• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AZOne results

forward

Smash Champion
Singles~

1st: Taj
2nd: Wobbles
3rd: Edreese
4th: HugS

Teams~

1st: AZ Connection (Forward/Taj)
2nd: How about a tasty treat (HugS/Omar)
3rd: B-Wobble (Wobbles/B-Will)

Bracket will be posted soon

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
hey sean, was just wondering if u were gonna post the results for everyones placing cause i would like to see it when u get the chance to post it all

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I feel bad for saying this, but who is Edreese? <_< He must be good to have beaten HugS.

Also, grats to everyone, esp Wobbles. <3

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
edrees and hugs and azeem i think all seemed like brothers to me, but i dont know if they are, kinda looked like they were related with each other

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Yea, Forward was in singles. He had a tough day and some hard matches. You'll see it all when the brackets are posted. Gj to SoCal though. I wish I could have played some of you.

Also, I've already begun video editing. Expect a continuously updating thread to appear as soon as this evening or as late as tomorrow morning. If you weren't there at the event, trust me, there were some INTENSE matches caught on tape.

Just pouring over the tapes to check to see how it all went, I saw a good number of nameless matches, so I've decided to do a "Combo Video of the Unknown Soldier". Which will consist entirely of anonymous matches. I should have enough footage.

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Nice, AltF4. Be sure to use The Doors' "The Unknown Soldier" for the music... of course, you might've already thought of that :).

forward

Smash Champion
Just pouring over the tapes to check to see how it all went, I saw a good number of nameless matches, so I've decided to do a "Combo Video of the Unknown Soldier". Which will consist entirely of anonymous matches. I should have enough footage.
dude that's a good idea wtf

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
Hah, neal, I didn't. But that would only be too fitting. I'm not a big Door's fan, would it be a good song to put to smash?

Sinz

The only true DR vet.
Premium
Still wondering if you will come to nm...

nublet06

Smash Lord
first out of state tournament and it was pretty fun.

congrats to wobbles for playing pretty dang awesome, and Taj for being the first person to beat me in a money match. i had a lot of fun friendlies. ill try to remember everyone i played.

Azeem - we played a bunch and it was all super fun. that marth is going to be deadly real soon and be a great secondary to compliment your already awesome samus. having socal people there to hang with was nice.

tim (jigglypuff player guy) - we had some close matches. good **** beating me. i guess i should of picked a smaller 3 platform stage instead of pokemon stadium because your spacing was too good.

Trevyn - my Luigi is too good for falcons. you should of played Link, he does well on Luigi. good matches anyway though. your Falcon is awesome and you are too good with the moonwalks and double moonwalks.

Hanki (maybe hanky?) your young link is so awesome!!!! how the heck do you beat a falco (let alone top 3 falco players in the world) with your young link? that match agaisnt forward was crazy. glad i got to play you and thanks for rooting me on later. once you figure out how to deal with sheiks (im sure you get countered a lot) you can be a top player. you need to get to some low tier tournaments.

light (peach player) wow man you play very defensive. i think you pulled 4 stitch faces agaisnt me between our two games. i think i also saw time run out in 2 of your other matches. your patienceis amazing, i would get bored. good stuff.

Edrees!!! awesome 3rd place man. there was a lot of money in that pot too. wish i could of stuck around to watch your ownage. your peach is getting so crazy. you deserve to move up a bunch in the rankings.

Hugo - nice to finally play with you. all this time in socal and we dont seem to go to the same tournaments. thanks for playing with meit was a lot of fun. you are sick on battlefield. i would usually pick that agaisnt a samus, but it only seems to help you. very smart player.

Gabe/straight - the super teamate. your yoshi is so sick for teams. it like, doesnt die. we did great for first time partners. i think we ended up in 5th place which is the highest ive gotten in such a competative group of teams.

Taj took my money!!! :( awesome mewtwo but i think i can get you next time. if i ever see you agaisn i have to make sure i have 5 dollars around for another turn. i wanted to play your marth too, but i ddint want to risk any more money :p congrats for 1st place and being so awesome.

