• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[Aug 2, 2014] Zenith 2014 [Melee|PM|64] - Register Here :... (Brooklyn, NY)

BombTicker

Smash Apprentice

juddy96

Smash Lord
Some of the notable entrants attending Zenith:

P4K EMP | Mew2King
CT | ZeRo
Fly Amanita
MOR | Axe
VGBC | Hax
CT | Wizzrobe
Emukiller
Rolex
GK | Gahtzu
Poor | Zhu
Zanguzen
MGFC | Swedish Delight
SS | PB&J
G$
Apex | Nintendude
GK | Reno
CTRL | DJ Nintendo
CTRL | The Moon
Swiftbass
SuPeRbOoMfAn

Last edited:

Shears

Smash Master
Theres a guy registered for 64 from Maryland and his registration name is Pyle. Anyone know this guy? I'm looking for 64 practice before Zenith and theres no one in MD to play and I'd love to meet this dude and get some smash in.

infomon

Smash Scientist
Is venue fee required for spectators? What about the Brawl tourney -- do I still need to pre-reg?

Edit: I might sign up just for the 64 tourney but it's kind of a bit $$ive just to hang out lolz

Last edited:

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Is venue fee required for spectators? What about the Brawl tourney -- do I still need to pre-reg?

Edit: I might sign up just for the 64 tourney but it's kind of a bit $$ive just to hang out lolz

Hyde19

Smash Rookie
I'm registered for PM singles. But I'd love to get a bunch of 64 matches in. And what's up with brawl how do I get in on that lol

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
I'm registered for PM singles. But I'd love to get a bunch of 64 matches in. And what's up with brawl how do I get in on that lol
As I said before, 64 community is friendly. Welcome aboard. In terms of brawl, earlier in the thread, someone posted their going to host an unofficial brawl event, contacting them.

juddy96

Smash Lord
According to the registration list, 55 for Smash 64, 159 for Project M, and 273 for Melee. 413 unique entrants. That's incredible. The amount of melee entrants topped CEO 2014, becoming the 3rd biggest Melee tournament of the year behind EVO and Apex!

Last edited:

KoRoBeNiKi

Smash Hero
Writing Team
Slippi.gg
KORO#668
Is there any way i can still sign up?
Message Alex Strife on here. Probably not but you might be able to, especially if there is a freer spot in a pool

It also depends on what game you are entering prob. Like if they don't have a spot open let's say in a PM pool you wouldn't be able to join probably.

DouglasJayFalcon

Smash Rookie
apparently even Disney|DylanSprouse is showing up

reddit/r/smashbros/comments/2bwcdi/hi_im_dylan_sprouse_interested_in_commentating_ama/

Last edited:

Arrow (Kyle)

Smash Apprentice
It's gonna be released some time tomorrow they said. They teased us and posted a link on the FB event for about 2 minutes, but you needed privileges to see it anyway.

Juggleguy

Smash Grimer
Premium
According to the registration list, 55 for Smash 64, 159 for Project M, and 273 for Melee. 413 unique entrants. That's incredible. The amount of melee entrants topped CEO 2014, becoming the 3rd biggest Melee tournament of the year behind EVO and Apex!
Forgot about MLG, eh?

ZaloMonkada

Smash Cadet
I just moved to Brooklyn and missed the Zenith registration deadline. Is there anyone that can no longer attend that is willing to sell me their Zenith spots for PM and melee singles?

strawhats

Smash Master
I know this is last minute...just realized that this tournament was this weekend. Is it possible for me to come and spectate? If not I completely understand. Thank you in advance for responding to this.

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
If you just do Brawl, there's no issue with pre-reg. I'll be there on Saturday in time for singles.

:093:

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
You could show up tonight and crash if you want lol

tho I don't have a tv so no bawrl setup atm...
I have to be somewhere in the morn', but one day we'll bawrl.

:093:

Top Bottom