• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

"Awaken an era" T-Rex (Fossil Fighters) Support thread

Alcanomarhis

Smash Rookie
"Can you dig it?"

Vivosaurs are prehistoric creatures who are revived from fossils by alien technology and are friendly towards humans. They shares many traits with their real lifes counterparts.
The most reccuring vivosaur in the Fossil Fighters games is the fiery tyrant king (queen in Frontier) T-Rex who is also the mascot of the series. Despite being powerful, it cannot be placed in the support zones without severely hindering the abilities of its allies.
In Fossil Fighters Champions, T-Rex is able to super evolves with a Miraculous Fossil into T-Rex Lord.

Last edited:

Kirbeh

Smash Lord
Switch FC
SW-7469-4510-7312
Never played a Fossil Fighters game, but the idea has always interested me. Support. And welcome to Smashboards newcomer. :)

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Even though he's theoretically too big to work, I still support him without playing the series.

Why?
Because he's a MOTHER****ING T-REX!
-cue Nostalgia Critic song-

Pillowpet

Smash Apprentice
Sounds like a cool game. Could you give a little bit more info about the fighter? I do think smash needs more heavyweights honestly.

Yomi's Biggest Fan

See You Next Year, Baby
NNID
Takamaru64
3DS FC
1375-7346-9605
Switch FC
SW-8277-6509-2593
I'm a mother****ing T-Rex!

I definitely support and I've only played the first Fossil Fighters game.

smashkirby

Smash Hero
I'd personally like to see Nibbles specifically, but come on. A freakin' T-Rex in Smash?! No way I'd pass THAT up!

Diddy Kong

Smash Obsessed
Switch FC
SW-1597-979602774
Like many, I never played Fossil Fighters but the idea of a T-Rex playable in Smash is just cool enough to support it's inclusion based on that alone. I have high doubts of it happening, but I also think Smash needs more heavy weights, and will take pretty much anything to fill that void.

Harthemizia

Smash Rookie
Happy 10th anniversary to the Fossil Fighters series!

PS: Here's the signature icon

DogManStar

Smash Ace
I should have posted in this a long time ago, I loved Fossil Fighters before I even knew what Smash was. I totally support a Fossil Fighters character getting in.

Last edited:
T-Rex/T-Rex Sue palettes swap

1 - Default
2 - Silver Head Fossil
3 - Silver Body Fossil
4 - Silver Arm Fossil
5 - Silver Leg Fossil

HYRULESHERO42

Smash Journeyman
I must say, I actually enjoyed SG's article on Fossil Fighters and its chances in Smash.
I just read it myself. There are Dino aliens in Fossil Fighters??! How did I not know this? How do I not own this game?? A Dino-shifter would make a great smash bros fighter

smashkirby

Smash Hero
Does anyone here think the T-Rex (or Nibbles, for that matter) could be playable before the Fossil Fighters themselves (i.e. Hunter, Rosie, etc.)?

Top Bottom