Forward, didnt really talk to you cause it seemed like you were having a bad day. good tourny tho, and hope to see you andthe rest of AZ at another tournament.

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Okay... let's do this thing.

First off, to the most important people at the tournament: Casey, Mike Stone, JDog, Sam, and everybody else who was involved in running the thing. This was one of the smoothest tournies ever. It slowed down a bit near the end, but we had enough space, tvs, recorded matches, and pools just BLITZED by. You guys did awesome. Props, props, and more props.

Taj: Good stuff on first buddy. My trash talk/hat tossing was purely self defense ^_^ and there's nothing meant by it. Some close matches, it's lame you wound up picking Fox and stomping on my face -_- but hey, good ish. Thanks for the TV. Best gift ever.

Sean: Grats to you and Tony for another excellent teams performance. And I'm glad the tournament you hosted went so well. Peace man.

HugS: Thanks for the friendlies. Good job with 2nd on teams, it was good seeing you again.

B-Will, my teammate: Who knew, right? You are an excellent teammate, and I'm sorry that I was kind of holding you down. You and your crazy clutch play, it was INSANE. Cheers dude, and our friendlies were fun too.

Omar: We didn't really play, barring teams where you kinda owned me >_> But hey, it was great seeing you again man. Funny how this tourney never settled that pointless rankings dispute... I think you deserve to be above me though. You've got more consistent performance, I think. But hey, peace.

To that Peach who's name I forgot that I played in the finals: What, you're named after candy or something? It was good playing you again man. Every tournament, we wind up having to play; it's destiny, I swear. We had some **** epic matches on the big screen though.

Trevyn: BROKEN CANDY CANES! Good seing you again dude. Wish we coulda played more.

Cody: Same to you man. Good seeing you.

Tim: And likewise! Our illicit behavior is now caught on film. Whatever shall we do.

The girl hanging off Tim's arm, Mel (I think that's right): I'm glad somebody shares the same appreciation for penguins that I do. I know my breaking isn't that good, but I'm still a newb :p And I'm glad my parka warriors scare you.

Hanki and Butters: You guys have a bright Smash future. Keep turnin' up the heat ^_^

Robby/Templar/Eriterian: After so much talking on AIM, we play for the first time in a year. You've got a good Fox man. Keep on training.

Light: AZ has a new rising legend man. Ignore everybody who ever talks bad about you. You're a strong Peach with incredible patience. You're a beast and you're gonna keep getting better.

Uhh... ****. After so many people, I think I might have forgotten a few. Now I feel dumb. I may post a sequel shoutout, so keep the hope alive. Peace all.

Mailorder

Smash Cadet
Alt F4, I'm the asian dude with the camcorder. I've got random footage of the actual tournament (panning shots of the players) and random interviews. I'm gonna make a little "meet the AZ smashers" video, but you're free to use any of my stuff if you want to make a montage or whatever.

Charoo

Smash Champion
i knew it. Without alan being gay, edrees play well haha. Good job to edrees, and hugo!

CAOTIC

Woxy
BRoomer
Edrees and Wobbles are my idols, because Wobbles does the Wobbles and Edrees does the Edrees.

Buttons!

Smash Rookie
HIHI!!!! Here is the bracket placings:

Singles:

1: Taj
2: Wobbles
3: Edrees
4: Hugs
5: 4WorD
5: BloodOfTheFallen
7: Butters
7: Light
9: SouthPaw
9: B-Will
9: FuzzyPants
9: ROFL
13: Johnny5
13: Gabe
13: Dark
13: Hanki
17: Toro
17: BenX
17: Ajay
17: Brad
17: Zenith
17: Azeem
17: Zarelid
17: Toga
25: Lord
25: Goop
25: Sizzle
25: Lobo
25: Axe
25: Kyne
25: Church
25: Oakie
33: Sandman
33: Bye
33: Buttons
33: Darth
33: James
33: MailOrder
33: CrazY
33: Tag
33: Lain

Doubles:

