• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North [Aug 14, 2015] Man on a Ledge Weekly (Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania)

Talazala

Smash Journeyman
I'm thinking about coming to this Saturday Moal. Do you guys needs sets or are you good on sets?

GMan1255

Smash Cadet
I'm a local person (peters township) trying to find some tournament to go to. Some time last month I attempted to join this group but I never got accepted... Is there a certain requirement I need to meet to be able to join this thing, like an age limit because it is on a college campus? I'm just really curious

kofinater

Smash Apprentice
I'm a local person (peters township) trying to find some tournament to go to. Some time last month I attempted to join this group but I never got accepted... Is there a certain requirement I need to meet to be able to join this thing, like an age limit because it is on a college campus? I'm just really curious
Hey man, what's your name on FB? I can let you in. There is no requirement but we get a lot of bots so sometimes we deny real people.

Dexmaster

Smash Cadet
Is there a schedule for the event? Like, what time are registrations and each tournament?

jtm94

Smash Lord
Friday
The Events:
Melee Singles: $1
Melee Doubles: $1 ($2/team)
Venue Fee: $1
Pizza: $1/2 slices, $2/4

The Schedule:
4:30 pm - Doors open
5:30 pm - Melee Doubles registration ends
7:30 pm - Melee Singles registration ends

Saturday
The Events:
PM Singles: $1
PM Doubles: $1 ($2/team)
Smash 4 Wii U Singles: $1
Venue Fee: $1
YOU MAY ONLY ENTER PM DOUBLES OR SM4SH WII U SINGLES! NO OVERLAP, NO EXCEPTIONS!

The Schedule
2:00 pm - Doors open
3:30 pm - Project M Doubles registration ends
3:30 pm - Smash 4 Wii U Singles registration ends
5:00 pm - Project M Singles registration ends

Dexmaster

Smash Cadet
The Schedule:
4:30 pm - Doors open
5:30 pm - Melee Doubles registration ends
7:30 pm - Melee Singles registration ends
Obviously there's no way to gauge this, but is melee singles expected to last till 1?

sweatyteddytaco

Smash Cadet
I just requested to join sm4sh Facebook group I'm teddy adkins. Now at the tournament can I use a wireless gamepad or do yall recommend the wired gamecube controller because of syncing issues. I'm gonna attend as soon as I can but I have only a crap 3rd party gamecube controller that's buttons are hardly working lol

SSBMomo

Smash Rookie
Hey me and a couple friends are thinking of coming over from northeast ohio this saturday, july 18th. How many people do you normally get for pm singles and when does it go until?

Steve.Stone

Smash Cadet
I had a question about what games are played at Carnegie Mellon, it says here you play Smash 4 and Brawl, but on your YouTube and Twitch I could only see Melee. Do you guys still do Smash 4 and other games?

Last edited:

Spud@CMU

Smash Rookie
I had a question about what games are played at Carnegie Mellon, it says here you play Smash 4 and Brawl, but on your YouTube and Twitch I could only see Melee. Do you guys still do Smash 4 and other games?
Smash 4 was being played at PMOAL (Project M weekly on Saturday), but as there were very few entrants that was ended

tehdarkhand

Smash Rookie
Hey e'rybody, This is Tehdarkhand. I was doing the weekly Smash back when e'rything was happening at The Nitespot at Duquesne, With Taki, D20, Swiftbass and 'em.

Is this a continuation of that? Where do I go to get my Smash (melee) on? Does anyone here remember my old ass? Thanks, and peace

Wooders

Smash Rookie
I am from around the area and am looking to get into my local smash scene. What all would i need to bring to compete?

A-Laon

Smash Master
Does anyone here remember my old ***?
Did you really think your banana-flavored shield would ever be forgotten?

I'm a faint silhouette of a human who doesn't use Facebook. Which building are these taking place in and at what time? Carroll, could I get a phone # to hit you up if needed? Gonna try to get out there this Friday.

Top Bottom