• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Aurane's FakéDex - Canceled

Which Starter Do You Like?

• Daggen

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Houchet

Votes: 2 50.0%
  • Plataby

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Hello and welcome to my Fan-Made PokéDex thread, or FakéDex. Here, I have written down/will update a fan-made PokéDex I have created on my spare time.

All of the Pokémon I have created here have a theme; they're all based on different kinds of weapons. This isn't just limited to swords and shields, but modern things, like riot shields and missiles. They're also based on different kinds of animals as well.
Name: Daggen
PokéDex Entry: "This Pokémon keeps its claws sharpened at all times. Despite its size, it will fiercely attack anything that threatens it. These Pokémon do not travel in packs, and prefer separation."
Classification: Sharp Claw
HT: 2'00"
WT: 37.0 LB
Type: Grass
Abilities: Overgrowth/Tough Claws
Description: A short haired, green and white common household kitten with yellow eyes and green claws that are exposed on the front paws. Its face has a warpaint-like coloration on the fur, which look like equal signs under the eyes, The whiskers are short and white, but fade into green, and are similar to blades of grass. The tail is white and very short, but not stubby, and the tip fades into green. Its ears are similar to that of regular house kittens- triangle in shape.
Name: Levorine
PokéDex Entry: "In battle, it stands on two to utilize its massive claws to tear opponents apart. Outside of battle, it keeps its claws unsheathed and walks on four."
HT: 3'09"
WT: 126.7 LB
Abilities: Overgrowth
Description: A green and grey, panther-like Pokémon that's bipedal in battle. Its claws, split into three, are green in color, and are six inches in length. From the shoulder all the way to the hip is a fur pattern that looks like a large scar, colored grey. Its face is grey, with the same fur pattern as its first evolution, except its yellow eyes appear more feral, and its ears are chipped at the tip. Its tail is much larger, bushier, and allows it to stand on two.
Name: Houchet
PokéDex Entry: "Its tail is so sharp, it is able to cut down trees with a few well-aimed tail swings. Trainers must be careful when behind this Pokémon. They are often used by lumberjacks."
Classification: Axe Dog
HT: 2'03"
WT: 61.2 LB
Type: Fire
Abilities: Blaze/Moxie
Description: A red bipedal puppy dog with closed eyes and long ears that resemble the blades of a battleaxe. It has a short black ponytail at the back of its head that fades into the main body color. Its tail is the main feature of the Pokémon- a long red tail with a black axe blade, with the sharp edge in a red coloring, which it can grip and use as a weapon. At the end of where the tail meets the body is a black fluffy ring of fur. Its belly is white, with the top shaping like a "tear drop". At the tip of this "tear drop" is a puff of fur. Its paws are similar to a real dog's, expect that it front paws have extended fingers for gripping.
Name: Terriwar
PokéDex Entry: "As well as a bladed tail, this Pokémon sports two sharp blades on the sides of its paws, allowing it to chop from the front as well as the back. Lumberjacks tend to stay away from this evolution because of how hard it is to train."
HT: 3'01"
WT: 142.9 LB
Description: This Pokémon doesn't change all that much, except get a little gruffer around the edges, and its face gets a little longer and wider, like a Terrier Dog's. One notable change is that its paws now have axe blades on each side of the wrists. The tail's axe is slightly bigger and wider, and its paws and feet now have black braces similar to iron chains. Finally, it has more black coloring then red.
Name: Plataby
PokéDex Entry: "Even in youth, these deceptive Pokémon are highly poisonous. Their hammer-like bills can crush a foe of any size, due to the poison rather then the force."
Classification: Hammer Bill
WT: 41.1 LB
Type: Water/Poison
Abilities: Torrent/Poison Touch
Description: A blue platypus Pokémon with black beady eyes that's brown beak bill is shaped like a hammer. At the sides of the face, the beak extends to the back of the head, leaving two poisonous spikes at the back of its head, making its head altogether look similar to the head of a working hammer. Its feet are brown and webbed, and its light blue belly spins into a spiral at the top. Its flat tail splits into a V, while remaining square in shape.
Name: Platamer
PokéDex Entry: "It eagerly smashes boulders and other hard objects with its giant tail. It then takes the debris and creates a surprisingly soft nest out of it. It wards off trespassers by slapping its tail down hard."
Classification: Hammer Tail
HT: 3'01"
WT: 119.9 LB
Abilities: Torrent/Poison Touch
Description: Its bill shortens down to a more realistic bill, but still mimics a hammer head, in exchange for a large tail that shaped like a dual-headed hammer at the tip. Its more muscular in appearance, and the chest has a tough, black padding-like material. Its paws and feet are a little bigger but overall the same as Plataby's. Its light blue belly no longer has a spiral on the top. Instead it poofs out like a cotton ball.
