• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Ausom 3d

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
AUSOM 3D
Auburn University Smash Of the Millinium
in 3D

April 2. 2011

Melee Results!

1: m2k ($72.00)
2: Drunk Fox ($36.00)
3: Ragnarok ($12.00)
4: Cheap
5: BBQ
5: rayku
7: dr. pepper
7: overd
9: ovo
9: Don't Lazer Me
9: teh1janitor
13: Jmix

Brawl Doubles Results!

1: Mew2King and his ride (M2k, Raiku) ($84.00)
2: Something about popsicles (Micalis, Reflex) ($42.00)
3: Big Money (Bill_, BigLou) ($14.00)
4: I don't know (slam, Rag)
5: Bloody Peekatchu (spade, cam)
5: Wet Dreams for Rebbeca Black (Ryker, M3t)
7: Sweepin-up-cheep-**** (Cheep, Janitor)

Brawl Singles Results!

1: m2k ($114.00)

2: Reflex ($57.00)

3: BigLou ($19.00)

4: Bill_

5: slam

5: Micalis

7: Spade

7: Cam

9: Cheap

9: M3t

9: teh1janitor

9: Ragnarok

13: jay

13: Jmix

13: Ing

13: Ryker

17: ninjafoxx(?)
17: Sentillion

17: elev8

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
shoutouts!

Venue: **** you and your new manager. It was a fun four tournament run, but we won't be back. cya

Cam: I always enjoy our matches. I keep getting better, but you're one step ahead of me :p

Senliten: good matches, also you get the honor for being FIRST! to show up

JMIX: That was the first time I've ever had a timeout in tournament, wow, close match

Slam: Good matches I hope we can get you your snack bag back to you

Ryker: Next time we gotta step it up in doubles, I shoulda stepped up my game

Nothing But Money: You didn't teach me League >.> also congrats on your +$2

Will: fix wii make better?

King Levi: Give me your computer. Also we never got to play; how am I supposed to have salt if I don't get to leach from you?

Dogy: If you ever miss a tournament, I guess no one will come because there will be no hype, or **** in MVC

Jamal: GANNONDORF!! wow you never fail to impress me

Rag: You need to brush this tournament off, It was a melee day for you.

also team names were made up by levi :O
it's all his fault

*Cam*

Smash Lord
Ninjafoxx is mc-killa and he used Yoshi.

Shoutouts:

Spade: Thanks for teaming with me as always. I'm glad you were able to come down to Auburn even though no one else from Madison could make it. What is it with me and tying for 7th place with Marth mains? The same thing happened at Resist II.

Ninjafoxx (mc-killa): Good matches. Halberd was a smart counterpick as Yoshi.

Jay: Hey, a tournament where you didn't go Ganon the whole time! Now you can show people how good you really are.

Ryker: Want a hug? CHAINGRAB! At least you got to play m2k in singles, right? Ok, so you had a tough bracket. It happens. Iron Brawl might give you an easier one. Or maybe by then you will just be the very best and won't have to worry about who you're facing.

Ragnarok: I wanted to play your MK more; I only got to play it in doubles. I know you didn't do as well as you wanted to, but you'll bring it back at the Iron Brawl.

Lee&: Enter the tournament next time and always play salty. You are better than you think you are. I never start a match with you thinking "Yeah, this is going to be a two-stock" or something like that. I start a match with you thinking "I hope I win because it's bound to be close." You are certainly not shuttle-loopable.

Will: You need to enter the tournament next time too. I want to see more Falco and less Marth. Also, thank you for making my day with your awesome TO powers =)

Billy the MK killer: How many MKs did you take out with Sheik this tournament? 3? Amazing job with that. Also, that needle gimp on Reflex (when he just started to use the bike) was applause-worthy. I feel kind of stupid in our match now that you pointed out to me that you have invincibility frames still during your transformation.

M3T: Uair... UpB... Nice counterpick. I knew that it was a bad stage for Pikachu, but I never thought anyone would have the balls to take me there. Good matches and good job beating JMIX. His Luigi is a force to be reckoned with. You have gotten top 10 at the last few tournaments you went to, right? Maybe you are PR worthy if that's what you want...

Ingulit: Is the Snake matchup giving you trouble? I'm not exactly sure how it goes with Diddy but I can give you some general ideas how to beat him. I know you wanted to get on the PR, and you still have a chance to prove yourself at the Iron Brawl.

Micalis: Thanks for the MK practice. I feel like our few matches gave me some insight. It helps when you play someone you don't feel like you have to prove anything to.

Slam: Nice tournament placement. Why don't you ever seem to go MK against me in friendlies?

BigLou: I enjoyed our set. I think after the first two matches you kind of figured me out for the third match.

Elev8: Good seeing you as always. I was a little disappointed I didn't get to play your ICs, but oh well.

