• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Avalon I - The Netherlands, Europe - APEX Qualifier

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Melee Singles (64 entrants)
1: Ice :sheikmelee:
2: Remen :falcomelee:
3: Amsah :sheikmelee:
4: Jeapie :falconmelee:
5: sixx :linkmelee:
5: Marc :peachmelee:
7: Faab :falcomelee:
7: Adam :falcomelee: :sheikmelee:
9: Enig :foxmelee:
9: dancingqueen :foxmelee:
9: Zgetto :foxmelee:
9: mind trick :yoshimelee:
13: Leon :roymelee: :marthmelee:
13: Lawrencelot :sheikmelee:
13: AlphaDash :icsmelee: :falcomelee:
13: Ace :falconmelee: :ganondorfmelee:
17: UchihaJP
17: Avalancer
17: Coen
17: Guus
17: trickerL
17: Fays
17: Jimmy
17: Ser
25: Jeffz0r
25: Schlimm Shady
25: Tonie
25: Ryuker
25: Ivootjes
25: Rebaz
25: Var Parasite
25: Ivra
33: Distsidia
33: DomineeFrank
33: BBoyindo
33: CODE
33: Stijn
33: Jynx
33: Frank
33: eaSy
33: Luigimitsu
33: Kennis van Ramses
33: Xaghtaersis
33: Reinier
33: Four Sword
33: RENSXD
33: Ramses
33: Bor
49: Sjakmachien
49: Aqua
49: Blood
49: Tommy
49: captainbatty
49: Faeniks
49: Raxer
49: Thimo
49: istudying
49: Gondaj
49: Rick
49: luukos
49: Wessel
49: Gymmo
49: Krul
49: Thom

Bracket:

Melee Teams (21 teams)
1: Remen + Ice
2: Amsah + Faab
3: Adam + Zgetto
4: dancingqueen + sixx
5: Jimmy + AlphaDash
5: Jeapie + Marc
7: Enig + Ser
7: Ryuker + UchihaJP
9: Guus + Lawrencelot
9: istudying + Mr-R
9: Avalancer + Jeffz0r
9: Coen + TrickerL
13: Aqua + Tonie
13: Fays + Rebaz
13: Stijn + Bboyindo
13: Azeez + Ivra
17: Ramses + KvR
17: Ace + mind trick
17: Frank + luukos
17: CODE + Four Sword
17: Blood + captainbatty

Bracket:

Brawl Singles (51 entrants)
1: Mr-R :metaknight: :marth: :snake:
2: Leon :marth:
3: Dany :marth: :popo:
4: Chair :wario:
5: istudying :diddy: :popo: :peach:
5: Four Sword :lucario:
7: Ivra :marth: :snake:
7: Marc :metaknight:
9: C.R.Z. :fox:
9: Arvi :marth:
9: Kasper :falco:
9: Gregs :falco:
13: kaak :gw:
13: Geneke :falco:
13: Jmiller :rob: :luigi2:
13: Sinth :snake:
17: Ixis
17: Soreru
17: Tittin
17: Luigimitsu
17: Catpuke
17: Gymmo
17: Ramses
17: RiVer
25: Blizzywolf
25: Hoe4u
25: Skippo
25: Yoren
25: ShadowTl
25: Tonie
25: Ego
25: Psy
33: Yaaay
33: Bowie
33: Slash
33: Yorin
33: Onyx
33: axsiosis
33: Rahx
33: Kennis van Ramses
33: Sol64
33: raw
33: Fade
33: Frank
33: Xaghtaersis
33: Raxer
33: Remen
33: Aqua
49: luukos
49: Rataplan
49: Brian

Bracket:

Brawl Teams (17 teams)
1: Mr.R + Istudying
2: Leon + Yoren
3: Soreru + Dany
4: River + Four Sword
5: Kaak + T
5: Arvi + Ivra
7: Rahx + Psy
7: Aqua + Chair
9: Sinth + Luigimitsu
9: Gregs + Skippo
9: Bowie + Ego
9: ShadowTl + xaght
13: Gymmo + Slash
13: Ramses + Marco
13: Sol64 + Yaaay
13: Frank + Luukos
17: Rataplan + Brian

Bracket:

Last edited:

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
Sixx is from Germany (traveling with Ice and dancingqueen, among others) and has been attending our locals for a while. He's been steadily improving and had an impressive showing yesterday. I will say in Zgetto's defense that he wasn't playing his best, but it obviously still takes a skilled player to take advantage of that.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Is it just me or has Chair started to place better than ever before after "officially" quitting?