Name: Swiftling
PokéDex Entry: "These Pokémon fly at super fast speed, making them difficult to catch. They rely on speed to avoid being caught, but will attack if cornered."
Classification: High Speed
HT: 1'00"
WT: 4.2 LB
Type: Normal/Flying
Abilities: Compoundeyes/Keen Eye
Description: A small, black and white bird with yellow goggle-like appendages that cover the eyes, similar to Flygon. Black zigzag shaped feathers grows at the sides of the face, starting from the eyes. Their tail feathers are like two ribbons when flying in the wind, with the ends tipped like a triangle. The colorization of the pokemon starts white from the head, but fades to black as you go further down the body.
Name: Icihorn
PokéDex Entry: "These Pokémon are renowned for their climbing skills. They climb even the steepest of mountains without breaking a sweat. Their massive horns can knock over even cars at full charge."
Classification: Battering Ram
HT: 2'10"
WT: 155. 2 LB
Type: Normal/Ice
Abilities: Hustle/Slush Rush
Description: A white and brown, fluffy Pokémon with massive curled ice horns. Its hooves also ice-like. Fur however covers the hooves, but not to the ground. A white line in the fur extends from the middle of where the horns meet the head to the middle-end of the back, the splits, circling the body. The bottom-end of the Pokémon is white, except the tail, which is brown, while the rest of the body is brown, except the face of the Pokémon, which is white.
Name: Telepillar
PokéDex Entry: "When attacked by predators, it immediately utilizes its Psychic powers to teleport to a safer location. This takes a lot of energy out of them however, and are forced to rest afterwards."
Classification: Furry Bug
HT: 1'04"
WT: 5.2 LB
Type: Bug/Psychic
Abilities: Shield Dust
Description: A completely purple fur-covered body with six small, white feet in the front of the body, while the tail consists of five "fur balls" that get smaller as you get to the tip of the tail, the last segment being more tear shaped. On the bigger "fur ball" head, closed eyes with blush marks and a small fanged mouth make the face. Small "ears" with white loop marks on them on the top of the head.
Name: Bullgot
PokéDex Entry: Armed with a nasty stinger right from birth, these bug Pokémon have very few predators. Not even Heatmor will bother to hunt one of these.
Classification: Bullet Bug
HT: 1'10"
WT: 7.2 LB
Type: Bug/Dark
Abilities: Shield Dust
Description: A black and blue maggot-like Pokémon with a sharp, curved stinger at the end of its tail. Its jaw is like a sideways steel trap- with blue teeth. Its got six blue feet that are like small hooks. On the spinal area of the Pokémon are a series of blue circle patterns from head to tail.
Name: Babat
PokéDex Entry: "A primarily nocturnal Pokémon, it flies throughout forests silently. When it finds prey, it will scorch it with balls of fire from the sky."
Classification: Fox Bat
HT: 1'02"
WT: 1.4 LB
Abilities: Levitate
Description: A small, gold, red and black bat with a fox-like face with large ears. The head is gold, while the body is black and the belly is red. Around its eyes are red reticle-like designs, and the lower belly has two black, sideways crescent designs. The flaps of the wings are red, while the wings themselves are black. This Pokémon has no tail, and has small, red feet with three toes.
Name: Norwharf
PokéDex Entry: "These Pokémon will devour almost anything that comes their way, including trash. When threatened, they spray a nasty poison from the tip of their tails."
Classification: Sewer Rat
HT: 3'09"
WT: 215.1 LB
Type: Electric/Poison
Abilities: Corrosion
Description: The Pikaclone of the dex. A grey rat with white paws, feet and cheeks. Its eyes are much like Pikachu's but more oval in shape. Its white tail is tipped purple, which secretes a purple substance. Its back has a jawless skull pattern just below the neck. Its head is more like a real rat's head, become more slender as you reach the nose. The nose area has two thin black whiskers on each side, and fades into white from the main body color as you get to the black nose. Unlike a real rat, its teeth are not visible when it's mouth is closed. Its belly is sort of big, and has a light grey coloring. Its paws and feet are similar to Pikachu's, except its front limbs are longer.
Name: Plaguero
PokéDex Entry: "One of the three legendary Hero Pokémon. It can create and cure illnesses at will, and is widely known for saving the entire region from a widespread illness."
Classification: Dark Healer
HT: 5'11"
WT: 278.6 LB
Type: Poison/Fairy
Abilities: Poison Honor: The user's Poison-Type attacks cannot be resisted.
Description: A black, humanoid bird-like Pokémon with a white, mask-like face and a black hood with white horns on the top. It has purple pupils that change to red when it attacks. It appears to wear a black robe with a skull on the chest. Its arms double as wings, which are similar to a raven's. Its claws are white with four fingers.
Name:
PokéDex Entry:
Classification:
HT:
WT:
Type:
Abilities:
Description:

