• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AzOneTwoStep REsults!!!!

EoW

Smash Apprentice
Singles:

1: DSF (900$)
2: Forward (450$)
3: MaxxxPower (like 200ish cant remember rofl)
4: SK92 (case of bawls)
5: DookDigity
5: DannyKat
7: Timotee
7: Kashakunaki
9: AlphaBravo
9: Sethlon
9: Light
9: Kyne
13: Slick
13: Dyf
13: GlodenGlove
13: MErcy
17: CM
17: BigLu
17: Justin Kamikaze
17: Abide
17: SID
17: Ka
17: Demised
17: Morty
25: t0mmy
25: Statistics
25: EoW
25: Jyc0
25: FeautreCHamp
25: Ajax
25: NorthBound
25: TheZeroFaReal
33: Peapo
33: Wobbles
33: Shivknight
33: Kosuke
33: Hitori
33: T-HoT
33: Sliraobe god
33: Tanj
33: Mercy
33: Tudor
33: Phxdragon54
33: Axe
33: MikeZ
33: Night
33: IzzyInfamous
33: Claw
49: Cliche
49: MastaDeltron
49: Havoc
49: Xero
49: Byron
49: Tiga$
49: Dark
49: Jaxx
49: CBK
49: Taj
49: Stimulant
49: Han-Chu
49: Idaho
49: Sao
49: TechnoMansor
49: Azenith
65: Dice
65: Irish
65: Brad
65: 420
65: James

Doubles:
1: Cali VIP (DSF & AJAX)
2: Tim Can Brawl (TCB) (Demised & Morty)
3: Best in Vegas (Dannycat & SK gaming 92)
4: AzC2 (Yamer and Justin)
5: Super Smash Twins (Timmy and Tommy)
5: Peapo & Mercy (Peapo & Mercy)
7: TCB3 (Ka & Sao)
7: Cheese Burger (Hitori & CBK)
9: Little SAigon
9: The Home Wreckers
9: Team Scoops (Kyne and JAXX)
9: There it is! Dempseeey ROLE!!!! (Wobbles! and Taj!)
13: I <3 Loli's (EoW and EoP)
13: SMD
13: Whiped Cream
13: Tangerine Jello Ball (TANJ & Futrechamp)
17: X-Finesse (AZNfinesse & Xero)
17: Team Chicken Burger (TCB) (Pokey and Abide)
17: Dr. Gangkentstine (Azenith and James)
17: C-bob (golden glove & kashakunaki)
17: Byron & Douglas (DYF & Byron)
17: StepFancy (CM and JyCo)
17: Team Oblivion (Light & Dark)
17: Irish and Howdy (Irish and Howdy)
25: Black & White INC (MasaDeltron & Fez)
25: 3-6 Mafia (Bubby & G)
25: China Man + Goop
25: DVNO
25: Sword & Hammer (STIMUlant & X-Core)
25: T-Bags (Technomancer & Wolf)
25: Riboflabin (Shiv knight and Kid)
25: Ocelot (CQ and Han)
33: B.O. Busters
33: RIP Camera (The Zero For Real & Tiger Money.)
33: DV (phxdragon54 % soberirishman)
33: Spam
33: Blue Screen Of DEATH!
33: Death Knights. (Axel & Zero)
33: Caotic Mamba! (Sesh and ChaosThoery)

Melee:
1: T a j (Split)
1: Forward(Split)
1: Wobbles (Split)
4: Light
5: DArk
5: Axe
7: James
7: Azenith
9: Alpha Bravo
9: Vector Man
9: Sliraobe god
9: Tai
13: GolderGlove
13: Goops Sister
13: Kosuke
13: Tag
17: Goop
17: Alt-f4
17: AznFinesse

Jarri

Smash Journeyman
Is Justin Kamikaze the highest ranked Olimar? Because we haven't seen him on the Olimar-boards yet >.<

Congrats to everyone. :)

