• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Smashfield Weeklies - Michigan's Premier Smash 4 Weekly!

Smashfield Weeklies - Michigan's Premier Smash 4 Weekly!
Posted by Ori_bro
BowlOne Lanes
Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 07:00 PM
Until: Thursday, August 31, 2017 - 11:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Narwelch

Smash Rookie
NNID
Narwelch
I'll come to the weekly one of these days. I really want to get into the competitive scene.

Last edited:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
SFW 21's Results thread will be up today at some point. For now, everyone get excited for SFW 22! It's the last weekly before a huge Tournament weekend with Breakout and 1v1 Me Bro on this side of the state.

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Next week will be a Doubles Weekly! Bring your teams best and be ready for an awesome side event guys :)

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
We are back to a Singles event this week! It is the final stop before Frostbite in Ann Arbor. Hope you guys are ready this week because we have 2 special attendees

:4dk::4falcon:

H4RM0NY

Smash Rookie
When it says "Teams Weekly" what does that mean?

Last edited:

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Sorry for the lack of love here on Smashboards guys.

These do happen every week unless specified by myself or Jaxz (The other head TO). We mainly post these events to the MI Smash 4 FB Page or the official Pulse Gaming FB Page. If you guys don't see me post here, feel free to check out those two links since the information about these events on those platforms.

If you also have any questions about these hmu on Twitter! I'm always available to talk there :D

EDIT 1: Hope to see you all there for SFW 33 tonight!
EDIT 2: I added occurrences for April and May so everyone here is covered on these!

Last edited:

Vipermoon

King Marth's most trusted advisor.
Switch FC
SW-3371-7457-0227
Sorry for the lack of love here on Smashboards guys.

These do happen every week unless specified by myself or Jaxz (The other head TO). We mainly post these events to the MI Smash 4 FB Page or the official Pulse Gaming FB Page. If you guys don't see me post here, feel free to check out those two links since the information about these events on those platforms.

If you also have any questions about these hmu on Twitter! I'm always available to talk there :D

EDIT 1: Hope to see you all there for SFW 33 tonight!
EDIT 2: I added occurrences for April and May so everyone here is covered on these!
I can't find the SBs thread for the arcadian. Is there one?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Doubles Weekly this week so bring your teammate and get ready for some good fun. We also have an awesome side event planned but more information on that this Thursday :)

TheBeefheart

Smash Rookie
Totally new here (hey everybody!) - interested in the event, is it still on for tonight?

Korvus

Smash Rookie
Not at the weeklies, maybe at bigger Saturday events.

It is definitely on! We have these every week and in the OP you can find the exact schedule for everything from now until the end of October
What do you mean by bigger Saturday events? Are those ones once every 1-2 months?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
What do you mean by bigger Saturday events? Are those ones once every 1-2 months?
We hosted Melee at Frostbite back in February. Our bigger events are once a month but they tend to just be Smash 4 and Brawl.

THEMARD2

Smash Rookie
Hi never been to a tourney, is this one still every Thursday because if so I'd like to start attending?

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Added a bunch of occurrences for you guys here on Smashboards. If you ever see that the occurrences are no longer there, check the description for the schedule since we have the dates for every weekly through October.

BTW this week is a Doubles Week (7/21/16) with a fun side event.
- https://www.facebook.com/events/1629821704001000/

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Bumping this Thread.

Not sure if Smashboards is used as often as it used to but Smashfield is having the 100 installment tonight.

We have relocated to a new venue in Troy (BowlOne Lanes) but everything schedule wise is the same as it was when we were in Southfield.

Vipermoon

King Marth's most trusted advisor.
Switch FC
SW-3371-7457-0227
Bumping this Thread.

Not sure if Smashboards is used as often as it used to but Smashfield is having the 100 installment tonight.

We have relocated to a new venue in Troy (BowlOne Lanes) but everything schedule wise is the same as it was when we were in Southfield.
Nice! That venue is literally around a mile from where I'll be working this Fall.

Last edited:

M@ri0

Smash Rookie
I'm glad I found this thread! I've been thinking about going competitive and it's nice to know there's a weekly just an hour away from me that I can go to when I have the chance. Mario mains FTW :)

Top Bottom