• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention:Calling Out All Florida Brawlers! 1/22/2011 through 1/23/2011

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
Alright, I am definitely going to be here. SæQuo, and GiantLeprechaun will be in attendence with me. And my girl will be there but she is not playing or anything so you can add us three to your list. If my fourth decides to come, I will post it separate.

D-torr, Sæquo wants to know if your boys will make a showing for some TVC money matches...

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Alright, I am definitely going to be here. SæQuo, and GiantLeprechaun will be in attendence with me. And my girl will be there but she is not playing or anything so you can add us three to your list. If my fourth decides to come, I will post it separate.

D-torr, Sæquo wants to know if your boys will make a showing for some TVC money matches...
My crew doesn't go to Brawl tournaments.

Anyway, on to the more important matter........

PLEASE DON'T GO TO THIS. Chino found out earlier that the owner closed the venue down. I'm telling you this because Chino hasn't yet.

It's best to wait until Chino comes back to this thread and explains the situation and what he can do about another venue. Until then, DO NOT come to this.

chino0814

Smash Cadet

PLEASE DON'T GO TO THIS. Chino found out earlier that the owner closed the venue down. I'm telling you this because Chino hasn't yet.

It's best to wait until Chino comes back to this thread and explains the situation and what he can do about another venue. Until then, DO NOT come to this.
D-torr is right.. The owner closed it down a couple of days ago. Business was really bad but i found another venue 5 mins away from the same area. ill keep you guys updated when I get the details.....

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman

As badly as my brother beats them, probably best they didn't.

On the more important matter, this sucks. I wanted to go to a tournament this weekend.

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
As badly as my brother beats them, probably best they didn't.
If you want to think that then by all means go ahead.

I need something to laugh to after a hard day of work and I think this just might do it.

:awesome:

Edit:

oh and Chino,...

when you get the details on the new venue, let me know all the details (how long we have the venue, door fee, what weekend it will be on, etc) before you make the thread. In fact, let me make the thread for it since I can make it much more appealing and organized.

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
If you want to think that then by all means go ahead.

I need something to laugh to after a hard day of work and I think this just might do it.

:awesome:

Edit:

oh and Chino,...

when you get the details on the new venue, let me know all the details (how long we have the venue, door fee, what weekend it will be on, etc) before you make the thread. In fact, let me make the thread for it since I can make it much more appealing and organized.
You can laugh, but nothing I said was a lie. Lol@that.

Still a little bummed about this not going down. Hopefully I can make the next big happening. That is, if I do not blow this money on a fourth Wii or something...

VSC.D-Torr

Smash Hero
Dunno who in your crew beat my brother, but all the money matches and tournament threads say Sæquo took first. Except when he lost to Hio intentionally to take the money back in the money match lol.

You got nothing bro. They can beat his boy, but they aint taking nothing off him and you know it.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=myuvSymP_WQ

Ahhhh Hio lol
AHHH Fail logic

Isn't losing intentionally still losing? Regardless of his reasoning, he lost.

All that truly matters is W's and L's. If someone sandbags and loses because of it, then they lost. No excuses. Sure he beat Hio in the MM and props for that, but you crediting your brother's loss to sandbagging is just LOL.

Anyway, you could keep talking about it all you want. My crew is not gonna go on these boards to read this anyway and I don't care about this either. Your brother won the MM. Whoop-dee-doo. I'm done.

ghaudephaede010

Smash Journeyman
All that matters is wins and losses. And your boy lost more than mine. Period end of topic. You came into this with a, "superior than thou" attitude. But your boy got punished.

And if you want to say a loss is a loss, fine. Jordan intentionally lost playoff games to make more money, but in thee end, Jordan was still the champ. Just like my brother is. It is not always as black and white as a loss is a loss or a win is a win. Setups matter too. Thank you and good night now.

Plus, my brother has won many tournaments and then had the people he was supposed to money match back out because they claim their money was not right. It was a clear case of pool-hustler style gaming bro. Your boy did not know he was a mark.

And from the looks of that video, your eyes may need extra special glasses.

Good day.

Top Bottom