• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention All Users

Status
Not open for further replies.

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
Welcome to the Pool Room, I'm Teran, the newly resurrected mod assigned here. The Pool Room is essentially the miscellaneous section of Smashboards, but in an effort to make it a better experience, it does need a touch of moderation to keep things running well.

Here are some things that are going to be enforced now that haven't been for a while now:

• We have dedicated boards for TV/Film/Music, Pokémon, Zelda, Mario, and General Gaming. Therefore, threads pertaining to discussion of such things will generally be locked, save for rare exceptions such as news of an actor passing away or something more relevant to the social aspect. If you're unsure, do feel free to message me, it's what I'm here for. Of course, being a social board you may want to discuss things related to those topics, please feel free to post in the general discussion thread.
  • While the standards of post "quality" or whatever you like to call it are significantly less strict here than other rooms, try not to make completely pointless one line posts like "lol" in response to something. We have a like button for a reason. I'm not going to give you the "quality content" speech you usually see, just make sure there's some semblance of actual content and you're good to go.
  • Global Rules obviously still apply, so please don't feel a miscellaneous board gives you the freedom of discussing use of illicit drugs or other illegal activities. Also pay special attention to the rules of conduct pertaining to interaction with other members, which will be the most strictly enforced rules on this board. Abusive behaviour that makes the board an unpleasant place to visit for users absolutely will not be tolerated, I'll give you free reign to be as goofy as you want in here, but malicious flaming and trolling will be cracked down on with zero tolerance. This room is meant to be fun for everyone.

Anyway, don't let that last part scare you, please come and post, activity is good. :p

Thanks for reading, and enjoy posting!

-Teran

Last edited:

Falconv1.0

Smash Master
Seems perfectly fair.

Welcome back.
"Seems perfectly fair" he says while probably not having the first idea of who the **** Teran is.

Hey remember when WK used to mod this place by sending **** threads to Userblogs?

Hey remember Userblogs? T-teran do you remember those?

Last edited:

Teran

Through Fire, Justice is Served
Super Moderator
Premium
BRoomer
3DS FC
3540-0079-4988
People still read this?

SmashKeks

Smash Ace
Welcome to the Pool Room, I'm Teran, the newly resurrected mod assigned here. The Pool Room is essentially the miscellaneous section of Smashboards, but in an effort to make it a better experience, it does need a touch of moderation to keep things running well.

Here are some things that are going to be enforced now that haven't been for a while now:

*dedicated

Aurane

ㅤㅤㅤㅤ
People still read this?
Hello past Teran. I am Ralsei of the future. I have acknowledged your curiosity, and have decided to answer your question to fulfill your thirst for knowledge after years of drought. The answer is quite very simple.

I'm... bored and am just surfing Smashboards.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom