• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Austin, TX: Tchaikovsky's Iced Tea Sonata, July 21st, 2012. VIDEOS UP

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
Thanks to everyone for making it out
Next Austin tournament we're shooting for October or around that month.
Shout outs and videos will be up later. I mean NOW.

Video Thread

Singles
[collapse="Singles Bracket"]
[/collapse]
1: AustinRC ($161.00) :marthmelee:
2: Vudujin ($46.00) :luigimelee:
3: mojo ($23.00) :foxmelee::falconmelee:
4: Jake13 :foxmelee::falcomelee:
5: GlibbyGlobby :falcomelee:
5: MT :marthmelee:
7: Cyphus :drmario:
7: pho :falcomelee:
9: GarrR :sheikmelee:
9: Sethlon :marthmelee::roymelee:
9: JF :jigglypuffmelee:
9: TSC :falconmelee:
13: Dr. Zeus :luigimelee:
13: Faku :foxmelee::falcomelee:
13: Monty :icsmelee:
13: Pawl :ganonmelee:
17: Thoraxe :falcomelee:
17: RedShadow :sheikmelee:
17: Zac ???
17: Obsoleet :luigimelee:
17: dcx :marthmelee:
17: Noc :falconmelee:
17: Waterless Fish :foxmelee:

Doubles

[collapse="Singles Bracket"]
[/collapse]
1: Easy Squeegee Lemon Weegee (AustinRX&Vudujin) ($60.00)
2: Team Matt (MT&JF) ($30.00)
3: Ham & Suds (Mojo&Jake13) ($10.00)
4: Dr. Ganondorf (Pawl&Cyphus)
5: Curry con Carne (dcx&pho)
5: Sethlon in the Jungle (Sethlon&Tarzan)
7: Attack of the Clones (Noc&JR5)
7: Mario's Greener on the other side (OBST&Dr.Zeus)
9: Giggle Squirt (Thoraxe&WaterlessFish)
9: fogs y =( (TSC&GlibbyGlobby)

Cyphus

BRoomer
BRoomer
Austin used Fox vs me, if that counts, and my teammate was Pawl, who did awesome considering we've never played before and he ate a lot of pills lol
It was great to play so many new people and see some old faces.

You're going down next time, GlibbyGooby.

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
Austin used Fox vs me, if that counts, and my teammate was Pawl, who did awesome considering we've never played before and he ate a lot of pills lol
It was great to play so many new people and see some old faces.

You're going down next time, GlibbyGooby.
Jose, you said that Dr. Ganondorf was Sethlon and Cyphus. Can you fix that?
I'll do this change due to popular demand. A good TO listens to his children/creations.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Sethlon is so amazing, he can be on two different teams. Also, I am sad I didn't get in on the P:M friendlies :/

