• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest [Aug 22, 2015] Body City 3: Michigan Melee Summer Circuit Finale (Ann Arbor, MI)

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
Well, I think the MI Melee players don't play PM nearly as often as the MI Brawl players do, so you guys got that going for you. Should be a really fun crew battle!

Ori_bro

ignite the fire
Ally talk with Scott/Dakota they have a lineup they discussed last weekend.

Also Juggleguy, the Brawl Ruleset is Apex 2013's fyi

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
I mean it's easy to get a few names in the lineup aka

Me Zinoto Juu Soulpech. then we have Xatic/Wuvs/Ori (West MI too but not too familiar with them). Like I said the lineup needs to be discussed in a group but I'm down being Captain for the crew.

I'm probably missing others too lol.

L_Cancel

Smash Champion
Only people from west MI that may be coming to this are Lordy, Tbird, and myself

LOOOOL at your signature Elliot

FF WuvS

Smash Ace
NNID
Lostmagic103
Ally, I'm pretty sure we can't recruit OoS people. It's MI Brawl vs MI Melee, so Juu and SoulPech are out of the question.

SMOE

Smash Rookie
My brother and I will most likely be coming for P:M. I have absolutely no idea how well we'll do since this will be our first tournament (probably not very well), but we're definitely looking forward to the challenge.

W.C.N

Smash Lord
Ally, I'm pretty sure we can't recruit OoS people. It's MI Brawl vs MI Melee, so Juu and SoulPech are out of the question.
does this mean dope cant be on melee side, hes been out of MI for a while right?

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
I mean, if MI Brawl wants to cop out and use OoS players... :p

MI Melee sure ain't gonna do that!

Also, whoever suggested Dope isn't MI is out of their mind. He lives here and plays Smash here for 8+ years then goes to South Dakota for five months, and now he's a foreigner? Shame on you.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
+1 DRDN

Suggests that MI Brawl recruit OoS players for their crew battle vs MI Melee. Claims that Dope can't play due to a five-month stint in South Dakota.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
If you have a full setup, PLEASE bring it to the tournament on Saturday. If you do, you get $5 back at the end of the tourney... and way more friendly playing time in... and a way more awesome tournament experience. Yeah, you get the point. TV+Cube+Melee or a TV+Wii+Brawl or a TV+Wii+PM, doesn't matter, everything will help.

So just to re-emphasize, what should you do on Saturday if you have a full setup sitting around your house?

SKEET SHADY

Smash Journeyman
lolllll that was when this ivysaur was still learnin his ways, you better be ready ally. and my crew is me, dope, kalamazhu, duck, dre and tbd

BFlake

Smash Rookie
Comin with Tbird and Lordy I think I may be bodied the most but I'll learn and body myself and there will be so many bodies for everybody

Dopey

Smash Lord
born n raised MI son...the great lakes H2OWN course through my veins...

i moved to Sdakota for work for 3 months, then iowa a few weeks.... I live here, smash here, own here...and ppl will remember that this weekend...

but ill be moving to Florida in 2 weeks for work >> but UNTILL THEN MI4LYFE SON

PM crews is in the bag, specially with the best penguin n monkey right here!!!

W.C.N

Smash Lord
We've met at liptons house before, I dated you cousin...

Top Bottom