• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention! Those who are having crap lag on wifi, This HELPED ME ALOT!

Marie_54

Smash Ace
I'm a router n00b, got one like 3 weeks ago. The day before yesterday I tried it out(DMZ,port forwarding and channel change) first on my ds and it made online play quite faster but brawl is still laggy... Today i keep getting error code 91010 after playing for a while on my ds, did i do something wrong or are the servers down or something?
(btw i haven't added anybody to my ds)

Ooh and everytime (even before the changes)i play brawl against anyone i get the same person or nothing. I'm sure its the same person because he always uses Ike and Mario in specific colors and has the same play style :ohwell: What gives?

Senor Crouch

Smash Journeyman
@ Marie_54-

Wait so sometimes when you get on With Anyone you sit in the Wi-Fi Waiting Room and it says "Seeking.." endlessly?

I haven't been able to find anyone in With Anyone either. This has been going on for about three days for me. I sit in the Wi-Fi Waiting room forever and still I don't get matched up w/ a single person.

stabito

Smash Rookie
on my router it shows the wiis ip as x.x.x.102 and my pc as x.x.x.101 so on the wii should i set the ip to x.x.x.111 or x.x.x.102 my router is a linksys befsr41 if it helps

Top Bottom