My usual shoutouts: I love everyone except the ones I don't. <3

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
1: AustinRC ($161.00) - good stuff winning. i didn't see any of your matches, but considering the evidence i have at my disposal, i feel comfortable saying you were playing better than anyone else at the tourney. by that i mean marth is broken, scrub.
2: Vudujin ($46.00) - thanks for making it out here! everyone was excited to play you and i really appreciate that you brought your talent/skills to austin to scrape our players. we promise to step our game up. by that i mean white people are cool
3: mojo ($23.00) - dude thanks for complimenting me. that's all.
4serious tho, i only saw your set with MT, but the **** you pull is too stupid to not work. also, your analysis of some situations in melee is so fresh, but your excitement and way of communicating it couldn't be any worse.
4: Jake13 - man i got scraped by your falco. i don't get it. it's fast, i get hit by every fsmash, and you di my combos in a way that makes it hard for me to follow up with a strong hit every time. good ****.
5: GlibbyGlobby - YO FINAL BOSSSSSSSSSSSS. good **** making that 3-stock comeback on the icon, the legend, the flaming fire hell demon sethlon. his roy was too good on everything, and your bird combos are soooooo strange to me, so fresh and alien, and oh gosh i'm getting a chubby just thinking of 'em.
5: MT - yo *******. stop taking me outta tourneys. why i insisted on yoshi's? i still feel like i can't beat you so i just wanted combos. get scraped son! but not on the last game, i got impatient.
7: Cyphus - yo cyphus! i was so happy you actually made it to the tournament 'cause quite honestly i was getting very frustrated with you for not showing up to tournaments 'cause you had to go to reddit meetups. **** OUTTA HERE WITH THAT ****!
7: pho - das me. **** beautiful ladies. get gwap. but not today. and not tomorrow. and not this month. woe is me.
9: GarrR - hey ivan. i finally outplace you. come to street fighter with me. i don't wanna get scraped by myself. plz with cherry on top? good stuff beating jamal though, he beat that mexican player bad.
9: Sethlon - gosh your marth scraped my falco in friendlies then i got a lucky break on first game and second game i don't know how i won. your reads are very good, your reactions as well, you patience for your own character is amazing, and your baiting game is unmatched. I E-HAT YOU! jealous. i'm not gonna say your 3 game streak was godly, because that's what i expect from you holmes
9: JF - good stuff winning doubles. your puff is scary no doubt. what made a difference this time is that i really tried hard not to get grabbed and kinda lamed it out.
9: TSC - didn't play you this time, but you guys shouldn't have sandbagged the first two games. otherwise ya'll woulda done gravy. get scraped noobs. for serious tho, thanks for helping me out packing, being generally a funny dude, giving everybody ****, and socializing with my mexican brethren.
13: Dr. Zeus - yo thanks for coming. your game and watch is legit. your luigi i didn't get to play. i know garrR lamed you out in some way to beat you. I KNOW IT!
13: Faku - gracias por venir. tu falco y fox son muy buenos y me tomaron por sorpresa. es pesimo que no hayga jugadores en reynosa, porque se notaba que te estabas acordando mas y mas como jugar. esperennos en mcallen algun dia
13: Monty - que chinga wey, como te puedo ganar? tenias la ventaja y luego no se que paso y gane. tus ice climbers si me asustaron, pero que gacho cuando te equivocaste con las chaingrabs. ese set tu deberias haber ganado. de nuevo gracias por venir, y dales saludos a los otros compatriotas.
13: Pawl - yo paul i didn't play you, but it seemed like you were having a good time in my city, at my tourney, and at MT's place. that's all i really expect for people who take the time and commute. don't hurt me. you did real well in doubles with cyphus, good ****. except your team named shoulda been Cyphullis From Loose Gerudo Women
17: Thoraxe - yo dude, your falco is sick. don't know why you didn't place higher. you were scraping me in doubles. the only thing i got over you right now is expectations of where i expect you to be or what you're trying to do. your combos are gravy and your movement is solid. good ****.
17: RedShadow - dude you were real hype. but when matt's losing let's talk **** to houston, not austin! 'cause houston can suck a fat one
17: Zac ??? - hey zac thanks for coming! i expect to see you again at some of our tourneys. there is a link to our facebook group right here look
http://www.facebook.com/groups/Austin.Melee/
17: Obsoleet - your seeding was real good :(:(:(:(:(:(:(
17: dcx - dude, thanks for those tips against monty. thanks for teaming with me, we scraped everyone that we didn't think was an insta-loss. downtown party sometime soon.
17: Noc - thanks for coming and playing with me! i hope you had a fabulous time in austin, and thanks for recording. you beat me pretty bad and was getting knees for days. lucky for me falco is top tier. ggs
17: Waterless Fish - yo you were going toe to toe with my falco. idk what you're doing over here mang. thanks for coming to austin we hope to make our way to dallas soon!

Diglob

Smash Cadet
Thanks to the UT Smash Club for running such a great tournament even with the last-second venue change. I actually liked the venue quite a bit anyways. :bee: And not that it matters too much, but Jake played some Falcon at this tournament, so he could have a Falcon icon added next to his name.