1: Arizona Connection
2: How About A Tasty Treat?
3: B-Wobble
4: DeepSoCal
5: SoCalRapesies
5: Chuckies2Fat
7: STB
7: FoxyBowsInModelingSchool
9: BrokeCandyCane
9: BackDoorPLumbers
9: AC2
9: TeamOblivion
13: PVKids
13: SilentWhisper
13: NotWithoutMyAnus
13: OldSchool
17: TeamKellyClarkson
17: Bye
17: BennyAndTheJets
17: The Final Stage
17: TNR
17: SquattingDog
17: Noobcake
17: B34nEr

My shot outs are as follows: taj, ty for dinner after tourny, wobbles your rediculous as always lol, Mike Stone for being my co-host, sean for telling everyone wtf to do who didnt know lol, sam and dave for helpin out, socal for comming down (( sorry we didnt have time to do crews )) Omar for almost beating taj, that match was the shizzle. Edrees for placing third! wtf socal peach 2 good. uhmmmmm....... LOL goop for giving me something to make fun of, and anyone who helped clean up at the end. Everyone was really respectful thanks guys.

D4rk_Sh3ik

Smash Ace
do u think u can put a link or some downloadable file to download the whole bracket to see all the match ups, or if u are could u keep us updated on when u might do that?

Hanki

Smash Journeyman
Nublet06, were you ROFL at the tourney? If not who were you? Thanks for the compliments too man...Definetly gonna practice getting out of that chain grab >=(

TemplarPsi

Smash Ace
This was My very first tournment and I must say it was A lot of fun, Meeting new ppl is always good times.

SWEET HERE COMES THE SHOUTOUTS!!!!!!!!!

Hanki-Dam I was Impressed With the Young Link Man, gj on beating forward 1 game :D keep up the good work dude. I didnt get to play u in friendlies but hopefully i get too next time :)

BUTTERS-HAHA dude we had some good times yo, it was really great playing u a lot friendlies it was too good, u made me laugh way too much in friendlies :), I still wish u coulda saw B-Will Fall though at 4:30 am lol :D, But yea dude we definately have to chill somtime yo :D.

Rob/Wobbles-Dude it was too good playing u in friendlies, ur still too good rob, was really fun to play with u and hang out some in phoenix. Keep up the Goodjob Bro, Congrats on the TV tony got you :D.

Taj/Tony/T-Money- Finally i got to meet u for once, thx for the friendlies tony, ur great guy to hang out with, and your marth/mewtwo is just too good TAJ=TOO GOOD. Congrats on your singles victory and doubles :D.

Sean/Forward-Hey Thx again for setting up the tourney, i didnt really play much cause u were busy but hey theres always next time :D, Good job in singles sean, your still too good and keep up the good work man.

Bwill-HAHAAHA Bryan dude it was great going to this tourney dude, even though u fell at 4 am down a ditch hehehe, that was pricless to see. But ur falco never seems to amaze me as usual, good job in teams, B-wobble pulled threw heh :D. Also U did good in singles except ya know butter had to ruin your streak :)

Sesh- I didnt get to really talk to u much, i know u had to work on Azone :(, hopefully next time we can play some friendlies, but it was nice to meet u finally as well.

Brad-Hahaha i knew u couldn't stay away from a good tourney man, goodjob in singles :D good to see also.

Tim/Demised-DUDE i cant believe we got 5th in teams, LIKE I HAD NOOOOO SLEEP, and your PUFF IS JUST TOO GOOD :D, it was a blast hanging with u tim, u never seem to amaze me sometimes :D, CHUCKIE'S 2FAT=too goofy :D, Oh by the way ur gf/friend is funny too, nice to meet her as well.

Light-Dam light your peach was too good, my fox had a lot troubles with it, but i got a few punches in :), good to play with u man, ur def a prodigy for smash, and congrats for the peach crown.

Brandon/Sean's Roomate-DUDE lol it was nice to play u in singles, good marth man. BTW I HATE UR ROOM, You must of fell asleep with the TV on and ur DVD running and we heard this annoying song over and over and over and over, me and bwill couldnt sleep lol cuz of it :D

Ferm-Thx for the Ride back to Tucson dude, Really appreciate it, Also good job in singles yo.

