Attack! Imperial Floral Assault Group! Sakura Shinguji for Smash Switch!

Hadokeyblade

Smash Apprentice
Maybe what happened to Shenmue 3 is happening to this game and we just won't see any info for it for a while. Like a year.

They saw the sales for VC4 and were like "do people really want us to revive our franchises?"
Did the game not sell well? Because I was hoping we'd eventually get ports for 2 and 3

Maybe what happened to Shenmue 3 is happening to this game and we just won't see any info for it for a while. Like a year.

Did the game not sell well? Because I was hoping we'd eventually get ports for 2 and 3
Well we know it bombed in japan
we dont know about the west yet but it never seemed to be a top seller. The winter sale may have changed that.

NNID
NESKeyblade
We can only hope. It'd be a shame to see the franchise the fans voted to come back just all of a sudden dip back into obscurity. Sakura Wars has left a huge impact on the RPG genre, and yet so many don't realize all that it's done for the games of today. Frankly, of all SEGA IPs, I personally believe Sakura Wars deserves a character the most, obscurity be damned.

We can only hope. It'd be a shame to see the franchise the fans voted to come back just all of a sudden dip back into obscurity. Sakura Wars has left a huge impact on the RPG genre, and yet so many don't realize all that it's done for the games of today. Frankly, of all SEGA IPs, I personally believe Sakura Wars deserves a character the most, obscurity be damned.
Alis and Phantasy Star series has it worse
Alis should be as recognizable as Samus at this point but she somehow isnt and PS is pretty much forgotten despite how influential it was

Last edited:
No gameplay of the new game but sega's at least making steps marketing the series again

NNID
NESKeyblade
No gameplay of the new game but sega's at least making steps marketing the series again
I saw. Put a smile on my face.

I see an SQEX, does that mean square Enix or something else?
Seems like some cross promtion for a squenix mobile game

Last edited:
NNID
NESKeyblade