1: AustinRC ($161.00) - Great work at this tournament. First in singles and teams? Nice. Wish you played your P:M MM against Sethlon, though.
2: Vudujin ($46.00) - I didn't play you or even say a word to you. :glare: WTF, I don't even know your name. If you're going to FC, though, I wouldn't mind changing that. Nice work at this tournament. It was really cool that you dropped by.
3: mojo ($23.00) - ARC'D
4: Jake13 - I realize now that we went to PS using the MBR5 ruleset, but it's alright. I think. Solid set. I liked the part where I took a game. Falco ditto on FD. Perfectly fair. ;)
5: GlibbyGlobby - 8D
5: MT - We didn't play, but you're as good as ever. I'm dreading it, but we're going to end up playing one of these days. And thanks for housing not only me, but pretty much everybody, LOL. You deserve so much credit for this. And good job on having your videos up so quickly.
7: Cyphus - You were a pleasant surprise in my bracket. Good job on doing so well in your first "real" Austin tournament and on taking out Luciano. We should talk more about Dolan the next time we see each other, though. :awesome:
7: pho - Good job on making me look like a punk. 3-0'ing JF's Puff? Get out. Leave.
9: GarrR - YOU LOST TO JOHN LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL XD XD XD
9: Sethlon - Our set was sooooooo sick. Seems that Randall really never wants to let us play a straight set, though. ;) But Melee is trash. What I'm really looking forward to is us playing our first tournament set in P:M. It's bound to happen!
9: JF - Stop beating me. T__T If you hadn't let me go back to YS our set wouldn't have even gone down to the last game. But I'll work on my Puff game. AMAZING four-stock with only 2% done to you against Dr. Zeus, by the way. That was so merciless, lol.
9: TSC - Thanks for driving me to the tournament and just being a good "B"-ro. We got last in teams, LOL. I'm sure it's funnier to me than it is to you. :awesome:
13: Dr. Zeus - I was actually paying a pretty decent amount of attention to your set vs. JF. Aside from that whole four-stock thing at the end, you played pretty impressively. Definitely some good work right there.
13: Faku - All the way from Mexico? Crazy. It's really cool that you and your friends showed up. REALLY nice work on not losing to John's Luigi. Luigi's combo game on Falco (and just in general) is so nasty. John has a tendency of taking out people who are unfamiliar with Luigi (*COUGHIVANCOUGH*), so congrats on taking that win.
13: Monty - Didn't play you, but thanks for showing up from Mexico. :)
13: Pawl - Nice work in teams and all that jazz, but the real amazingness was the day after the tournament when you beat Luciano's Ike in P:M on your very first try! LOOOOOL. Good ****ing ****. It even took the legendary MTK two tries...
17: Thoraxe - We've never played or talked, but I hear that you're trying to drop your Luigi for Falco even though your Luigi is better. If that's the truth, then all I'm going to say is that you should definitely put some thought into that decision.
17: RedShadow - Heard you kept your calm the entire day! Good **** and keep at it. Progress isn't confined to gameplay. :)
17: Zac - WTF, where were you when we were supposed to play? Maybe another time.
17: Obsoleet - You beat Ivan and you STILL got last? LOOOOOOOOOOOOL. Not sure how that works, but get *****. Keep at it; you're doing great.
17: dcx - You're too cool. :p I don't think we ever really play or talk that much, but we should.
17: Noc - Good **** on recording games! And Luciano's Link finally got the better of you, lol. Shame, but at least you did pretty well against his Kirby. Like I mentioned, a lot of people don't for some reason. >_____>;
17: Waterless Fish - Can't say I know anything about you, but feel free to say what's up at the next tournament.

Tarzan - It's always pretty fun to see you again. :p
Fred - Was nice to meet you. You're pretty chill. :p
Brandon - You're way too much fun, lol. I'm glad you showed up.
Hannah - Seems like your bead sprites are a hit yet again. :p
Vooby - pls

AustinRC

Smash Lord
Okay so shoutouts to come but first a big thanks to the TO's. We *the smash community* always really appreciate all the hard work that goes into running these tournaments. Seriously there wouldn't be anything without you guys thanks.

Secondly, I did place first in both events at this tournament but what some of you might not know is I got exposed as a fraud at this tournament as well. I backed out of a MM with Sethlon for the time being. He is MUCH better than I had anticipated and I give him full props. This is my formal apology to him. Okay shoutouts!

