• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATX motherboard in ATX Extended

polok

Smash Rookie
Well I may be able to get a cheap little package with a new porcessor (hopfully aleast 2.5 ghz), ram , and and ATX mother board for my birthday but the thing is I wouldn't have the cash for a new case/tower. So I was woundering if any of you knew for sure if a ATX mother board would be at home in an extended ATX case?

Feels like a stupid question but last thing I would need is a new board and nothing to put her in.

Misto-Roboto

BRoomer
BRoomer
NNID
MistoRoboto
3DS FC
3780-9079-0504
Switch FC
3912-9000-6921
If you have a least a midsize tower, I can't imagine you'd have any problems, and the worst of it, just go save up 50 bucks and buy a cheap large tower.

PohTayToez

Smash Cadet
what gives you the idea that you can't put an ATX mobo in an EATX case? Nearly every ATX case is compatible with smaller variants... I would imagine that the mounting holes should line up just fine.

Top Bottom