• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attn Tristate Melee Players: Need Help!

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Ok, so, I just received news from a friend of mine that she goes to NJ every other weekend to see her boyfriend. Instead of being happy for her or asking about her bf I just say "OMG THAT COULD BE THE GREATEST THING THAT'S EVER HAPPENED TO ME" and she's like...ok...

The point is, I worked it out with her and she said she'd be more than willing to take me with her whenever she goes as long as I provide her with sexual favo..err, money.

Here's my question to you guys: The place where her boyfriend is is in rahway, and I'm completely ignorant on the tristate area in terms of which smashers live where, how far away rahway is from where I'd need to be to play with good tristate smashers.

Other details of course include who would be up to play with me on the weekends and help me train, and would you be close enough to pick me up from rahway, or would I need to use public transportation to get to somewhere closer for you to pick me up?

I'm extremely excited about potentially playing with Cactus, NYC players, eggm and all those other great players if you'd be up for it. I really need the training, I play Marth and I promise I'm not horrible so you'll get some good training out of it as well.

Let me know guys, thanks :) :)

Also M2K owes me tons of training sessions so it'd be helpful to figure out where he is relative to this "rahway" bs that this girl goes to lol

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
Heart's the most important LMAO you WOULD get mad at that hahahha...but it's from avatar the last airbender not captain planet

Codi

Smash Ace
hmm....take a train to NYC then take pen station's long island railroad to Ronkonkoma and ill come pick you up....very unlikely your gonna do that though cause its mad far ha

otg

Smash Master
Sup Jesse. You might hate me cause I troll a lot (even tho I'm just bored and am really just ****ing with you), but you'd only be about 45 minutes - an hour away from Niko, myself, PC, Hazz, and from my house about 10 minutes or so from some of NYC's best players. I'd be more then willing to house you if I can.

JesiahTEG

Smash Master
I don't hate you at all it's Smashboards dude I would love to come play with you guys, just gotta work when the first date i'll be there is. anyone else?

darkoblivion12

Smash Lord
That's a very fortunate location Jesse. I think that's about 30 minutes from teczer0 (correct me if i'm wrong). I think eggm may be around an hour to an hour and a half away (south) though. And you're very close to the city so you can hit up those people too. That should be about 30-45 minutes away. However, all of those estimates are by car, and unless you can find a way to get around you're kinda hosed.

Top Bottom