1: AustinRC ($161.00):: Tier *****.....

2: Vudujin ($46.00):: Dude was a HUGE blast playing you in winners and grand finals. Had a lot of fun and hope to see you around again!

3: mojo ($23.00):: Great games man, everytime I play you it seems like you get better. Your approach game improves dramatically every time we fight it's getting a little scary I feel like I have to run to the ledge every time we play now, I don't think I could beat you outright in the center of the stage... >.> Cant wait to play you again man! <3

4: Jake13:: Mad <3 Great **** to you and Oscar both in teams, they were really fun matches.

5: GlibbyGlobby:: Still don't think I know quite who you are, I'm sorry. :(

5: MT:: Thank you for running the tournament and great **** in teams. You were ***** me two stocks one match and I had the chance to go back after you and I ran away hahahahahaha.

7: Cyphus:: I'm really sorry about the teams thing ;_; mad love though! :D

7: pho:: Thanks for hosting/ running the tournament and good stuff on beating JF, your falco is getting legit.

9: GarrR:: ;D

9: Sethlon:: I am literally too scared to play you right now for money. I need to step my game up a bit, I'd honestly just be throwing money at you if we played now. I am a big FAT PHONY!

9: JF:: Great **** in teams. Heard you four stocked someone with only like 2%, you should be a little nicer.

9: TSC:: Looking mad cute mang.

13: Dr. Zeus:: Hi!

13: Faku:: Don't think I met you. :(

13: Monty:: Don't think I met you either. :(

13: Pawl:: Good games man, I only switched to Falco because FD is a big stage and honestly each one of our games kept getting closer. I was pretty convinced you figured my Fox out and I switched because I thought I might lose. Legit Ganon man, mad <3 and respect! :D

17: Thoraxe:: Don't think we met. :(

17: RedShadow:: JAMAL!!!!!! :D

17: Zac ???:: Don't think we met. :(

17: Obsoleet:: ^

17: dcx:: My ****ing savior, you assisted me in winning. Thank you!

17: Noc:: Always fun seeing you man! :D

17: Waterless Fish:: Interesting tag.

So that's it for now. Can't wait till the next tournament. <3 everybody and take care!

emilywaves

Smash Apprentice
Good stuff UT Smash club (Jos and Tirno?) for hosting! I really wish I could have made it but I moved apartments (to a less sweet and much smaller place :/ ). Looks like you had an awesome tourney!

Ohh and I'm glad we got some more Dallas people traveling! Shoutouts to Sethlon, Thoraxe, and Fishie :)

Hannah, you no enter?

JOS.fm

Smash Journeyman
Good stuff UT Smash club (Jos and Tirno?) for hosting! I really wish I could have made it but I moved apartments (to a less sweet and much smaller place :/ ). Looks like you had an awesome tourney!

Ohh and I'm glad we got some more Dallas people traveling! Shoutouts to Sethlon, Thoraxe, and Fishie :)

Hannah, you no enter?
Edgar's in Spain, Hannah wasn't there. MT helped me out a lot as did anybody bringing a setup. We had some players from the mexican border, became their friends, they're pretty good and nice.

We had a small venue this time, but i think it made every match even more personal. idk, it was cozy. in other venues you could spent the entire day on one side of the venue, but this time we couldn't really not talk to anybody that was there. unless of course you were a jerk.

emilywaves

Smash Apprentice
Edgar's in Spain, Hannah wasn't there. MT helped me out a lot as did anybody bringing a setup. We had some players from the mexican border, became their friends, they're pretty good and nice.

We had a small venue this time, but i think it made every match even more personal. idk, it was cozy. in other venues you could spent the entire day on one side of the venue, but this time we couldn't really not talk to anybody that was there. unless of course you were a jerk.
Oh, well good stuff you and MT then, I retract my regards for Tirno.

PS: I just found a power strip with your name on it in my apartment. I'll hold onto it and return it to you when we meet next.

