• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Aug 9, 2014] Dair To Be Great: Melee and Project M Tournament (Redmond, WA)

SpiderJerusalem

Smash Journeyman
NNID
NewBabel
3DS FC
4124-5499-0990
Dair To Be Great is the first annual Super Smash Bros. Melee and Project M tournament, located in Redmond, Washington.

Events:
Melee singles
Project M singles

Venue:
Old Redmond Schoolhouse Community Center
16600 NE 80th St
Redmond, WA 98052

Fees:
Melee Singles -- $10
Project M Singles -- $10
Venue Fee -- $10

Rulesets:
Double elimination
Bo3, Bo5 Semis, Finals and GF
http://www.apex-series.com/rules/melee/
http://www.apex-series.com/rules/projectm/

We need set-ups! Wiis/Gamecubes/TVs/Melee/Project M set-ups, anything. If you can bring set-ups, message me on Facebook, tweet me or email me at nigelirvinganders@gmail.com

Some people have expressed interest in playing some Smash 64 at the event as well! While we might not have a bracket for it, if there are volunteers to bring 64 set-ups, we will take those as well! I can provide a 64 set-up along with my Melee and Project M set-up :)

We also need volunteers to stream/record this event! I don't have streaming equipment, and I would like to get this tournament live and on camera for the archives :)

Schedule:
10am-12pm: set-up, friendlies, registration
12-2pm: Melee Singles
2-4 pm: Project M Singles
4-5 pm: Friendlies, after streaming
5-6 pm: Clean up

Last edited:

pkblaze

Smash Apprentice
Your hype video needs to either be all combos that end with or heavily involve dairs, or you just shouldn't have a hype video.

Hiyro

Smash Rookie
Did this have a good turnout and do you plan to host more in the future? Because I would love to come to the next one.

Last edited:
Top Bottom