• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attack of the Indians Results

BairJew

Smash Journeyman

^The Winners of this tournament. They were able to attend one of the hypest Florida tournaments! Thanks to everyone who attended you guys are awesome! Especially Harriet the Guy. Love Florida community forever!

Doubles Bracket (26 Entrants: 13 Teams)

1st Place: 78$ Hungrybox + Skratch :jigglypuff:/:ness2: + :marth:
2nd Place: 39$ Gahtzu + Colbol :falcon: + :fox:/:peach:
3rd PLace: 13$ RockCrock + Harriet the Guy :ganondorf: + :fox:
4th Place: Project + UberIce :falcon: + :popo:
5th PLace: Kuya + Rekrul :kirby2: + :marth:
5th Place: Apollo + Renth :peach: + :ganondorf:
7th Place: The Author + Spider Sense :falco: + :ganondorf:
7th Place: DaShizWiz + Bavid :falcon: + :samus2:
9th Place: Blu + Eikelman :falcon: + :ganondorf:
9th Place: Bairjew + Van :jigglypuff: + :peach:
9th Place: PolMex23 + DarkSonic :falcon: + :marth:
9th Place: McNinja + The Grapist :kirby2: + :sheik:
13th Place: Landon + Skylar :link2: + :peach:

Singles Bracket (32 Entrants)

1st Place: 280$ Hungrybox :jigglypuff:
2nd Place: 196$ DaShizWiz :falco:
3rd Place: 56$ Colbol :fox:
4th Place: 28$ Skratch :marth:
5th Place: Harriet the Guy :fox:
5th Place: RockCrock :ganondorf:
7th Place: DarkSonic :marth:
7th Place: UberIce :popo:
9th Place: Apollo :peach:
9th Place: Spider Sense :ganondorf:
9th Place: Project :falcon:
9th Place: Gahtzu :falcon:
13th Place: The Author :falco:
13th Place: Renth :ganondorf:
13th Place: Clay :falco:
13th Place: Kuya :gw: & :kirby2:

Amateur Bracket (11 Entrants)

1st Place: 11$ Eikelman :ganondorf:
2nd Place: Sworddancer :marth:
3rd Place: AzianRaven :fox:
4th Place: Van :falco:
5th Place: Blu :falcon:
5th Place: BluEG :luigi2:
7th Place: Sureshot :fox:
7th Place: McNinja :samus2:
9th Place: Bairjew :marth:
9th Place: Skylar :peach:
9th Place: The Grapist :sheik:

Swiss Results (32 Entrants)

1st Place: Hungrybox :jigglypuff:
2nd Place: DaShizWiz :falco:
3rd Place: Colbol :fox:
4th Place: Skratch :marth:
5th Place: Harriet the Guy :fox:
6th Place: RockCrock :ganondorf:
7th Place: Apollo :peach:
8th Place: UberIce :popo:
9th Place: Project :falcon:
10th Place: DarkSonic :marth:
11th Place: Spider Sense :ganondorf:
12th Place: Kuya :gw: & :link2: & :kirby2:
13th Place: Renth :ganondorf:
14th Place: Gahtzu :falcon:
15th Place: Clay :falco:
16th Place: The Author :falco:
17th Place: McNinja :samus2:
18th Place: Sworddancer :marth:
19th Place: Rekrul :marth:
20th Place: Rx :fox:
21st Place: Eikelman :ganondorf:
22nd Place: AzianRaven :fox:
23rd Place: PolMex23 :falcon:
24th Place: Blu :falcon:
25th Place: BluEG :luigi2:
26th Place: Van :sheik:
27th Place: Bairjew :jigglypuff:
28th Place: Scidadle :falcon:
29th Place: Sureshot :fox:
30th Place: The Grapist :sheik:
31st Place: Bavid :samus2:
32nd Place: Landon :link2:

If anybody is interested in the individual matches in swiss the link is here

Hope everyone had an awesome time, I got amazing reviews from everyone nobody seemed to be disappointed. You guys are all fantastic for coming down from all parts of FL to make this tourney happen so thanks to everyone again! In hopes that we can get this hype again and throw a second installation of this tournament soon! Thanks guys!​

Grapist

Smash Rookie
Yeah, we had a few video setups, and we got finals and whatnot.

harriettheguy

Smash Lord
Amazing amazing venue and tournament.thanks everyone for coming and helping out with the setups! There are a lot of great videos, with 2 recording setups!
Like....25 vids.
:phone:

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
Great tournament guys. Thanks for hosting it Bairjew & co. Was definitely worth the two hour trip.