Reflex: Best DI on the East Coast? I didn't mean to distract you during your match, but I couldn't hold back my "Oh my God!" when you DI-ed a Sheik upsmash at like 170%.

Cheap: I'm glad I at least got to play one match with you. I think you were still in melee mode though, so it may not have been a fair thing to do. Looking at the brackets, I hope you got your fill of MKs for awhile.

TheOneJanitor: I feel kind of lame that I have a chaingrab on your main character, but I still think the matchup is actually close to even. Good job coming back in loser's bracket. I'm not surprised though. From what I've seen, you've always been good about coming back in tournaments and not just giving up after your first loss.

Fanci: Sorry we didn't get to play more. I know you said you wanted matchup experience versus Pikachu with Wolf. If you come to the Tuscaloosa tournament we can get in some friendlies there.

Aznseal

Smash Apprentice
I missed a smash tournament 10 minutes away from my dorm where m2k showed up to go on a biology field trip where i got to spend 4 hours walking around in the hot, disgusting bogs of Florida looking at plants. **** -_-

NinjaFoxX

Banned via Warnings
good games everyone, despite not going anywhere for smash for almost 4 months i didint do as terrible as i expected(no wait...)

aside from a little melee and brwal(gg Cam, i havent played another pikachu in like forever)i really enjoyed playing MVC3(ragnarok and the other guy who was larning me Tron/Authur), oh and the people i played P:M with(jigglypuff da bess and i can spam PK charge in teams, oh yes)

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
Do you have your wii again? or Brawl disc? what part of your console are you missing? lol
No--My Wii's been out of commission for almost a month now. I'm going to see if I can borrow a friend's Wii, though.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
good games to everyone I played.

It was awesome seeing all you guys again <3

Cheap is gonna get ***** next time yo

Naixin let's dance.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Good ****.

If I have to play M2K and Rag at the next tournament if I win, I'm going to throw game one and play in ****ing loser's bracket.

Billy: Thanks for letting us stay in your dorm. Had a **** ton of fun.

Cam: I WILL figure you out even if I can't say we play in every tourney anymore.

Spade: Dude, I've never seen anyone I went straight 50-50 with like that. We need to play more often so I can get a better handle on the Marth match-up. It's probably the scariest to me from all the A tier.

Dogy: DOOOOOOOOOOOOOOGYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!! I'll get your *** in MvC next time.

Will: You're better at Salt League combos, but you're also dumb as ****. Never look away from the screen. I WILL become the very best one day.

Slam: I think I have your backpack. It had munchies in it that I thought I saw you eating.

theONEjanitor

Smash Champion
NNID
the1janitor
ryker we never got to play MVC3. i think i'm going to try to get good at it, i was doing okay playing it there.
i need to learn how to play the other characters on my team besides she hulk though lol

cam i'll learn the matchup one day.

ing, sweet diddy. keep playing.

cheap thanks for teaming. double metaknight its just a bit much imo. also congrats at getting you "getting pulled over" cherry popped.

slam. good placing. beast on them fools

mckilla, didn't really chat with ya that much

lou, i hope you realized i'm gonna bug you at every tournament for more advice.

dogy, your enthusiasm is always appreciated

reflex, good shee. you'll have another shot at m2k soon probably

i kinda wasn't really into it at this tournament, i was more interested in playing marvel than anything. good tournament tho. ran pretty smooth.

Keys1281

Smash Journeyman
m2k: At least I got to play the best brawler in the world in doubles (though cam and I still got F'd by a bunch of MKs). :]

Reflex: I never got to play you this time, as far as I can remember. :[

BigLou: Thank you for playing so many friendlies with me. Sorry I got so salty at some points during those matches. Clearly I need to work on my spotdodging predictability and airdodging. :p Thanks for taking advantage of that and giving me some silent advice haha.

Bill_: Billy! Your sheik is too good, and I almost had that second match at PS1 had I not SD'd. XP Good matches and I hope to play you a lot more soon. I'm scared as **** of your snake, which 3-stocked me the night before this tourney lol.

Slam: I'm still salty about doing so bad against you in those bracket matches. >_> Good **** though.

Micalis: I only got to play your D3 towards the end of the night, but I'm still glad I was able to play you some. I'm sure your MK is hella of a lot better though.

Cam: You are teh ****. Thanks for letting me stay at your place and teaming with me. I hope we eventually do better in teams because we always get ****ed by MKs in tourney matches, though in friendlies we do great. Maybe next time we won't have to deal with MKs (LOL yeah right).

Cheap: I am actually quite amazed I was able to pull that last match in Brawl singles off. I was scared when you pulled out that beam sword haha. Good stuff, and thanks for the MU experience.

