• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic South We're Really Feelin' it - A Smash 4 Tourney

We're Really Feelin' it - A Smash 4 Tourney
Posted by Drauk
Cavalier Comics
Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 02:00 PM
Until: Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/New_York)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/New_York

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

Drauk

Smash Rookie
This tournament is an event in Southwest VA where people can come and enjoy themselves in a regulated environment. The tournament will be using standard tournament rules i.e. 2 stock 6 minutes for singles.

The fee is $5 for singles and $5 for doubles, but signing up for both decreases the fee to a total of $7. However, if enough interest isn't shown for doubles then I can't justify a bracket and all money will be returned to those who paid for doubles.
Bans and Counterpicks will be in place. The stages are as follows:
Normal Stages:
Battlefield
Final Destination
Lylat Cruise
Town and City
Smashville

Counterpicks:
Dreamland 64
Omega Stages ( Wily Castle, Suzaku Castle, Midgar)

Extra setups are appreciated and recommended, as long as all necessary DLC is on the setup.
The prize will be based on the number of entrants. In effect, the more people who enter and pay the fee, the greater the prize money.

TheHuffPuff

Smash Rookie
Hey, can you bring an extra monitor? Because I have everything else required for an extra setup. Does the tourney start at 2:00 PM btw?

Top Bottom