TechnoMonster

Smash Ace
SHOUTOUUUUUUUUUUUUTS

DookDiggity - HOUSING YEAH! Awesome snake too, seriously man thanks for putting us up for the weekend vegas is really grateful to you for doing that, we had an awesome time and your couch is the most comfortable couch in the world.
DSF - Congrats
Ajax - F-air is too good
Reno - Nevada is ****ing sick, you guys are awesome to hang out with
MaxPower - Great Robot, watching your matches was awesome
T0mmy - Great Robot as well, it was tons of fun to play you in pools and in teams
T1mmy - See you in Oregon!
Kyle - Your Lucario is great, its was tons of fun teaming with you, sorry I didn't output more **** :/
VEGAS B TEAM CREW
Anyone who played dodgeball
Reno again
Trevyn owes me $5 for sucking at arm wrestling.
Mercy for owning Trevyn for like 50 stock in teams LOLOLOLOLOL that **** was ridiculous.
Peapo and Mercy again for ****** IN TEAMS!
Kyle and DannyKattt for being amazing
Nintendo DS for tetris

And finally, Taj and his **** sucker punches.

Special thanks to tournament organizers for hosting, this tournament was awesome, Vegas will be down for the next one for sure with backup

Did anyone use Lucas in the tournament?

Also good job NM guys for not completly sucking at the tournament.
I did *****es! Best Lucas main there?! I lost to Izzy in dittos, he has a really good lucas as well, but not a main, and I did pretty poorly, but I took 7 STOCK IN MY CREW BATTLE

Notes:
Falco dittos are helluva dirty - See Sethlon vs. SK92
Vegas and Reno can only lose to the following:
Other Vegas and Reno
DSF and Forward
I hit Ajax and T0mmy with thunderslides in pools, ****.

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
I just realized that my power cord for my Wii is missing. If anyone ends up having two please let me know. You can even text me 480-323-6091. Thanks a million!

Someone post the vids of the boxing matches! I only saw two.

Morty

Smash Rookie
Thanks to the Tempe guys for hosting this tournament, I had a lot of fun and hope to see most of you at Atomic Comics this coming week.

Shoutouts:

First and foremost it was nice seeing most of the AZ guys that I see just about every week. You know who you are. STB, TCB, AZC all of the crews that end up seeing eachother regularly.

MaxxPower: You did amazing in singles, your rob is bad***. Some of the combo's you come up with on the fly impress the heck out of me. Also your 2 corner tech's out of spikes were nuts. Looking forward to playing with you some more in the STB Bi-Weeklies.

Timmy and Tommy: Really cool guys, i'm glad we met you and got to do some doubles with you towards the end even though it was cut short. At first when Demised told me you guys were twins and wanted to MM my brother and I, I really didn't know what to think. You were some of the coolest people at that tourney in my opinion and I hope to meet up with you guys again. Our crew TCB plans to go to UCLA in September, we should meet up there and hang out again.

DSF: Amazing player all around and really cool guy. I don't really know what it is about your playstyle that makes you so good but after playing you it just seems like you're about half a second quicker than everybody else I play. You seem to read the field really well and predict what is going to happen almost always. Once again it was really nice meeting you and hanging out a bit. I hope when TCB comes up to Cali again in September we can hang out again.

AJAX: You look like a rockstar and have a really awesome attitude. It was fun playing you and DSF in doubles and your snake is amazing, sneaky with the C4. I plan to take you up on your employee discount for EA in the future so hopefully when I find something I want i'll let you know. Thanks for being such a cool guy and I hope to see you as well in September.

BigLu: It was fun hanging out with you the night before, I hope you had fun in AZ and thanks for coming out all the way from Georgia. Your Luigi was really good, I just wish I was able to play you in some singles. I imagine you were very sleep deprived with the time-zone difference and us making you stay up but it was a good time. I hope to see you again in future tourneys, wish I could make FAST but I can't afford an airline ticket, unless digity wants to fly all of us down there!

Trevyn: Glad we got to do some singles in pools. Your link is scary and it doesn't surprise me that you gave me my one loss in pools at all. I'm happy to hear you are officially settled into AZ, hopefully we'll meet up again at STB's for the bi-weeklies or something. I look forward to hanging out again, and thanks for being such a cool guy; You really woke me up on Sunday after being so tired the night before.

Forward: It was good seeing you again, you were all over the place at UCLA and Tim tells me it's not how you usually are but you had an insane amount of energy then. You were much more relaxed here and it doesn't surprise me at all how well you did in singles. You've got one of the most unique playstyles in this game and I hope to see you some more, in my opinion the best match of the tourney was you vs. SK92 on jungle japes, that was absolutely nuts.