Also post the results of Swiss? I wanta see what place I got.

Zoro

Smash Champion
So glad this tournament was a success

Glad to see some people from SFL showed up to this

Come to Advent May 12

Rekrul

Smash Cadet
Great tournament. 2 recording setups with a good amount of setups. Free food and drinks provided.

Would attend again.

azianraven

Smash Journeyman
This tourney was mad ballin. Tons of people, tons of setups, and FOOOOOOOD.

Keep making this happen Bairjew!! 10/10 would come again

Эикельманн [РУС]

Banned via Administration
i understand that my name may be longer than most, but

ei

kel

mann

maybe i should just change my tag to "a" so this doesn't happen. but knowing my luck, someone will place an umlaut over it just to **** with me.

thanks for the upload, though.

if you could upload my other matches, it'd be really appreciated.

i used the tag "blu" for most of my matches, and i used pink falcon and blue ganondorf the entire day, if that helps.

the real blu will become a top player within months when he gets the chance to play consistently. i was really impressed by him. for anyone that may not know, it was his first tournament, and first time playing with other real players aside from myself of friends from his area in a tournament setting. if i recall, mostly all of us failed miserably at our first tournaments, yet he performed as well as people that have been playing at least once a week with solid players for months on end.

watch out for blu. can't wait to see his yoshi turning heads in the future.

Strawhat64

Smash Ace
i understand that my name may be longer than most, but

ei

kel

mann

maybe i should just change my tag to "a" so this doesn't happen. but knowing my luck, someone will place an umlaut over it just to **** with me.

thanks for the upload, though.

if you could upload my other matches, it'd be really appreciated.

i used the tag "blu" for most of my matches, and i used pink falcon and blue ganondorf the entire day, if that helps.

the real blu will become a top player within months when he gets the chance to play consistently. i was really impressed by him. for anyone that may not know, it was his first tournament, and first time playing with other real players aside from myself of friends from his area in a tournament setting. if i recall, mostly all of us failed miserably at our first tournaments, yet he performed as well as people that have been playing at least once a week with solid players for months on end.

watch out for blu. can't wait to see his yoshi turning heads in the future.
I can always call you Eikel if you like. :pbut good stuff at the tourney, Eikel!

Renth

Smash Hero
Shout OUTS

First of all, It's great to be back. I had the time of my life and the amount of thank yous I can throw out would be endless.

@RockCrock: Thanks for driving us and getting 3rd in teams. - I'm so fresh
@UberIce: Thank you for letting me use your new controller after I found out mine was busted.
@Project: You ***** us in teams gg.
@Hungrybox: The moment you saw me in the venue, you hugged me from behind and started singing: "Why do birds suddenly appear" You always make me feel welcome and enjoy your company.
@DaShizWiz: Playing you in bracket sucked LOL Thanks for taking me to Dennis' and for the long talk.
@DarkSonic: Project M is dumb.
@Col Bol: Always a pleasure.
@Skratch: Had a lot of fun playing you Louis, have to do it again soon.
@Harriet The Guy: I lost our set because of my own mindset, I walked in assuming I'd lose. I won't make that mistake again.
@Apollo: Best team mate ever.
@Spider_Sense: Our matches were too fun, and the things you showed me were really cool.
@Kuya: Enjoyed our matches as always, keep ****** with those low tiers!
@Sword Dancer: Good stuff getting that match off me, you're getting good!
@Rx: <3
@Cash Mooney: You **** in friendlies, then in tournament you lose your edge. Figure out what's messing you up and push through it. You will be a contender in no time

@ Bair Jew

This was one of the most entertaining, fun loving, well run tournaments i've ever been to. Not only the tournament ran smoothly and on time, you personally supplied the event with free food and drinks when you weren't obligated to do as much as you did. I cannot thank you enough for this and I hope to see you in the future.

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Pretty good tournament. Upset with how I played in tournament. Thats how I usually am though.

Tourney nerves herp a derp.

I will **** in the future thoooo.

NEED TO LEARN MARTH MU.

BluEG

Smash Journeyman
I had an awesome time at this! Thanks so much for hosting

My first tournament so it was quite eye opening
Can't wait to see you all in the future!

McNinja

Smash Ace
Okay my turn for shoutouts.

Polmex23: it was great to meet you and I'm glad you enjoyed the tournament! We have to play sometime.

Sworddancer: our matches are soooo close! One of these days ill finally take a set!

BluEG: it was great to meet you as well, and I look forward to playing you again! Its nice to play someone who doesn't play a high tier.

