• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pokkén Tournament Aura Café | Lucario Social Thread

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
:4lucario: Hello and welcome to the Aura Café, a thread for general discussion involving Lucario of Pokken Tournament.

Please continue to follow the fourm rules, and enjoy yourselves.

Side Note: Seeing as we don't have a general for Lucario, I thought I'd make one. Hopefully that's alright with you folks.

Nexin

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Nexinitus
What's your favorite matchup to play and why?

I really enjoy playing the Chadelure matchup personally. Obviously the ones that only know how to use lasers and Overheat are extremely boring to fight, but whenever I run into one that utilizes all of their tools I know the match is going to be a true test of who can control their desired range, which to me is extremely enjoyable.

Last edited:

meticulousboy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gradius_16
3DS FC
1005-8934-0229
What's your favorite matchup to play and why?

I really enjoy playing the Chadelure matchup personally. Obviously the ones that only know how to use lasers and Overheat are extremely boring to fight, but whenever I run into one that utilizes all of their tools I know the match is going to be a true test of who can control their desired range, which to me is extremely enjoyable.
I think I agree on the Chandelure matchup. My other favorites are Weavile, Machamp, and dittos.

A ditto is a given.
Weavile is...adorable and cool to fight even when he rekts you.
Machamp is just easy to punish most of the time.
Chandelure is already interesting with the moveset.

Last edited:

Bolimar

Smash Rookie
Hey guys, Bolimar here. I'm the lucaribro that got top 8 at dreamhack. I'll try to contribute as much as I can here in the case that I don't forget about smashboards.

meticulousboy

Smash Journeyman
NNID
gradius_16
3DS FC
1005-8934-0229
So Lucario received a couple of nerfs in this latest patch. How has everyone been with Lucario since?

Top Bottom