PPS: I am about to have a new venue! Area 51 is moving to a bigger space, and the owner is already excited about hosting larger tournaments, possibly with other games - MvC? SF? BlazBlu? etc. I'd like to have a big one in September.

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
I know it might not get that much attendance, but if you had a KoFXIII tournament I would be ever so happy. Regardless, new venue sounds awesome :D

dcx1287

Smash Lord
Yeah he came to TX to attend a wedding and we just happened to be hosting a tournament around the same time.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Shout outs

Jose & MT - Thanks for running the tournament! Also thanks to MT for letting all of us cover your living room in sleeping bags haha.

Rob Thoraxe & Gabe - Thanks for driving Rob, and for coming along gents :) Trip was super fun.

AustinRC - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1ztnxG6PGlU

Vudujin - Sick luigi. Woulda loved to play some Roy vs Luigi, but I know it wouldn't have been pretty lol

Mojo - Top tier at building dreams...only for them to be crushed

Jake13 - Always a pleasure. You should come rep Charizard at the next Bowser's Revenge ;)

GlibbyGlobby - That edgeguard bait... No matter who wins between us, Randal always comes away the victor lol. Come up for BR3 and we shall do glorious battle!

Cyphus - We've been playing this game for too long lol. Good times.

TSC - You cannot resist the spin

Pawl - What happened, man? You used to be so strong

JesusFreak

Smash Hero
Any idea when BR3 might be? I definitely want to go again and redeem myself. I'll see if I can bring Austin with me. I also need to make up for not playing you at **** :( melee and people stole all my attention.

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
In the process of moving to a new apartment this past week and I've had half a million things to do, so there hasn't been time to get the date set in stone. I'm shooting for either August 25th or Aug18th.

Vudujin

Smash Lord
Shoutouts!!!

I had a blast hanging out with all of you guys! Texas is tougher than a charred hickory smoked sausage.

AustinRC: Thanks for inviting me over to play, good **** in teams, and congrats on 1st. I'll get you next time. . . . . and I can't wait to see those Marth tricks you're gonna pull at FC.

Mojo: Dude, your Falcon is hella good. No other MU puts me in a state of ferral animalistic survivalism quite like that one. Ya done scared the poop outa me. Nice meeting you. Rematch MM at FC.

MT: You have a very graceful Marth, and his tiara looked ok I guess. Good stuff in friendlies! and na-na na-na boo boo I beat you in the MM. :yeahboi:

Cyphus: Loved your Doc, and I loved his perscription. ;)

Jose.fm: Thank you for running an awesome tourney!

Obsoleet: Great stuff in singles, sir! Keep dat Weege fresh!

Jake13: GG's in teams and singles. You'll always be cooler than Jacob12.

Jesus Freak: Tough break with those SD's, but those teams matches were tight. I definitely want to do more friendlies with you when I see you again.

Pawl: I loved your Ganon! Reminded me of Renth's.

Thoraxe: It was cool to finally meet you. GG's in friendlies.

Sethlon: AAAUUUUUGGHHH!!1 I was so pissed I didn't even get to say hi to you. I'm a big fan of yours. Roy is one of my secondaries because of you. That MM against Neighborhood P was inpirational. Please tell me you're going to FC?

And a shoutout to Jamal, the border crossing mexicans, that girl named Whitney, the two other Luigi's I played in teams, Klaptraps, Love, 2005 counterpick stages, and anyone else whom I may have failed to mention!!!

Sethlon

Smash Champion
BRoomer
Sethlon: AAAUUUUUGGHHH!!1 I was so pissed I didn't even get to say hi to you. I'm a big fan of yours. Roy is one of my secondaries because of you. That MM against Neighborhood P was inpirational. Please tell me you're going to FC?
<3<3<3
I woulda hit you up for some good ol' Roy on Luigi, but like I said, terrified lol. And you seemed busy most of the day, makin that $$$

Sadly I can't make it to FC...bunch of complications in moving apartments has cut down my (already quite low) cash, and that FC entry fee is a killer. I really wish I could make it (I've been to FC6 and FC:D and they were both pretty much the best tournaments I've ever been to), but its just not in the cards for me :(

