• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

AUSOM 7 Revenge of Evil Little Foot

Status
Not open for further replies.

*Cam*

Smash Lord
AUSOM 7: Revenge of EVIL Little Foot

255 Heisman Dr, University Agency Inc
Auburn, AL 36849​

BACKSTORY

We all know the legend. He came from modest beginnings in a prosperous little corner of the prehistoric world.

But this chipper family fell on hard times. He tried to be a big man, bringing home star leaves, but eventually the drought forced them to evacuate their home. He left with a dry pit in his stomach and a yearning for someone to lash out at. Luckily, long necks still can't reach mother nature.

But on the highway out of hell, Sharptooths killed his mother in cold blood.

He no longer thirsted for water, but only for the blood of his mother's killers.

Days, months, and even years passed by with no sign of his prey, so he formed his own gang, just biding his time for judgment day. Now he's gotten word that his mother's killers are going to a Smash tournament in Auburn. Now is the time for the Revenge of EVIL Little Foot!!

SCHEDULE
12:00 Project M Singles
1:00 Sonic Adventure 2 Battle
3:30 Brawl Singles Pools
6:30 Brawl Singles Bracket

RULES
[COLLAPSE="Brawl"]To be announced, MK will be legal. We haven't decided on a stage list yet.[/COLLAPSE]
[COLLAPSE="Project M"]* 4 stock, 8 minutes.
* Sets are best of 3. Finals are best of 5.
* Items set to "off" and "none."

* Either player may call for a Double Blind character selection for the first match.
* Dave's Stupid Rule: A player may not counterpick to any stage stage s/he has won on in the current set.

* Controller port is determined by Rock Paper Scissors if it can't be agreed upon.
* Pausing during a match, unless okayed by the other player, will result in the loss of one stock for the pauser.

* If time runs out, the person with the most stock left (or least % if they are equal) wins. If the % is equal as well, play a 1 stock 3 minute match, same characters and stage.
* If the match goes to sudden death due to a suicide move (Ganon's side-B, Kirby/DDD's swallow, holding someone in a grab on a platform as it moves out of the boundaries, etc.), the one who initiated the move wins.

* Buffer set to off.
* Custom controls are allowed, but controllers modified to enhance performance are not. No turbo buttons, etc. However, removing the springs from shoulder buttons or replacing a thumbstick with a different thumbstick are ok.
* In the event that the game crashes or the TV/Wii loses power in the middle of a match, that match will be restarted from the beginning with the same characters and stage. If a player uses a known glitch to intentionally crash the game or otherwise make it unfinishable, that player may be forced to forfeit the match or be DQed at the TO's discretion.

* No excessive stalling (this includes abusing Jiggs' Rising Pound and Mario's Up-B Walljump)
* Both players may agree to any rule or stage outside the tournament ruleset.

Stagelist:
For the first match, stage strike the starter list in 1-2-2-1-1-2 fashion. After the first match, each player bans a stage group for the remainder of the set (players may counterpick a stage from the group they banned, and both players may ban the same group). The player who lost the previous match chooses a stage, then the player who won chooses their character, then the player who lost chooses their character.

Starters:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Smashville
Pokemon Stadium 2
Dreamland (64)
Fountain of Dreams
Yoshi's Story (Melee)

Counterpicks:
Group 1:
Final Destination
Smashville
Dracula's Castle
Green Hill Zone

Group 2:
Battlefield
Pokemon Stadium 1
Pokemon Stadium 2

Group 3:
Yoshi's Story (Melee)
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)
Wario Ware
Fountain of Dreams