Wobbles: It was nice seeing you again, especially after you destroyed me at Devastation for Melee. We talked a little bit about your outlook on this game, and you're a really awesome player. I hope you stick with it and don't decide to quit like you said you might be doing. You've made a lot of friends from the community this game has attracted and I hope to see you more. You're a really cool and spontaneous guy.

DannyKat: Holy **** at your Marth. I felt like you read me like a book most of the time. I had a lot of trouble adapting and you counter so well it's ridiculous. I've been trying to think more and more about what I could have done differently against you but i'm drawing a blank. I guess i'll need to work a little harder on my mind-games, but once again nice meeting you and the Vegas guys. Hope to see you at more tournies and maybe do some friendlies.

SK92: You've got an amazing Falco. My friend was telling me a bit about some of the online stuff and said he's played you before, also Digity says he plays with you almost weekly at PnT tourneys. Aside from the doubles tourney I didn't really have an opportunity to play with you or really talk, but you sempt like a really cool guy. Also thanks for the bawls :D

Hitori: It's unfortunate what happened to your car on the way here but i'm glad you were able to make it out. It was cool seeing some new ROB tricks with the gyro because i've been wanting to make ROB my alt character for a while. Thanks for being such a cool guy and I hope we can hang out again sometime in future tourneys. Make it to UCLA in September like we talked about, would be sweet.

Then to the Metaknight player that we played doubles and had a small pony-tail, with of whom I don't recall your name, I think Tanj was your tag? I think by mid-sunday it just became funny to me how I kept getting stealthily trolled throughout this tourney. You've got a really good Metaknight, I guess it was just kind of unfortunate with your match-up's; I'm glad we didn't end up having any pride-matches :x

And thanks to everyone else that showed up. There isn't one person out-of-state that came off as rude or ridiculous in any way whatsoever, met so many cool people here that I just don't feel like I have the space here to list you all. I hope to see anyone here at more tourneys in the future, and the next large one that I know of for now that myself and TCB plan on going to is a UCLA tourney in September!!

I hope everyone had a safe trip home and thanks to Digity for recording and always having a positive attitude, you know you're awesome.

Zankoku

Never Knows Best
Administrator
BRoomer
NNID
SSBM_PLAYER
Does anyone know what the characters for the top eight are? I'm guessing DSF went Snake and Forward used Falco?

3: MaxxxPower (150$)

dookdigity

Smash Journeyman
DSF: Snake
Forward: Snake
MaxxxPower: R.O.B.
SK92: Falco
dookdigity: Snake (won $30 gift certificate to Atomic Comics)
Dannykat: Marth
Kashakunaki: Wolf

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
It was really cool to see a lot of you in person who I normally only see online. Good game to everyone that I played.

I'm not really good at shoutouts. I never know what to say, so instead I'll post a list of memorable moments from the tournament. (In no particular order)

-Taj chipping Trevyn's tooth in a boxing match. That no-look punch was amazing. Mindgames!

-Trash talking Forward in Melee matches. You totally play better when I trash talk you, lol. Too good.

-New Mexico guys staying over at my place. We had some awesome friendlies. It was great to meet you all. I hoped you liked all the cooking!

-Teaching Wobbles how to pick locks. Don't worry, I'm still working on my enormous death ray, Rob. :)

-Tripping ftl! Omg, we all knew it would happen.

-Hanging out and talking with DSF before I realized it was you! Lol. You're such a cool dude, keep up the smashing.

-Brandon owning Trevyn is arm wrestling. Omg, I'm glad I didn't bet, cuz I would have put my money on Trevyn!

- Dodgeball was too good. So fun. I hadn't played that in ages. The game sure is different when you're not 10 though!

- Watching old rivalries being reborn. Az versus California. Good showing guys.

SK92

Smash Journeyman
SK92!? The guy from Vegas!??
yep i got 4th place, representing the falcos.

DSF:great games and very good snake and nice win 900 dollars.

Forward: great games and very good snake as well, it was cool watching the snake ditto of u and dsf.

Tajj: those boxing matches were brutual lol, i would've boxed u but i have bracis lol.

sethlon: Imma take that reverse chaingrab it was cool playing u good matches.

SHOUTOUT TO EVERYBODY THERE ALSO THAT MADE ME HAVE A WONDERFUL TIME.