MT_

Smash Ace
1: AustinRC - Get lucky in teams and dodge my MM more scrub. Stop avoiding the entirety of the Austin melee scene and just playing with JF!! Scrub. Oh and I guess congrats on the win.
2: Vudujin - It was a SUPER pleasure to meet you; you're one of the coolest people I've met. And oh my god, Marth ***** Luigi so hard but you still made me feel that it was a hard matchup for Marth... in other words, your Luigi is sick and super **** and doing **** that I've never seen or expected ever haha. Hope we can play again in the future. Also what's up with getting my phone number but I don't have yourS?? :):(:mad:;):c:urg::bee::awesome::embarrass::smirk::reverse::woman::scared::cool:
3: mojo - Good **** as always. Friendlies with you is super challenging and one of the more fun/engaging things that happen during these things. You're probably not gonna read this anyway lol. MM next time??
4: Jake13 - Swag. Your Falcon ***** me wtf. But next time I'm gonna **** your Falcon so you better come up with something else when it doesn't work out for you ;).
5: GlibbyGlobby - Being players that I can't beat in the most WTF way ever, wtf?? Pleasure housing you and Project: M sucks please stop trolling everyone saying that it is better than Melee :) (ok it's a decent game but come on...)
5: MT - Get *****. By raptor boost.
7: Cyphus - Finally got you to come out to an actual tourney and you showed people what's up... 3-0ing TSC is pretty respectable, come play me more and we'll drink more beer and stuff.
7: pho - **** pair of TOs. You da bess.
9: GarrR - Losing to Luigi is what you get for dodging smashfests for preparing for some ****ty thing like EVO where you get 2-0'd in pools...LOL but seriously you need to get better at this game... I think you have a lot that you can work on and once you start to recognize those things, your Sheik will really go far. But seriously pick up some new characters!!
9: Sethlon - I like that you're switching to Marth but you leaving Roy makes me a little sad. Maybe it's because I've never beaten it. But come join us Marth brethren and we shall welcome you with open arms. Also, the Marth boards suck for the most part and only ever discuss gimmicks so if you ever go there approach with care lol. Maybe I'll switch to Roy to bring balance to the world (LOL NAH ROY SUCKS)
9: JF - Great **** in teams. I think we should have been able to beat Vudujin/Arc but I suppose they just outplayed us this time around. Luigi is scary and I think I lost focus on how to fight him at some point and I kept fsmash tippering you and **** lol. Money back!!!!!
9: TSC - Yay I finally beat you in tourney after like a billion years. As always, fun to chill with you and LOL IKE IS ******** get that P:M **** out of here please. Lol@Falcon's playground FD >_>
13: Dr. Zeus - You have some sick low-tiers man. It was really fun housing you and playing friendlies with you. Great G&W and Luigi. Super legit.
13: Faku - No tuve la oportunidad de jugar contigo :( la proxima vez tenemos que jugar! :)
13: Monty - Tu ice climbers son muy buenos! Jugar contigo fue muy divertido. :)
13: Pawl - Sick set in teams man. I seriously thought we were going to lose going into game 5. Pleasure housing you as always. Thanks for helping us move TVs and stuff to the venue and sorry for almost getting you a parking ticket lol.
17: Thoraxe - Interesting on your decision to drop Luigi in favor of Marth and Falco but pursuing low tiers to a high level is incredibly hard and not for everyone (lol I play Marth). I see a lot of potential in you as an up-and-coming player so give yourself a little more credit and set goals for yourself to complement your improvement. It won't be too far into the future that you become tourney threats to the players that you've never thought you'd be able to beat before. I've been there and am doing that now haha.
17: RedShadow - We didn't play any friendlies :( seems to be a trend in tourneys nowadays. Good stuff showing up and thanks for watching over the stuff early in the day. Hope to play with you sometime soon in Austin!
17: Zac - Thanks for showing up to our tourney! I didn't get to play any friendlies with you unfortunately but next time if you want to play just find me and ask me to play! I'll try and find you too haha. Keep showing up!
17: Obsoleet - Dude you're sooooo **** dude! Good stuff winning in poker on Friday night lol. And also thanks for all the **** Luigi practice you given me over the time we've known each other. It was super necessary for me to keep up at all with Vudujin in our friendlies lol.
17: dcx - Rapeeeeeeee
17: Noc - Thanks for helping us record! Fun friendlies that we had; it was really helpful in my next sets seeing how I played a **** ton of Falcons in tourney haha. Always a pleasure to see you in any tourney or whatever and I hope we will be seeing each other more in the future. Also, get those videos up!!!!!!
17: Waterless Fish - Nice meeting you and thanks for making it all the way here from Dallas! Your Fox has a lot of potential, and I feel like Dallas in general has a huge amount of raw talent that just needs time to be refined and then become a serious threat in Texas melee. And this of course includes you. Keep at it and show us what you're made of.