Coty/SouthPaw-hahahah Dude coty driving up to phoenix was too good, you slurping down ur Tahono Burrito too fast and eating hot sauce=JACK U THE HELL UP. But yea dude good to hang out with u finally again, nice matches in singles even though ur falco plays just like chuckies heh, next time we have to do friendlies. Thx for the ride to phoenix too.

Omar-Dam omar the legends were true heh, ur shiek is too good, didnt get to play u friendlies, but maybe next time bro, keep up the good work and congrats in singles and doubles.

HUGS- WoW, just WoW i was scared ****LESS playing u in singles, like i was like wtf im playing hugs what do i do lolz, oh well thx for the match dude, ur samus is truly too good. Nice to meet you as well and your crew :)

Edreese-Hahah edreese good **** man, we gotta money match next time, except my 4 stocks to ur 1 stock on yoshi story and im fox and your peach, hows that sound heh. Anyways ur peach is too good, its aggresive WTF? lol but yea gj in singles man and doubles u and azeem are too good. Thx for the friendlies dude.

Azeem-Well dude i didnt really get to play any friendlies but i did play u in teams with demised, and dam u have a scary *** samus just like hugs :(, but gj in doubles bro, keep it up and ull just be nasty as hugs :D. DEEP SOCAL is too good :).

Gabe- Dam dude nice friendlies it was a lot fun, your yoshi is too good heh, gj in singles man, thx for coming out and making the tournment interesting dude.

Trevyn/Zarelid- Lol of course i dont have to say much for u trevyn, except at least u entered in singles and next time dont sandbagg most of ur matches lol, but gj in singles dude, ur marth im telling u is too good.

Goop- Nice to meet u finally, sry we didnt really play or talk much dude.

Gojiira- Lol good to meet u man

Mike Stone- I dunno if u have a smash account, but nice job on the annoucing haha, even though i jack your mic a few times :D

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Buttons: if you put up a bracket image, I can translate your results and put them on my web server. It'll show individual matchups for everyone, plus link matches from this tourney to other results for some of your players who travel a lot (Forward, Taj, Wobbles, Omar, etc). Lemme know.

Buttons!

Smash Rookie
its your program nealdt lol how do i get the bracket immage and why didnt templarpsi give me props... but gave mike stone props i did more work then him thats bs! lol

nealdt

BRoomer
BRoomer
Buttons: Oh, then just email the file to nealdt@gmail.com. To get a bracket image, right-click on the bracket and select the Copy Bracket Image menu, then paste it into Paint or a similar program and save/upload it. And THANK YOU for using the program :) :) :).

Buttons!

Smash Rookie
well not to be mean, it needs some work lots of little errors everything runs right just needs some more user friendly options and an easyer way to move stuff around and yea just small little things

Keitaro

Banned via Administration
Buttons: if you put up a bracket image, I can translate your results and put them on my web server. It'll show individual matchups for everyone, plus link matches from this tourney to other results for some of your players who travel a lot (Forward, Taj, Wobbles, Omar, etc). Lemme know.
Yes, please do. Your server is the shiz. Just spent an hour of my life staring at results again.

shiva39

Smash Journeyman
My regrets to Sean
My praise to Butters and Light
:) to Taj$ and Wobbles.

I'm across the globe right now, in India. I hope that's a sufficient john for not being able to come.

See you all when I do.

AltF4

BRoomer
BRoomer
NO JOHNS SHIV!
;)

Video's reeeeeal soon.... keep an eye out.

Oh, hey, what room should I put the videos under? Cuz there's doubles and singles. Put it in the Misc section? I saw someone else put a "Singles and Doubles" in the singles section. Should I just do that?

South_Paw

Smash Ace
some people make threads in both sections... then i guess all the on camera stuff would go in miscellaneious... i dunno about everybody else... but i saw how much was recorded, and theres so much content that i cant blame you for taking more than a couple days to do it. besides, when they do come out, there'll be plenty of content to make it worth the wait.

i'll do shout-outs later... im tired and about to hit the road

Top Bottom