• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Midwest Super Smash Bros for Wii U Tournaments @ Back in the Game (Crestwood, IL)

Super Smash Bros for Wii U Tournaments @ Back in the Game (Crestwood, IL)
Posted by BITG_CHRIS
Back in the Game Video Games
Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 03:00 PM
Until: Saturday, August 12, 2017 - 06:00 PM
(Adjusted for timezone: America/Chicago)
Categories

Upcoming dates
All times have been adjusted for the timezone: America/Chicago

This event has expired and has no upcoming dates

BITG_CHRIS

Smash Rookie
ALL ARE WELCOME! We are a very friendly community who look forward to meeting new faces. Right now, we average about 12-16 people every tournament. We hope it will grow and more come!

- Tournaments will happen bi-weekly (every other Saturday) at 3pm. (See schedule).
- Each tournament is $5.00 entry fee per player. NOTE: There are no refunds of the fee once the tournament begins.
- Please bring your own controller.
- Matches will be 1v1
- 2 stock 6 minutes matches
- Best of 3 rounds
- Double elimination
- Items off
- Custom moves off
- Equipment off
- Handicap off
- Damage ratio 1.0
- Pause disabled
- Default vanilla characters only. No DLC, miis, and no amiibo
- Flip a coin or rock, paper, scissors to see who chooses the stage.
- All stages are legal as long as both players in the match agree to fight on said map.
- Winner’s bracket champion in grand finals gets stage pick advantage.
- GRAND FINALS will be best of 5 rounds. Rounds reset if the loser’s bracket player wins.
- Prizes are determined by the number of participants that attend. We give cash prizes! The more people who attend, the bigger the prize pool. (The store keeps 50% of the pot. The rest is for 1st, 2nd and 3rd place.)

SCHEDULE

AUGUST 12th, 3pm
AUGUST 26th, 3pm
SEPTEMBER 9th, 3pm
SEPTEMBER 23rd, 3pm
OCTOBER 7th, 3pm
OCTOBER 21st, 3pm

Hadou

Smash Rookie
NNID
Hadou20XX
Ah, so you guys are finally back in action, huh? Hopefully I get to attend some this time, although I doubt any of you remember me lol

B m

Smash Rookie
Why is there no DLC? I think a lot more people would come if there was DLC. Please think about adding it.@BITG_CHRIS

Last edited:

NoSwag

Smash Rookie
Was wondering if youre still doing the biweekly tournaments

Top Bottom