• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

// Atmosphere // - A Training Stage for Cloud

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Your favorite resident Neko here with another thread dedicated to helping you gitgud at Cloud!
This time, I present to you one of the most useful things you'll ever come across for practicing with Cloud!

// Atmosphere //
v1.0.1
Last Updated - 21-Mar-16 0039 (-0500 CST)​

A Cloud Training Stage;
For Cloud mains;
By a Cloud Main.

Miiverse Link: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/posts/AYMHAAADAAB2V0f-frOx1A
Miiverse Profile Link: https://miiverse.nintendo.net/users/GHNeko
1st Class SOLDIER Drills: An Execution/Tech Skill Guide: http://smashboards.com/threads/1st-class-soldier-drills-an-execution-tech-skill-guide-v1-3-1.433340

twitter: GHNeko GHNeko
Download instructions:
  1. Open up Miiverse on your Wii U.
  2. Find my profile
  3. Click on my profile picture
  4. Click Start (Next to Yeah!)
  5. Miiverse Will Close. (As will whatever software you're running.)
  6. Allow Smash to Start
  7. Before reaching the title screen, it should say "Stage Downloaded."
  8. It will be under your custom stage tab.

This stage will only be downloadable for 30 days, so if you're coming to this thread after 30 days, just make a post saying the link has expired and I'll repost this stage. (Super inconvenient to both parties I know. :/)

Enjoy!

v1.0.1: Initial Posting
v1.1: Some of the alternative methods for downloading the stage doesnt work. So I removed other methods to simplify finding the stage.

Last edited:

CrimsonRick117

Smash Journeyman
NNID
CrimsonRick117
3DS FC
1392-5848-4597
Damn GHNeko GHNeko Back at it again with the guides and helpful stuff <3 Yo send me that stage so when I update I can have it.

Phoenix_Dark

Smash Lord
NNID
Phoenix2337
3DS FC
1289-8343-1385
I really like this stage. the only thing I wish it had was a longer platform with edges on both sides to practice ledge snapping stuff. Definitely having fun practicing stuff on it though. Awesome work

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
I want to update the stage, but that would mean trying to get everyone to redownload. So if I do update the stage, it'll be when the download expires I guess.

Vexxan

Smash Rookie
NNID
VexxanVahydro
3DS FC
0130-2994-6492
Thanks GHNeko GHNeko I've only just downloaded the stage and already I can see where I've been going wrong... Those short hops are tough to get right. LoL Thanks again dude.

YP9

Smash Rookie
Sorry, I would but I'm not sure how to do it lol.

GHNeko

Sega Stockholm Syndrome.
NNID
GHNeko
Reuploaded. Sorry for the downtime again. You know how real life is.

Easiest method of contacting me to remind me is either through the Cloud Discord or through twitter (at) GHNeko GHNeko

Symph0ny_tt

Smash Rookie
Hey Neko! Would you mind uploading again? I'd love to use the stage to take my cloud training to the next level

Arildis

Smash Rookie
I think the link expired. I wanted to download it before wii u update kills miiverse.

Top Bottom