• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Austin TX, Brawl/ Melee tourny July 11th

The MC Clusky

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0404-6991-4531
Wow, 12 pm? Sorry, wish I had noticed that. Sorry Austin but I HIGHLY doubt anyone is going to make that in time. You're gonna want to move to 1 pm likely.

Anyways, I'm going to be leaving San Antonio around 4 pm ish. I hope to be able to chill and play lots of friendlies, as well as make sure things are going smoothly. Hopefully traffic won't suck TOO much and I'll be there before 6 pm.

LeeHarris

Smash Lord
Yeah I doubt I'll be able to make it. I was planning on opening the store and coming around 1pm, but if registration closes at noon I doubt I or the others I was bringing will be able to make it. Let me know if you change it, though, because I'd love to come.

Anh

Smash Rookie
is anybody from san antonio that are going? mosquito kite??!?!

btw this is bryant.

PozerWolf

Smash Journeyman
No, it's not on the virtual console. You need Wii Homebrew, the hacked WAD file and a WAD installer in order to get it working.
Ah, yes (hence the edit in my post).

Still, I hope soon (there has been strong rumors, but rumors are rumors) that nintendo will put it up on the online market soon. I wouldn't mind taking N64 version seriously once again.

<3 that version out of all of them ;o

Anh

Smash Rookie
no i meant if i can prob be housed at austin, if so, i could perhaps provide some form of entertainment to the mass ^^

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
could you maybe consider making the melee tournament 4 stocks? its much faster than brawl

Alex19

Smash Journeyman
could you maybe consider having melee 4 stocks instead of three? i mean thats fast!

Infinitysmash

Smash Champion
One of the guys riding with me is running a little bit behind; we should be right on time but please don't start without us. I've got the number to the hall written down, so I'll keep you guys in the loop.

Dr Mario Kart

Smash Apprentice
These things always start late anyhow. How many of you are there? Worst case scenario, I can register some people on your behalf if they are adamant on closing registration.

Pneuma

Smash Ace
Morning smashers. I'll try and steal my Wii away from my girlfriend so we'll have another (or if I was included in the count, the Wii I said I'd be bringing).
See y'all in two hours.

-RedShadow

Smash Ace
Haha I suck harder than I thought. This was a fun first tourney for me tho, good **** Austin.

Oh and nice meetin ya Kal. Thanks for ****** me in friendliezz.

Bwett

Smash Ace
Austin, great tournament. For the limited turnout, you did a great job of making it fun and allowing us some friendlies and what not. Epic matches in our tournament match. It was probably the best matches I had all night, especially that Yoshi vs. Marth matchup. At the end, if I was just alittle higher in the air, your B move would've killed me rather than my Uair catching you...beautiful lol.

Thanks to everyone else that I played with. Good matches. Kal, I think you were saying something about that being your laptop so if you could get the videos up soon, that would be awesome.

Sethlon.....I just have to say, sir, you bring Falco to a whole new level of ****. Seriously, it's like watching art in video game action. You lived up to all the hype that everyone has been going on about. Can't wait for some more friendlies next time though.

Hylian...you took me out of tournament...you suck lol. Nah, good seeing you man. You should come up to Dallas for one of our Bwogo fests. Fogo, Ice, and I are usually the only ones left, playing smash till 6 am. You can stay the night if need be.

AustinRC

Smash Lord
We had a little bit of a mess up and results werent recorded I apologise sincerely.

Brawl Singles went

1st Melee1
2nd Sethlon
3rd Infinity
4th Hylian

idk after that

Melee Singles went

1st Rayzorium
2nd Arc
3rd JesusFreak
4th Flexbone

Thanks everyone for coming I REALLY appreciate it and to those who didnt come **** you! :D But seriously I had a blast thanks to everyone I could sucessfuly run my first tournament and hope to see yall at my next one I have yet to set a venue or a date but there WILL be one I promise! Thanks again to everyone and hope to see you at my next tournament!!!!

Bwett

Smash Ace
We had a little bit of a mess up and results werent recorded I apologise sincerely.

Brawl Singles went

1st Melee1
2nd Sethlon
3rd Infinity
4th Hylian

idk after that

Melee Singles went

1st Rayzorium
2nd Arc
3rd JesusFreak
4th Flexbone

Thanks everyone for coming I REALLY appreciate it and to those who didnt come **** you! :D But seriously I had a blast thanks to everyone I could sucessfuly run my first tournament and hope to see yall at my next one I have yet to set a venue or a date but there WILL be one I promise! Thanks again to everyone and hope to see you at my next tournament!!!!
5th was tie between me and d4ba, im clueless after that lol

AustinRC

Smash Lord
lol thanks bwett I wasnt sure so I didnt want to say. xD anyway Video's should be up after not to long. I'll make a post about it in the Video tournament thread.

Top Bottom