• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATTACK of the INDIANS "A.I."

spider_sense

Smash Champion
Yo you kids ready to get bodied? I'm coming down with The Autor, (maybe) Zidane, and a new player called Clay. Also, he's not entirely sure if he's going, but Blea Gelo said he'd drive and possibly bring Linguini and Lambchops.

Who knows us 3 from SFL are guaranteed. Also accepting MM from whoever including Hungrybawks, Rrawwkcraaawk, Reeeennffff, Sccrrreeuuaaacteh. Who's down to get bodied and stay free?

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
Hey Bairjew, I probably can't make this one but I talked to my mom and she said that she might be able to take me to the next one or during the summer. So, is this going to be a tournament series every month?

BairJew

Smash Journeyman
Hey Bairjew, I probably can't make this one but I talked to my mom and she said that she might be able to take me to the next one or during the summer. So, is this going to be a tournament series every month?
There is definitely going to be one in June most likely, but it might not be a monthly thing because I'm heading to college

Wizzrobe

Smash Champion
There is definitely going to be one in June most likely, but it might not be a monthly thing because I'm heading to college
I should be able to go to that one. and just put me as unable to attend now. Because I'm busy this weekend so a ride isn't the problem anymore.

BairJew

Smash Journeyman
When do you plan on starting doubles?
If you are on facebook, and are a part of the CFL melee group I am basing it on how early people arrive and the amount. Basically I want to run it fairly early, so 12-1 is the time frame in which doubles should start hopefully.

Blu

Smash Apprentice
Man, what a mess...

So it seems that the only way back home after the tournament is Sunday morning for me, since I have to be back in town and leaving for Jacksonville by 1:30PM*.

Does anyone have a roof for Saturday night? :urg:

Blu

Smash Apprentice
But where? Idk if I'll have enough to make it back from Orlando; St. Pete is like half the cost.

Whatever, I'll make it happen. =]

EDIT:

Might as well not bother sleeping. =p The only greyhound that'll get me back in time leaves at 5:30a.

Top Bottom