M3t: I don't even think I played you the night before the tourney or at the tourney. Your GWs is scary good, and I like your usage of UpB in your playstyle.

Ragnarok: I can't remember if I played you in singles or not. Good job in doubles with Slam though. As soon as ya'll started tornado-ing all over the place I knew we were out of brackets hahaha. Fun talking to you as well.

Jay: Your Snake is good. I still need more experience with that MU, but good ****. I barely won that match at frigate with a facing-away perfect shielded dash attack to OoS dolphin slash ;P

Jmix: I want to play your luigi! I only ever got to play your mario in pools at AUSOM 2 I believe :S

Ingulit: Unfortunately I didn't get to play you either :[ We've played a lot of matches though, and I always have fun playing against your diddy. Work on that snake matchup, dude. Oh, btw, you like good music in case I didn't already tell you that (random I know).

Ryker: You are the ****. We played tons of singles together and I feel like we somewhat bonded at the tourney--no homo. Too bad there was no salt party 2. I still remember that from AUSOM 2. So fun haha. Good matches and your campy falco is great. After playing you and everyone in this tourney I realized I REALLY should stop fishing for grabs at 0% haha.

elev8: Ness lolz. come back!! :p

Will: Fun singles. Play ROB more; I need more experience against him! Plus you's good with ROB.

Levi: Massive amounts of salt detected from our pre-tourney matches and from a few tourney friendlies. XP Still, I had fun playing you.

I had lots of fun and good experience at this tourney. Thank you to everyone who made this tourney fo real. I HOPE to see you all at the Iron Brawl, but I'll have to be living like Jesus (off of PB&Js and Ramen) if I intended to request off work for another weekend (I only work weekends :|). I'll see what I can do.

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
met said:
shoutouts!

Venue: **** you and your new manager. It was a fun four tournament run, but we won't be back. cya

Cam: I always enjoy our matches. I keep getting better, but you're one step ahead of me :p

Senliten: good matches, also you get the honor for being FIRST! to show up

JMIX: That was the first time I've ever had a timeout in tournament, wow, close match

Slam: Good matches I hope we can get you your snack bag back to you

Ryker: Next time we gotta step it up in doubles, I shoulda stepped up my game

Nothing But Money: You didn't teach me League >.> also congrats on your +$2

Will: fix wii make better?

King Levi: Give me your computer. Also we never got to play; how am I supposed to have salt if I don't get to leach from you?

Dogy: If you ever miss a tournament, I guess no one will come because there will be no hype, or **** in MVC

Jamal: GANNONDORF!! wow you never fail to impress me

Rag: You need to brush this tournament off, It was a melee day for you.

also team names were made up by levi :O
it's all his fault
made my shoutouts kinda just stopped when i was tired so sry if i missed ya

DRN

Smash Lord
Good **** Billy for beating Michael with sheik after losing to him in a 1000 sets with all your other characters.

Good **** Lounis for beating Reflex in winners but then u suck for losing to him in LF's.

shaSLAM

Smash Lord
i would go to ausum 4 this weekend if it happened.

cam- you keep getting better, youre like super techinical and youre pikachu has really been amazing me at the past two tournaments ive seen you at. i just like playing with ddd tho :p but if you want that mk i can bring him out :p

janitor- yeah dude dont worry this game is gay as hell itll come back you just gotta get a good secondary i feel like cuz snake really does suck.

m3t- good games i was actually the most nervous to play you because your GW is good and IDK WHAT THE **** GW IS DOING HALF THE TIME BECAUSE HE HAS SO MANY SHENANIGANS! but really good games idk how i won. that upair is super annoying though haha

spade: yeah that marth is actually 10 times better than i imagined. i thought you played samus? anyways tough games and you really capatalize on your patient playing which is something im not good at. that spike in doubles was crazy too.

reflex: idk dude when i face you im always like "blah blah blah im gonna get wrecked im just gonna try a little bit" but this time i was like "No. im going to give this my all." and uhhhh i got double 3 stocked basically. lool. it motived me alot though thanks for showing me how good i can become and how much i can improve. it opened up my eyes.

micaeils- i never know how to spell your name. friendlies for like 3 hours was mad fun.

rag- dem teams

ryker- you can eat some snakcs if u want :p

elev8- come back to more tournaments dude, its sad youre leaving.

Zeus- thank you for helping me place well. you will be rewarded upon my return to the sky and i will offer the most righteous animal sacrifices tonight.

B_AWAL

Smash Master
Wooooooooooooow

Looks like Billy ran the GAUNTLET in singles!!! HE better be moving up in the AL rankings

and Elev8 WTF???

Rag stop sandbagging!!!

ragnarock

Smash Lord
I need to see you wii mote drew. I need to practice. I'll return it to today. I just need to get to melee.

Top Bottom