• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Australia

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
Ayyy, slap another shrimp prawns on the barbie mate! jk

Another 'strayan here. Tim Tams are my drugs. I'm sad they don't sell the turkish delight variant anymore.

spamwichx

Smash Cadet
NNID
samantharrgh
Ayyy, slap another shrimp prawns on the barbie mate! jk

Another 'strayan here. Tim Tams are my drugs. I'm sad they don't sell the turkish delight variant anymore.
don't rate turkish delight but the double coated ones are my kryptonite.

i tasted the peanut butter ones the other day. don't rate them.

What's a Tim Tams taste like.
like satan. except you'll enjoy it. just chocolate coated chocolate biscuits that have more chocolate in the middle. great one to start with is the original or the double coated.

LucarioDude

Not Gray Fox
don't rate turkish delight but the double coated ones are my kryptonite.

i tasted the peanut butter ones the other day. don't rate them.

like satan. except you'll enjoy it. just chocolate coated chocolate biscuits that have more chocolate in the middle. great one to start with is the original or the double coated.
Peanut Butter sounds pretty bad; not a huge fan of peanut butter by itself though. Double Coated ones are also my favourites along with Dark Chocolate/Classic Dark.

spamwichx

Smash Cadet
NNID
samantharrgh
nope. that looks kinda gross. or is it good?

we have these

these are awesome. bahahaha.

Kirbymeister

Smash Cadet
NNID
hazzahbazzah
3DS FC
3823-8971-1294
G'day, Mate! yep, another Aussie here!
personally, the thing I just cannot stop loving is the sound of a V8 Holden engine. it's practically a drug.
then there's stuff like Tim Tams, Utes, Hamish & Andy, the Outback...
word of advice, though: if you're a tourist, read up on the wildlife.
you don't wanna be the bloke who came to 'Straya for a holiday and tried patting a Blue-Ringed Octopus, trust me.

Last edited:

spamwichx

Smash Cadet
NNID
samantharrgh
well your wrong.
did you just quote yourself lol
G'day, Mate! yep, another Aussie here!
personally, the thing I just cannot stop loving is the sound of a V8 Holden engine. it's practically a drug.
then there's stuff like Tim Tams, Utes, Hamish & Andy, the Outback...
word of advice, though: if you're a tourist, read up on the wildlife.
you don't wanna be the bloke who came to 'Straya for a holiday and tried patting a Blue-Ringed Octopus, trust me.
speaking of utes. non-australians, there is like a prominent ute (or pick up truck or lorry whatever) culture here. people put big ass bullbars on bomb as cars and put really tall aerials for their uhf radio, truck mudflaps and put ugly stickers on their cars. rednecked people crave this stuff. they go to a yearly ute musterand do 'circlework' donuts in mud all day and listen to country music.

Top Bottom