YO boy SK92.............:)

JustinKamikaze

Smash Ace
tournament was so much fun it was great meeting a lot of players from out of state and having some good matches. ditto olimar matches with xero was fun and annoying at the same time. to bad i lost my belt match to ajax and im glad hes a nice guy and let me still keep it :D

gotta work on my olimar for the next big tourney and be snake proof <3

p.s. why didnt yamer and i get complimentary prizes for getting 4th in teams D:

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
Does anyone know what the characters for the top eight are? I'm guessing DSF went Snake and Forward used Falco?
1: DSF (900$) - snake
2: Forward (450$) - snake
4: SK92 (case of bawls) - falco
5: DannyKat -
7: Timotee - wario/ness
7: Kashakunaki - wolf/olimar

Don't know the rest.

I feel asleep

Smash Apprentice
5: DannyKat -

Don't know the rest.
5: DookDigity - snake
5: DannyKat - marth
9: AlphaBravo - dunno
9: Sethlon - Falco
9: Light - Peach
9: Kyne(me) - Samus
13: Slick - Meta knight

Morty

Smash Rookie
3: MaxxxPower (150$) - ROB
5: DookDigity - Snake
5: DannyKat - Marth

Don't know the rest.
Fixed list of top 8.

Edit:
Or wow, one minute before me Joe. You are a ninja. Also, AlphaBravo was a Metaknight/Snake player.

Tee ay eye

Smash Hero
G-mo aka maXXXpower aka ma-cks-cks-cks-power aka maXXXrape aka maXXXrahpay plays ROB

Also, DSF and Sean used D3 as a secondary

DookDigity is a Snake

Also, are any of Tony's boxing matches on Youtube yet?

Sao

Smash Cadet
So, can we agree that Socal is the greatest region on the left half of the country?
Yep, I was at ucla regardless of what anyone in this thread says I think its pretty apparent that socal is about a month or 2 ahead in terms of development stages with this game. Crazy good competition at ucla. I expect Az to start abusing snake, dedede, wario pretty soon (top top tier imo) Rob, meta knight, marth (top tier) counter circle being dedede > wario, wario > Snake, Snake > dedede. No wonder everyone is learning dedede =o

Feia

Smash Rookie
Singles:

3: MaxxxPower (like 200ish cant remember rofl)
9: AlphaBravo
9: Sethlon
9: Light
9: Kyne
Hey where is Woof? He placed 9th he plays wolf and lucario, his name is Kyle. (Dude with the dreads)

Timotee

Smash Journeyman
Hey guys, this tourney was a hoot! Too bad you couldn't host it on days where it isn't 109 degrees out. It was bad whenever I wanted to go out and get air, I felt like I was melting. Shoutouts to people who probably don't remember me:

Tanj: ****, did you get a hard bracket? I really thought you had a shot at going all the way, your meta is all kinds of sick.
Wobbles: You, sir, are the funniest person there is.
Slick and his cheerleaders: You always beat the boss on their home turf. Doing otherwise would be uncool.
DSF: Is pretty danged awesomes.
Taj: Punched izzy in the face, was hilarious. Would watch box again, A++++
Stone: Sorry izzy failed and you were confused about the location of the Colorado dudes. By the way, did you find a kirby plushie left behind? I think I left it by TV 1 =/
New Mexico: You know I love you guys.
Sethlon: Lost, and now Izzy will die.

And finally, to the other Tims: Kirby is a cool dude, I'm glad intelligent people with awesome names understand that.

TheMadShrew

Smash Cadet
I am Woof, if the guys running it remember correctly they accidentally put me on there as SID. Is there any chance somebody could edit that so it has my name? Please and thx u.

Now for shoutouts...TCB, you guys rock something hardcore, its an honor to train with you and be included in the best crew in AZ. So Morty, Sao, KA, Pokie, and Abide, you guys rock. TechnoMonster, you f***in rock as a teammate, one of the best Lucas players i've ever met, it was great playing with you. I gotta apologize for pulling out that ganondorf in one of our most important matches though, im sure if i had stuck with lucario we woulda had it in the bag. So thank you for putting up with my dickery. DookDigity, thanks for being awesome, it was great training with you the night before the tourney. I thought if i could beat your snake then i would have no problem with the rest, but Abide did a number on me in the winners bracket ;). Kash, it was an honor to lose to your wolf, who is easily the best i've ever seen. I've been known to play a pretty mean wolf myself, but im gonna have to steal a few of your tricks if thats alright with you ;). Thank you to everybody.

Top Bottom