:059:

Willz

Smash Master
NNID
WillzUK
Good showing from the UK, props to AD and the brawlers.
Keith you should be getting top3 in Brawl though you scrub.

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
I was just told Leon might have won more with Marth than Roy. :x

But yeah, Marth is at most a secondary for some of our better players. There are a few good Marth mains in Europe, but they didn't attend this. European Brawl on the other hand is flooded with Marths. :p

Kasper!

Smash Lord
Definetly not a good showing from the uk lot, good shiz to istudy, foursword, leon, dany, ramin, gregs, chair/seat/bench etc.

Oh yh shoutouts to J MILLAH!!!!!

Marc

Relic of the Past
BRoomer
You'll have another chance next month, we intend to close out 2013 with a Melee/Brawl/Soul Calibur V event in the same venue. :)

Jeapie

Smash Journeyman
Good tournament. See you guys next month, same location, same falcon? Nope Im going to try to improve. Got some tips from ice. Thanks ice :)

Four Sword

Smash Cadet
Alright, time for some shoutouts!

Marc: Thanks for the hosting, very nice tournament, glad I could be a part of it. Kudos on getting 7th in Brawl
Remen: Thanks for the hosting, let's play some friendlies in melee next time, ok?
Mr. R: Thanks for the games once again, second game was a lot closer than the first lmao.
Dany: I'll try and remember that rule next time ;) GG's and hopefully we will meet again soon
Arvi: Way too closssseeeee, that airdodge into me cost you the match though
RiVer: I didn't expect you to place so poorly, we'll get top 3 in teams next time ;)
Catpuke: Wow you've improved a lot. it was amazingly close, it really could have gone either way
Chair: Why so good? I think we mostly beat/lost to the same people. I wish you the best of luck in Germany
Kasper: I really enjoyed playing you, you're every bit as good as they say and then some.
Kaak: <3 taking 13th out of nowhere again
Soreru: Don't worry about your placing man, it will get better over time, thanks for the support bro.
JMiller: Glad you could make it. First game was really close, 2nd and 3rd game not so much. Next time vs. ROB?
Sinth: Nice to see you again, you did pretty well. Answer the #$*(-ing phone though, I was really worried about you guys =(
Istud: We didn't really play or even talk that much for that matter, but still congrats on your placing.
Ivra: Talent in the making. Solomote ftw
ShadowTL: mah buddy~ be sure to leave the hosting to other people sometimes so you can play though. There were plenty of us who could fill in for you. I hope you had fun, and I'll keep your tv safe for you ;).
Rahx + Psy: You guys are true regulars, it's great seeing you at almost every tournament, I'm not doing separate shoutouts for you guys every tournament though :upsidedown:
Ramses: You clown :laugh: but that's what I love about you, I should have offered you a cup of coffee.
Leon: Nice to see you again, we didn't really play this time, except in dubz.
Ixis: Hype upset vs. Gregs
C.R.Z.: Man I should have played some friendlies with you XD
Slash: Dat GoV experience.
Pika4life: Where the flip were you? haha
Tittin: Sorry for calling you out of nowhere, I had no idea the brits used your phone XD .Nice seeing you again.
Marco: Cool dude, hope to see you again sometime in the future
Var Parasite: Beating me in melee again =(
Ivootjes: Thanks for the games in melee
Ace: We meet everywhere don't we? You bulldozered over me in friendlies. Got some pretty sweet kills though, so I'm happy.

To everyone I forgot or who played friendlies with me: Thank you

To the brits: It was a shame you guys couldn't come, we even got some extra tv's for a fest after. I don't know why you all choose to stay at the venue so late though, you could have easily made it to my house if you had gone right when we left. I hope Kasper didn't experience another trauma :(.

