• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Auto Sweet Spot Glitch

FrankTheFoot

Smash Cadet
I was wondering if this was widely known or not. When you auto sweet spot a ledge with Luigi's Up-B, if you then choose to fall off of the ledge, you will then have considerably less aerial mobility until you choose to jump again or use any move. It only affects certain character's moves. Is this common knowledge?

yoshq

Smash Master
I don't think that's true, or no, it's not common knowledge. Maybe if you're fast falling, you will have less mobility since you're falling rapidly, but otherwise, idk.

FIREL

Smash Ace
I tested it out a bit... and there is a small difference in air speed... and a bit in falling speed (not too sure about falling speed though)

JuxtaposeX

Smash Lord
There was a big difference in Mario's air speed, but I guess it's not as bad for Luigi since his air speed is pretty bad anyways

Top Bottom