Group 4:
Dreamland (64)
Skyworld
Rumble Falls

Group 5:
Kongo Jungle (64)
Halberd
Brinstar
Metal Cavern (Singles only)[/COLLAPSE]
[COLLAPSE="Sonic Adventure 2 Battle"]Have two consoles with Sonic Adventure 2 battle
Must have everything unlocked and rank A on all missions
Any act of stallling is probited
If a glitch occurs were one or both player can not continue then the match will restart on same course and mission
Restarts are not allowed, if you die then you must continue where ever the game starts you at.
Draw a number from a hat/bowl/etc
1. City Escape - Sonic
2. Radical Highway - Shadow
3. Mission Street - Tails
4. Route 101 (Kart) - Tails
5.Route 280 (Kart) - Rouge
6.Aquatic Mine - Knuckles
7.Green Forest - Sonic
8.White Jungle - Shadow
9.Iron Gate - Eggman
10.Security Hall - Rouge
11.Prison Lane - Tails
12.Metal Harbor - Sonic
13.Weapons Bed - Eggman
14.Pumpkin Hill - Knuckles
15.Sky Rail - Shadow
16.Wild Canyon - Knuckles
17.Dry Lagoon - Rouge
18.Sand Ocean - Eggman
19.Hidden Base - Tails
20.Pyramid Cave - Sonic
21.Egg Quarters - Rouge
22.Death Chamber - Knuckles
23.Meteor Herd - Knuckles
24.Mad Space - Rouge
25.Cosmic Wall - Eggman
26.Lost Colony - Eggman
27.Eternal Engine - Tails
28.Crazy Gadget - Sonic
29.Final Rush - Sonic
30.Final Chase - Shadow
31.Cannon's Core - all playable 1P characters (except Shadow)
32.Green Hill Zone - Sonic
Roll a dice
1=Complete level
2=Collect 100 rings
3=Find the "lost chao"
4=Finish within time limit
5=Compelete "Hard mode"
6=Complete Mission One but whoever has most rings wins [+15 rings for finishing first] (this number is still debatable about needs testing)
If a ring is pulled then a boss battle with occur, the winner is decided on whoever defeats the boss first (must watch cut scenes for fairness)
Roll a dice to decide on which boss
1=VS. Eggman (1st) [Rescuing Sonic]
2=VS. Shadow (1st) [Face Off with Shadow]
3=VS. Egg Golem [Shuttle Blast Off]
4=VS. Sonic (2nd) [The Last Battle]
5=Vs. The Biolizard [The Ultimate Battle]
6=The FinalHazard [Remaining Hope][/COLLAPSE]

PRICES
  • No venue fee
  • Project M: $5
  • Brawl Singles $10
  • Sonic Adventure 2: Free

PAYOUTS
Project M and Brawl
1st: 60%
2nd: 25%
3rd: 10%
4th: 5%

Wolf McBlue

Smash Journeyman
Reserved for the rings

Also if any has a copy of Sonic Adventure 2 (preferably Gamecube) please bring it and a memory card, I can provide the file if needed

Note for Sonic Adventure 2: for the following stages
6.Aquatic Mine - Knuckles
10.Security Hall - Rouge
14.Pumpkin Hill - Knuckles
16.Wild Canyon - Knuckles
17.Dry Lagoon - Rouge
21.Egg Quarters - Rouge
22.Death Chamber - Knuckles
23.Meteor Herd - Knuckles
24.Mad Space - Rouge

they will have special rolling decisions
1 and 2 = collect 100 rings
3 and 4 = find the lost chao
5 and 6 = hard mode

Address: (parking is at the parking deck located near it)
Auburn University Student Center
255 Heisman Dr, University Agency Inc
Auburn, AL 36849​

aml529

Smash Apprentice
NNID
aml529
3DS FC
0645-5790-3402
Looks fun. Hope I can make it even though I'm probably supposed to work that day!

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
I really want to show up for Project M because its so hype right now! I'll ask for that weekend off of work if I can.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
It's probably not nearly as good as, say, DRN's, but, I picked up Meta Knight. We'll see how it goes.

Definitely looking forward to Project M.

skaterbaj

Smash Lord
Not too bad of a drive for pcola/mobile. My attendance here would depend on how the Pensacola tourney goes!

I always thought a reflex Mk would be scary lol
#mkdabess

Dynomite

Smash Champion
NNID
GA_Dyno
im interested in this "project m" thing.

Friendlies all day if i can make it out.

Host Change

Smash Ace
NNID
HostChange
3DS FC
0147-1153-9132
Just this morning, I realized that I can't make it to this. I had completely forgotten about my mom's birthday which is conflicting with the tournament. :/

I still want to play Project M with everyone at Above the Influence though, and I'm looking forward to that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom