• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attn: Want To Buy threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cyn

Sith Archivist
Administrator
Premium
BRoomer
Want To Buy

Hello SmashBoards buyers!!! In order to make things easier for prospective sellers/merchants to know what you are looking for and what your budget may be, I have come up with an easy format for you to use to put your interest out there. To avoid cluttered opening posts for your thread, try sticking to this basic post format:

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Product/Service Wanted:

Price Range (or negotiable):

Description: (give a description of what you would like.)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

This basic format will make it easier for sellers/merchants/vendors to know exactly what you are looking for, how much you are willing to spend, and a description of whatever it is you wish to buy.

An example of this would look like:

Wanted: Customized Fierce Diety Link Controller

Price Range: $50-$75

Description: I'm looking to get a Gamecube controller customized to have Fierce Diety Link swinging his sword on the face plate. If possible, I would like the controller to be black on the backside.

In the above example a seller/merchant can open the thread and easily see what you want and what you are willing to pay along with the specific details of what you want.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom