• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Aug 22, 2015] EXPosure 22 (Oak Park, IL)

snex

Smash Master
im considering coming to this. does anybody hold smashfests or something so i can shake the rust off before giving you guys my money?

azzucips

Smash Cadet
NNID
Azzucips
3DS FC
1461-6305-7845
im considering coming to this. does anybody hold smashfests or something so i can shake the rust off before giving you guys my money?

There's a Wavedash Wednesday tomorrow, and there may be friendlies going on Saturday (maybe)

SwagTrain

Smash Rookie
3DS FC
2964-9085-1107
Metroid have you SEEN Harry the Chin play? That man is a GOD. #firstclassontheswgatrain #thelifebloodofhype

5-oNe

Smash Apprentice
RETURN OF THE PIT!!! and im gonna start protesting for sky world to be legal...my pit is only comfortable when he is at home.lol.

"Shion"

Smash Ace
NNID
Shion_Sensei
I'll go doubles with y'all kids if someone would grace my bit-h a$$ with their partnership.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I think I need a teammate for this, anyone want to team?

Snex holy ****, haven't seen you since Gen Con loool. You want to do teams?

DarkLouis331

Smash Lord
Should be making the drive out there. Anyone wanna team for Melee?

And my friend might be coming, but won't be in the tournaments. Does the spectator fee allow him to play friendlies or will he have to pay the venue fee for that?

Xx1derxX

Smash Cadet
Should be making the drive out there. Anyone wanna team for Melee?

And my friend might be coming, but won't be in the tournaments. Does the spectator fee allow him to play friendlies or will he have to pay the venue fee for that?
Il team with u, is there room in your car to take me? Lol

EXPGaming

Smash Journeyman

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I was thinking just melee, I don't really play pm very well. I don't think I'll do pm teams, but we'll see.

Ripple

ᗣᗣᗣᗣ ᗧ·····•·····
I'm coming!

and bringing Dart :D

be ready for upsets for PM and melee

Top Bottom