• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Aug 22, 2015] EXPosure 22 (Oak Park, IL)

Handy Man

Smash Ace
This will be my first EXPosure tournament, and I'm looking forward to it! One quick question, though; how big are the pools?

B.W.

Smash Champion
Sadly, I don't think I'll be able to go this time around.

Sucks too because I wasn't happy with my performance last month, I'd love a second try.

I also need more prep for UFGT.

B.W.

Smash Champion
still upset I probably won't make this.

Might show for friendlies after work, but due to my work being stupid lately, I'll have to miss that too.

Kaysick

Smash Journeyman
still upset I probably won't make this.

Might show for friendlies after work, but due to my work being stupid lately, I'll have to miss that too.
You would probably make it out of our pool too. Sad that I won't see Olimar on Saturday

B.W.

Smash Champion
I have been seriously debating calling off for this day.

I honestly probably won't, but the thought is still there.

darthlink777

Smash Apprentice
NNID
darthlink777
Hey, could we possibly add one more person to Project M singles? Tag name Minyn. Would really appreciate it.

B.W.

Smash Champion
Good luck to all of you today guys. Hopefully I'll see you all later for a few games.

Handy Man

Smash Ace
I just wanted to let everyone know that I had a great time, and I'll definitely come to another EXPosure in the future! Thanks again for the great tournament.

Also @ B.W. B.W. , we need to do some Olimar dittos sometime. :)

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
I got out of pools. That was the main goal! I was playing pretty crap too lol. Props to staying so late to devolving into friendlies that were all one character turbo mode. That was hilarious even though I was falling asleep haha. GGs everyone! Doubles will go better next time by the way. REVENGE!

Handy Man

Smash Ace
I'll be there Wednesday
It's hard for me to justify driving 45 minutes to a Wednesday night tournament and back, so I don't think I'll be going to a WDW anytime soon. Maybe at the next EXPosure or another weekend tourney!

Also, a shoutout to @ HypaSonic HypaSonic for the awesome team battles and friendlies. I hope we can play each other again!

Kaysick

Smash Journeyman
It's hard for me to justify driving 45 minutes to a Wednesday night tournament and back, so I don't think I'll be going to a WDW anytime soon. Maybe at the next EXPosure or another weekend tourney!

Also, a shoutout to @ HypaSonic HypaSonic for the awesome team battles and friendlies. I hope we can play each other again!
I drive about 50-60 minutes over to EXP Gaming every week. I haven't missed a Smash 101 since I started in January and I've only missed two Wavedash Wednesdays.
You can justify it by wanting to get good at Smash.

Last edited:
Top Bottom