• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATTACK of the INDIANS "A.I."

Rekrul

Smash Cadet
I hope everyone that says they're going do go. If so, there's going to be a lot of Florida's top 10/15 players here.

Renth

Smash Hero
If anyone in the Orlando area is looking to attend, there is currently one spot in my car still up for grabs.
Yo Ian, Plup is looking for a ride if they can give him a ride back to his house that day, he can't stay over night somewhere he's got plans the next day. Hollar at him

spider_sense

Smash Champion
If anybody has the TO's number please PM me, we're leaving sometime around 7 a.m and we want to be there to make it for doubles. It's a long drive and we MAY need extra time getting there. Much appreciated. :happysheep:

bladeofapollo

Smash Ace
My car w/ DarkSonic, SwordDancer, Kuya, Rekrul, and myself is taking off now. Drive safely peoples (especially SFL) and see you there!

BairJew

Smash Journeyman
Be safe guys! Bring Setups! We have 6 solid setups running but we are needing more to make this tournament run efficiently!

Top Bottom