• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Pacific West The Cougar Clash 7: A San Marcos Weekly!

The Cougar Clash 7: A San Marcos Weekly!
Posted by Best Buns
Knowhere Games and Comics
Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 05:00 PM
Until: Thursday, August 17, 2017 - 10:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Los_Angeles)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Los_Angeles

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Best Buns

Smash Rookie
If you're in the area, come stop by for some good ol melee fun! It's a chill environment we have going on here, we love new people!

SCHEDULE
• 5:00 PM - Venue open!
• 6:30 PM - Doubles
• 7:30 PM - Singles

COST
• $5 - Singles entry fee
• $3 - Doubles entry fee (per person)
• $5 - Venue fee

VENUE DISCOUNTS
• $2 off for bringing in a console + CRT + Melee discounts will be given at TO discretion
• $2 off to the driver for driving 20 or more miles to reach the tournament venue
• $2 off to the driver for carpooling with 3 or more tournament participants total in their car
• $5 off to the driver for carpooling with 5 or more tournament participants total in their car
• $2 if you are currently a high school student and show your current student ID
• $2 off if you had to take public transportation (i.e. shuttle, trolley, Arwing, etc.) to reach the tournament venue

Only 1 discount is allowed!

STAGELIST

STARTERS
Yoshi's Story
Battlefield
Final Destination
Dreamland
Fountain of Dreams (Singles Only)
Pokemon Stadium (Doubles Only)

COUNTER PICKS:
Pokemon Stadium (Singles Only)

• Starter stages are banned in an 1-2-1 order.
• Winner decides to stay or switch characters, then loser decides.
• Stage is then banned by the winner, then the loser picks (only for Bo3).

For more specific rules, please see http://supersmashcon.com/SSC2016Rulebook.pdf

BRACKET
ncsdmelee.challonge.com
twitch.tv/qualitysmash

IMPORTANT NOTES
• PLEASE BRING CRT TVs (or monitors; please message me about what monitor you're bringing) and consoles to help out the tourney!

• Please be respectful of the venue and its attendees as well as not making a mess or being a nuisance in the venue. PLEASE OBEY THE STAFF MEMBERS AT ALL TIMES! Just remember that you are here to play a video game and have a good time.

Last edited:

Adran420

Smash Rookie
Hi! I'm Adrian and I'm 24 and I live in Oceanside and I have a job and a car and I would love to battle! I have a set up for smash 4 with all dlc but i need more gc controllers

Last edited:

Zoë

Smash Rookie
Is there anything going on today i want to play some friendly melee i stay in vista

Last edited:
Top Bottom