Author Notes

Opening Day! More Pokémon to come. Will create Base Stats in the future. Do not expect fan art.
-
Added Descriptions. This tells what the Pokémon looks like in text-based format. This is because Fan Art is not possible at the moment. If the descriptions are poor, please let me know.
-
Added Swiftling, the High Speed Pokémon
Added Icihorn, the Battering Ram Pokémon
-
Added Telepillar, the Furry Bug Pokémon
-
Added Bullgot, the Bullet Bug Pokémon
-
Added Babat, the Fox Bat Pokémon.
-
Renumbered Bullgot
-
Added Norwharf, the Sewer Rat Pokémon.
General Clean-Up.
-
Added Plaguero, the Dark Healer- our first Legendary Pokémon. Its number will be added in the future.
-
Added the Starter Pokémon's first Evolutions! Levorine, Terriwar and Platamer!
-

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Hello and welcome to my Fan-Made PokéDex thread, or FakéDex. Here, I have written down/will update a fan-made PokéDex I have created on my spare time.

All of the Pokémon I have created here have a theme; they're all based on different kinds of weapons. This isn't just limited to swords and shields, but modern things, like riot shields and missiles. They're also based on different kinds of animals as well.
Name: Daggen
PokéDex Entry: "This Pokémon keeps its claws sharpened at all times. Despite its size, it will fiercely attack anything that threatens it. These Pokémon do not travel in packs, and prefer separation."
HT: 2'00
WT: 37.0 LB
Abilities: Overgrowth/Tough Claws
Name: Houchet
PokéDex Entry: "Its tail is so sharp, it is able to cut down trees with a few well-aimed tail swings. Trainers must be careful when behind this Pokémon. They are often used by lumberjacks."
HT: 2'03"
WT: 61.2 LB
Name: Plataby
PokéDex Entry: "Even in youth, these deceptive Pokémon are highly poisonous. Their hammer-like bills can crush a foe of any size, due to the poison rather then the force."
Classification: Hammer Bill
WT: 41.1 LB
Ability: Torrent/Poison Touch

Author Notes

4/24/18: Opening Day! More Pokémon to come. Will create Base Stats in the future. Do not expect fan art.
This looks good so far!
You earned my respect.

Natz~

Full of Hugs and Fire~
no offense shiny but literally everyone earned your respect

anyway interesting start, hard to imagine the starters honestly with zero description beyond the line of a pokedex, similar to how a pokedex works or not, ya still need to describe them so people can picture them in their minds

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
anyway interesting start, hard to imagine the starters honestly with zero description beyond the line of a pokedex, similar to how a pokedex works or not, ya still need to describe them so people can picture them in their minds
I'm aware of this. I forgot to note that.

My phone needs to cool down right now so I'll update it later.

EDIT: UPDATE

Last edited:

praline

the white witch
Switch FC
6178 82674988
Obviously I’d have to go for the water starter, and them being a platypus is cool too!

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
I would like to go into what animals and weapons/attacks I'm using as references for each Pokémon.

Name: Animal/Weapon(Attack)
---
Daggen: Feline/Katar
-
Houchet: Canine/Axe
-
Plataby: Platypus/Hammer
-
Swiftling: Swift/Carpet Bomb
-
Icihorn: Bighorn Sheep/Battering Ram
-
Telepillar: Poodle Moths/Japanese War Fan
-
Bullgot: Bullet Ant/Chain Sickle

Gonna be a bit busy today so I dunno if I'll add another Pokémon. As for evolutions, I'm still working on them, hence why they were skipped.

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Added a couple new Pokémon. Babat, who is based off of a Flying Fox and Mortars, and the FakeDex's Pikaclone, Norwharf, who is based off of the sewer rat and chemical sprayers.

Kinda had to stretch the weapon on Norwharf, but when I came up with the name, I couldn't go back. ^^;

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
Apologies for the lack of updates. I've been busy trying to fix up IRL things.

Anyways, the Starter 2nd Evos will be coming soon.

Might be today, might be tomorrow. We'll see.

Top Bottom