Great tourney. Learned a lot regarding my Marth and also TO-ing in general. Shoutouts again to Jose for being super legit. Peace.

Thoraxe

Smash Apprentice
shout outz to ma homiez
1: AustinRC - we didn't play, which is fine cuz i was getting marth'd on by the rest of austin already. gratz on da $$$ watching grand finals reminded me why i dropped weegee, your marth is ruthless.
2: Vudujin - it was a pleasure getting to watch some high level :luigimelee: play in person. thanks for the chill friendlies and brief weegy discussion. I hereby bestow upon you the title of classiest facial hair in attendance, wear it proudly.
3: mojo - oh you got 3rd at this? that's funny cuz i thought you were the best. nah i'm just playa hatin. i think we have a similar style of play, except you're better and louder than me. gg's and thanks for the insightful criticism, "worst spacies ever" i'll carry that with me to my grave. dude. i forgot to sign your ****.
4: Jake13 - waterlessfish and i were smoking copious amounts of pot (which i'm sure you can relate to) when he shared with me one of the few sentences he heard from you that weekend, "i don't like to wear underwear." so there's that and the fact that your falco is probably the best birdie in texas on a good day, gg's we should falco ditto more next time.
5: GlibbyGlobby - i saw what you did to sethlon, your falco is awesome.
5: MT - i was caught off guard by how high your chillness levels were that weekend. Like from what i could tell, everybody wanted a piece of you/needed your help every other five minutes, and you ****ing helped them all super politely. you also opened your humble abode up to us out-of-towners politely, that makes you the bee's knees matt, thanks! i couldn't help but feel a little conflicted when such a polite guy punished me 0-death several times, i swear you're probably only pretending to be polite for the mind games... well played.
7: pho - you hosted a super sweet tourney, we should play some next time, thanks.
9: GarrR - sheik is gay... but in like a good way.
9: Sethlon - you were supposed to show them dfw is a tangible threat! well... we are... but whatever it was a fun weekend, our little dfw crew is pretty chill.
9: JF you were puffin and stuff i think, i like puff in teams, good stuff.
9: TSC - i dunno
13: Dr. Zeus - of course you drive our ***** to austin just so we can yet again knock each other out of tourney. but it was fun as ******s, and i enjoyed our discussions, thanks for manning up for the 4 -5 hour drive and keeping our lil scene in dfw alive with balla smashfests. i still can't believe you're 19, i think you're lying and your some sick pedophile or something, but chill nonetheless.
13: Faku - thanks for translating and bein chill for and ****.
13: Monty gg's ic's too bueno
13: Pawl - good friendlies, it's a bummer about random **** controllers, but you still managed to **** me here and there. your gannon is beast and i look forward to playing your spacies next time.
17: Thoraxe :yeahboi:
17: RedShadow - hahaha, "i like your shorts" hahahaha that **** was so funny, good friendlies
17: Zac ??? - long hair don't care
17: Obsoleet - when i glanced back at the poker game, i immediately knew you were going to win when i saw a toothpick in your mouth. that's an obvious tell of supreme poker skill.
17: dcx i forget and no longer care
17: Noc its your fault for placing so low that i've ran out of shout out ****s to give.
17: Waterless Fish - sup d00d.

the texas melee scene is pretty chill, thank ya'll.

Top Bottom