Attack! Imperial Floral Assault Group! Sakura Shinguji for Smash Switch!

JDCabrera

Smash Journeyman

JDCabrera

Smash Journeyman
I have two really cool things to share.

First of all, thanks to the help of Discord user @Norbert011#0113 we finally have the first Sakura Wars PS4 Minecraft skin available online:

I really love the final result and the effort behind it, and I'm looking forward to using it when I get Minecraft Java Edition again.
The skin will be posted on Planet Minecraft later today under the tag Sakura Wars, for anyone interested in using it.

And on the topic of Minecraft, I also made a mod from the main Steve Smashcord server want Sakura Amamiya in Smash Bros:

Really glad to see that slowly but surely we are getting more people interested about the series in one way or another.

NintenZ

Smash Legend
3DS FC
5343-8848-6075
Switch FC
SW-0570-4210-6061
Some of the replies to that thread are frustratingly ignorant lol

There’s a lot of misinformation likely stemming from people just skimming the series Wikipedia page, and a lot of people are seeming to downplay the overall impact Sakura Wars had on other genres where in it’s case it transcends it being Japan-exclusive, series like Persona and Mass Effect probably wouldn’t have even existed or been in their current forms if not for Sakura Wars

I would engage more in that thread about this matter but honestly I’ve kind grown tired with Smash arguments and knowing some of the people in there it may not end well, some people just need to do better research lol

Last edited:
Top Bottom