Edit: Special shoutouts to Ryuker/Joeri for saving the stream and for nostalgia factor.

GOofyGV

Smash Lord
Shoutouts from me:

Marc: great hosting, It was a great venue and everything was runned well, Gratz for your placing in both melee and brawl and hope we will play again next tourney.

Remen: great hosting, It was a great venue and everything was runned well, Great job getting 2nd in melee!

Dany: thanks for teaming with me<3 it was one of the best experiences I ever had and I can't wait to meet you again in December.

Ivra: gratz for getting top 8 dude, You really made some good showing at this tourney, Hope we will play again next time.

Mr.R: What do I have left to say? good job winning the tourney with MK:ace:. But srs thanks for all the advice and training you gave me I really hope we can do that more often in the future :)

Leon: Your da bess, your awesome, I love you. It was great to see you and play you and I will come for you in December.

Chair: Awesome job in singles, Your an amazing dude and I always kinda see you as a coach,

Istudying: Coach Dennis<3. Goog games dude I will practise more And ofcourse we will play next time!

Four sword: You made me so proud man! I hope we will play again next time I'll be sure to study that lucario mu now, ggs in doubles as well :)

Kasper: Great games, It was great having you in NL and you sure did some great things, Be sure to come back and take your revenge :)

Gregs: being away for such a long time and then still place decently when comming back, I really hope to see you more often.

Kaak: Your so awesome, you don't show up for like a year then you do and still place 13th. . . great to see you again<3

Geneke: Dude, Your the best<3 I had so much fun with you @ my place and the tourney. I really hope I can meet you again.

Jmiller: nice to talk to you but we should have played, We will play next time though =)

Sinth: good stuff comming to NL again, keep vissiting cuze it makes up for some good hype. ggs in doubles

Ramses: ggs bro, I look forward to our next meeting :)

Luigimitsu: Ggs in doubles.

RiVer: ggs in doubles, sadly we both didn't do great in singles :(

Yoren: it was fun to meet you, great stuff in doubles with Leon and ggs.

ShadowTL: Sadly we did only play 2 games of which 1 couldn't get finished, next time you should play more and let others help you hosting brawl.

Tonie: good to see you again ggs in dubz :)

Xaghtaërsis: good to see you again, keep improving that MK!

Also shoutouts to J MILLAH!

shoutouts to everyone else I talked to or played against, I also want to thank everyone who did help with the hosting and Ryuker for streaming. Good stuff to all of you for this amazing event.

Luigimitsu

Smash Apprentice
GGs everyone, I really want to go back (even after being homeless etc) but both sets that I lost in Brawl were so close, I just really need to learn match ups and maybe I should pick my main more lol.
Melee was fun too :p.

BlizzyWolf

Smash Cadet
NNID
BlizzyWuff
Great tournament, peeps <3
I should have played more Melee friendlies but rust johns, so I shall have to unrust for next time!

Mr R you are awesome!
Slash and dat Ganon lmfao
The friendlies I played with everyone were fun :3
I wanna go to more of these x3
See you guys at Apex though~

P.S:

...J MILLAH!

Four Sword

Smash Cadet

Four Sword

Smash Cadet
LOOOL Maybeeeee... naahh
Marc already tried, I dont think we'll be back for a while sadly

plusimbrokenow

But I really wanna come back Dx

10/10 would go homeless again for a night -Kappa-
Lmao.

What happened that night?
I couldn't really reach any of you =(
Seems like some interesting stuff happened.

BlizzyWolf

Smash Cadet
NNID
BlizzyWuff
Lmao.

What happened that night?
I couldn't really reach any of you =(
Seems like some interesting stuff happened.
Um ^^'
We got stranded cause there was nowhere to get change cause everyone had notes and couldnt get tickets or something
then it was too expensive for a taxi
so we tanked it.
like pros.

and I just woke up at like 6am and heard zombie noises coming from the river across the road
I swear I was like "Im never coming back here again Im gonna get eaten" D:
So yes, very interesting night xD

Top Bottom