Skratch: your advice helped me place as high as I did. Thank you so much.

Colbol: you pretty much saved the tournament with your knowledge of the software. Couldn't have done it without you.

Kuya: great seeing you again! Ill have to get you to give my Kirby a critique next time!

:phone:

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
Awesome tournament! It was so awesome to see you guys and thanks all for coming to this.

@BairJew and McNinja: Premier shout-outs for hosting an amazing tournament. The venue was gorgeous and you all ran it fantastically. Keep up the good work and you can be I'll bring CFL to the next one.
@Renth: <3 my team mate
@Harriet: Your picture at the top looks like an "In memory of..."
@Van: Good improvement, mate. You really stepped it up, I'm impressed.

Renth

Smash Hero
[COLLAPSE="My reflection of the event, it's a long read. I write out long stories my family in Pennsylvania like to know what I've been up to and I like to put my thoughts on paper. Read it or not, I thought I'd share."]My reflection over the weekend..

I arrived at the event excited and ready to roll, I sat down with good players and started to get my hands warm. Soon after arriving I felt so over joyed with being around friends and competitors. I've never felt more loved or welcomed, there are people I do not talk to for years express how much they love me and are happy I am present. One person Juan Debiedma also known as "HungryBox" while I was playing a game hugged me from behind and started singing "Why do birds.. suddenly appear." I sung along, laughed, and was glad after years of not talking or anything He and others made me feel loved and welcome.

The doubles event had gotten under way, my teams partner Francisco Javier Remy and I placed 5th. Through out all the time I've been playing, I could never ask for a better teams partner we communicate, play and synergize very well.

I was inspired, excited and focus'd I wanted to prove to myself and whoever else that I had what it took to do well in a tournament atmosphere. The Swiss style pools were starting, Swiss is where you play against five opponents with scores equal to yours. If I went 2-0 my first match, my next opponent would be someone who also went 2-0 in their previous match. My first round was against a person I had never met before goes by the tag of "Rekrul" A Marth main who came at me right out of the gate, my first match in our best two out of three set was a disaster. He was aggressive, smart and he 3-4 stocked me right off the bat. I pulled together, I did not want my first match of a tournament that I wanted to do well in to go out like this I focus'd and managed to win the next two matches. Both of those matches were last stock high percentage. To me to be able to recover from feeling like you just got run over my a truck is a great accomplishment.

- Joey Haley I B SWEDDINN

The event continued, tournaments to me are a lot more than just a game to me. The community surrounding the events I am happy to say have become some of my very closest friends today, an opportunity to hang out with a crowd with a similar interest and have such fun in a highly competitive atmosphere is one of the best feelings you could imagine. I finally made it to the bracket after winning enough matches to make it through the pooling system. My first match was against Bronson Layton "DaShizWiz" a veteran professional player who even though doesn't play often is still incredible at the game. He tore straight through me, I have no excuses I got out played and I hope I can learn from that experience. Next match was against Jason Grice another Ganon main who I talk to frequently about match ups, play styles, game stuff so on and so fourth. When we sat down we were both laughing we just wanted to put on a show for the community, we had a great set that came down to the wire, 3rd match he was all over me he had the momentum completely. He was up three lives to my 1, I brought it back evened up the match up but he pulled through and won the match. Having made bracket and proving to myself that I could do well I finished in 13th place.

After the event had wrapped up, I with the friends I came with all spent the night in tampa at Tyler Lombardo's house. We hung out, played more games got to relax and all of the above was one of the best days I've had in a very long time. Next morning his mother started making breakfast for the like five to eight people that stayed there that night. We hung out went swimming and his family made us all feel very welcomed. Just as a quick wrap up because I'm tired of typing I'd just like to thank a few select people. Dennis DiSilvestro III Thank you for taking us to the tournament, letting me use your controller after I found out mine was busted and for as always being a great friend, mentor and all around good person. Ian Mooney You do well against me in friendlies but in tournament you fall apart I hope sometime soon you can push through what is holding you back.

Thank you.[/COLLAPSE]

@ BairJew.

None of the above would be possible without your hosting, thank you very much for everything.

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I got pics!!

I wish I took some more, but what's done is done. Also I have video of the venue that I'll upload soon.

shadrach kabango

Banned via Warnings
FLORIDA BACK IN ACTION

FINAL DESTINATION

ALL DAY

THE ORIGINATORS OF THE "cut out the ...and the winner is/counterpicks screen"

hype for vids

Top Bottom