• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AZ Annual Anger (09/08/2012)

Corigames

Smash Hero
Thanks for the good time everyone. I hoped you enjoyed yourselves.

Melee Teams bracket:

Results:
Taj and Wobbles
Okami and Axe (aka College Combo)
Corigames and Silly Kyle (aka Scissor Sisters)
Uma and Oksas

Melee Singles bracket:

Results:
1: Axe ($35.00)
2: Silly Kyle ($10.00)
3: Okami ($5.00)
4: Tai
5: Falcoty
5: Uma
7: Oksas
7: Corigames
9: Max
9: Jordan

Shoutouts when I'm not heading out to work.

oksas

oak-sauce
PROJECT: M RESULTS

Pool 1

Pool 2

Wobbles and Falcoty left after pools, so everyone remaining made it into bracket.

1. Axe ($20)* :pikachu2:
1. OkamiBW ($20) :sheik: :peach: :dk2: :wolf: :ike:
3. Prof. Oksas ($5) :falco:
4. KiraFlax :charizard: :wario:
5. K9 :ness2: :ganondorf:
5. M3dz :marth:
7. Moose :lucario:

-Wobbles :mario2:
-Falcoty :lucas:

* Axe & OkamiBW split, no GFs were played

Cori, would you like to amend the thread title to include PM?

Corigames

Smash Hero
http://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=UUUQYWjWp2Xi2RLnei34hB3g&feature=plcp

Here are the videos we recorded on the middle Melee TV.

Shoutouts:
AXE- Stop taking our money >:3
Silly Kyle- Thanks for teaming with my sorry ***. Too bad we didn't shake and bake first :( Oh well, you sure gave AXE a run for his money this time. GJ
Wobbles and Taj- Participate and finish more. Jeez.
Coty- ^ this, and, also, practice with me more. Are you or Tai available on Saturdays?
Tai- ^ this too.
Prof Oksas- Thanks for helping run P:M and for playing in Melee singles. I want to see better from you.
Okami- Nice to see you! Next time we meet you should tell me some great stories about Japan. Also, thanks for TOing P:M, I don't know **** about that game and won't until Samus is in it.
Jordan- Thanks for the **** ton of friendlies we got in. They were tight.
M3dz- Tell you lame friends to enter more events and play more friendlies. I can't believe they'd make a 3 hour drive to sit around. Also, gj in Singles!
Max- I don't think we played this time. That's, like, a first or something. Thanks for making it out though!
Kira- How was your ganked pizza?
K9- didn't talk to you much, but thanks for coming out!
Moose- Sorry, who?

oksas

oak-sauce
yuma is undefeated at sleeping on the couch and playing marvel amongst themselves

ps moose = hector

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
Was me vs coty not recorded?

Edit: you can also go to a melee tourney and just chill even if it is sleeping on the couch. The other yumans who enter singles couldn't make it.

oksas

oak-sauce
it doesn't look like i have it M3dz... i'm guessing it just didn't get recorded, which means i was probably playing a match on another tv when it happened :\

whiplash

Smash Cadet
i don't think anyone besides M3dz entered
Lol wth? Juan screwed me out of going for guys that dont play... epic fail lol. i lol'd pretty hard at the Yuma is undefeated at sleeping on the couch and playing marvel amongst themselves. When will yuma learn...

Wobbles

Desert ******
BRoomer
Sorry Cori, our friend was in from Cali for the weekend and it was our chance to hang out with her while she wasn't with other AZ buddies.

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Lol wth? Juan screwed me out of going for guys that dont play... epic fail lol. i lol'd pretty hard at the Yuma is undefeated at sleeping on the couch and playing marvel amongst themselves. When will yuma learn...
I wish I could thumbs up this.

And Wob/Tony had a legitimate excuse for leaving. Idk about Kyle/Tommy/Max though.

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
The yumans that came with me originally said they weren't going to come. So I was thinking ok whiplash and his friend can come with me instead. And then last second the other people said they are actually going so I didn't know what to do anymore.

Silly Kyle

Smash Champion
Cori! The tournament was a lot of fun. Was really tired after staying up til 4 am that day and wanted to go home early cuz I was exhausted after playing a grueling Winner's and Grand Final's set with Axe. He's too good

:peach:

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
1: Axe- wow man you are so good I love your falco and pika. Thank you for the games and I hope I can improve more and give you a better performance.

2: Silly Kyle- I love the peach. Your edgeguarding reminds me a lot of what armada does to fox lol. I need to find a way to deal with Dsmash cuz you destroyed me.

3: Okami- sheik is so gay against marth lol. I liked your falco too. Next time let's get more games in.

4: Tai- your marth is insane dude. I love the technical stuff you can do with him. I feel I played ok against you. You definitely had the better spacing. Thank you for the friendlies and marth tips.

5: Falcoty- I had heard from whiplash that you were pretty good and he was right. I thought you were going to beat me last match. Good job and hope you keep practicing.

5: Uma- who put me in as this? Lol that's hilarious. I felt I did pretty good against everyone except for tai and below.

7: Oksas- I didn't get to play you in melee but thanks for teaming with me last minute.

7: Corigames- ggs cori. Before our set not going to lie but I wasn't confident cuz I know how good you are. I'm surprised that I beat you. Thanks for the friendlies and next time let's get more games in.

9: Max- I didn't even get to play you. I saw you playing against wobbles and your fox is really solid.

9: Jordan- I had the most fun playing against you. I feel that our skill level is the same. I love your spacies and your peach.

I had a blast at this and thank you everyone that attended. Hopefully ill be able to make it to another one in the next month and a half. But this time ill make sure aberz and whiplash come.

AXE 09

Smash Master
Double post. Please don't infract me lol.

But I was just wondering, does anyone have Winner's/Grand finals recorded? I wanna watch Silly Kyle lol

Medz!

Smash Journeyman
So yea I was talking to my parents since I might be moving back with them and they said they are probably moving to phoenix but I don't know what part yet. It would be badass if I go with them

OkamiBW

Smash Champion
Recording with VirtualDub this way makes it so I don't have to spend a bunch of time rendering from AVI to MP4. So it's a lot easier to upload. :)

Btw, for whatever reason Kira vs Axe wasn't working when I tried uploading twice. Do you guys want the file?

Top Bottom