• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Attack of the Indians Results

McNinja

Smash Ace
Yeah sorry, my laptop takes literally 7 hours to upload a vid. Suscribe to McNinja128 to get them when I finally upload them. I've got 2 hype matches uploaded so far. Might have another up by the end of Thursday if things work out well.

:phone:

Blu

Smash Apprentice
the real blu will become a top player within months when he gets the chance to play consistently. i was really impressed by him. for anyone that may not know, it was his first tournament, and first time playing with other real players aside from myself and* friends from his area in a tournament setting. if i recall, mostly all of us failed miserably at our first tournaments, yet he performed as well as people that have been playing at least once a week with solid players for months on end.

watch out for blu. can't wait to see his yoshi turning heads in the future.

One set away from bracket, but I have no regrets.

(Also, I may have said it already, but I couldn't have asked for a better first tournament. Florida's just too good. And thanks to everyone who offered me advice through lectures and gameplay. =] )

McNinja

Smash Ace
So after everybody left, we found a chair that looks like an office chair but without a back rest. If you know of this chair and would like it back, let us know! We can get it back to you.

:phone:

PolMex23

Smash Champion
Yo put up the set with Apollo and I (Swiss set). It was pretty good. I'll help you expedite this process by offering sex in return.

no homo

McNinja

Smash Ace
Yo put up the set with Apollo and I (Swiss set). It was pretty good. I'll help you expedite this process by offering sex in return.

no homo
I'll take a look and see if I have it, but I don't think I do. I'll hit up Van and see if he has it.

I had a few seriouslies vs. Van on his setup, I think.

Has he uploaded anything?
I'll ask him about it.

Renth

Smash Hero
I really want to see my set with spider sense and my friendly with harriet the guy, We were even kind enough to label our matches after we were done recording!!!

Top Bottom