• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Aug 22, 2015] EXPosure 22 (Oak Park, IL)

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
i found it... http://www.mediafire.com/download/gj726pjbdruubfe/common5.pac
if you plan on having your setup used,this should be on there.it will speed things up for singles and doubles.also having NO textures on the characters or stages would be great as well.some people dont like it
Thanks dude. Much appreciated. I downloaded it. I removed the stage textures I had for professionalism purposes. The only thing on there different is some custom music, also the CSS has the SJS portraits as well. Now it will look sexy as hell.

grandpappy

Where's the beef?
NNID
eyeplaybass
3DS FC
5343-9859-5848
Anybody looking for a PM doubles partner? :) Also, is an RSVP for doubles necessary?

"Shion"

Smash Ace
NNID
Shion_Sensei
Yeah. Just walk in, but it'll cost you an arm, leg, and a pen1s.

Last edited:

Doctor X

Smash Lord
I'll be looking for a teammate for both Melee and PM.

Some Chicago PM people might vouch for me not being completely terrible, lol.

Gardy

Smash Rookie
Is there anyway that I could register late? Someone who was originally going to the tournament is now unable to make it (tag is DMX most likely) and I'll be riding with someone who is going to be attending.

Blank0ut

Smash Rookie
RSVPing for doubles is not mandatory but it is helpful
If I wanted to do doubles and didn't RSVP it, would we be able to sign up at venue before doubles starts?

I RSVPed for Project M singles, but now a friend might be able to make it to play doubles with me.
We didn't sign up for it before RSVP closed, however if it is not mandatory for doubles, does that mean we sign up for it at venue?

Thanks much.

EXPGaming

Smash Journeyman
If I wanted to do doubles and didn't RSVP it, would we be able to sign up at venue before doubles starts?

I RSVPed for Project M singles, but now a friend might be able to make it to play doubles with me.
We didn't sign up for it before RSVP closed, however if it is not mandatory for doubles, does that mean we sign up for it at venue?

Thanks much.
Yes you can sign up for doubles at the venue

Kaysick

Smash Journeyman
Hopefully everybody downloads it, who plans on having their system used. It shows the EXP logo with all the stages that are starters, counter picks, and banned. I made this myself and it will make the tournament a run a lot smoother.
http://www.mediafire.com/download/gj726pjbdruubfe/common5.pac

You install this by going to: projectm/pf/system and overwriting the common5.pac

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
^This. If you'd like Kaysick's awesomeness but may want to merge it with the SJS CSPs on the CSS, here's the link:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/m58kgsgubinluir/ForExP.pac

Same exact directions as Kaysick's. Just be sure to rename the file to common5.pac and you'll be good to go.

I hope that it's cool with you Kaysick. The CSPs are really just preference. I feel like it makes the game feel newer since I've been looking at the Brawl CSPs for 6 years now haha.

Last edited:

B.W.

Smash Champion
Thanks Kaysick, will do.

Also JBrock might nor make it tomorrow. In the event he doesnt , anyone wanna team with an Olimar?

ITALIAN N1NJA

Smash Ace
NNID
ITALIAN_N1NJA
3DS FC
3368-3413-2021
Thinking of doing doubles tomorrow as well. I don't have a partner. If anyone would like to partner up with a Link main, let me know. I'd be happy to give it a shot with anyone.

B.W.

Smash Champion
I'm getting Rat in my pool again... I think I got him in my pool last Exposure too. Damn you Rat!

Rizner

Smash Ace
we left a controller at the venue. Is there any chance someone found it and has it there? Would definitely appreciate it, it's a white one.

"Shion"

Smash Ace
NNID
Shion_Sensei
Let's just call it a $hitload of people and be content with that, yeah?

The most ever.

TreK

Is "that guy"
Woah.

Are there going to be replays ? Which youtube channel should I subscribe to ?

Top Bottom