• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attention all people who savor their bread!

Trollby

Smash Apprentice
I was wondering, Falco has three types of styles, Camping, Defensive, Or Agressive. In my opinion, I think that a good Falco is Defensive and Aggressive, only when it is needed. I mean, we all saw FOW destroy DEHF right? What do you guys think about Falco's different styles of play and Which do you think is most fun/best for protecting your bread? ( New to this site, I'm only attempting to make some contribution :p )

Well, then the customary warning.

This thread could have easily been placed in the social thread to avoid clutter. Your other thread could have been placed in the Q&A. Once Teran gets summoned or some other mod comes by, those threads will likely be locked.

But to stick to said topic, a well-rounded method is the way to go. Camping yields very little reward and takes a long time. Defensive play which I suppose is different from camping in the fact you focus more on baits and spacing, but gives hardly any pressure at all. Aggro play I assume is taking more riskier ventures. Taking risks is fairly necessary. Get a kill at 120% vs 170% because you never risk a kill move gives you so many more chances for mistakes.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
You have summoned HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED, cause he can namesearch.

Which he does.

Trollby

Smash Apprentice
What ? Who did I summon? Is a mod 'gonna come and get me? I MEAN I'M SORRY, I'M NEW TO THIS SITE IN ALL WAYS. AND I'M 14. CAN'T HELP IT I'M A TEENAGER.

-DR3W-

Smash Champion
NNID
DrewTheAsher
His name is HE WHO SHALL NOT BE NAMED for a reason :troll:

Top Bottom