• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
On the subject of the outage, it appears our host had someone come out and fix a damaged line, which caused disruptions. It was working yesterday briefly, but the site went down a second time and I have no explanation for that yet.

For those that want to upload an avatar, we're still investigating why you can't upload avatars directly. A workaround is using Gravatar for your avatar source.

1) Make an account at Gravatar.
2) Add an avatar image and associate it with your e-mail username.
3) Go to the Avatar Upload page by either clicking your name on the top right, then clicking "Avatar". Alternatively, if it doesn't work, click here.
4) Check "Use Gravatar", and in the textbox next to it, enter the email address your Gravatar is associated with.
5) Click "Okay" or "Modify Avatar", depending on the page.

Secondly, hiding specific elements of the user bar on the left (Names/Titles, Medals, Extra Info) and your custom post colors (with the ability to hide it altogether) are now back.

There is still a litany of work still needed to be done, including displaying and sorting individual Smash games in the Tournament Listings, custom Brawl/Melee/64 icon mains, signature limits being removed etc. and I apologize. I have been waiting for my own testbed for the Developers to be fixed, but I am not sure on the progress of that still especially with the unexpected outage. We try and not work on things live on the main site to keep disruption at a minimum.

--

Click here to leave feedback pertaining to the new site features.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom