• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

Famous

Smash Champion
@ famous - do you even matter?
Rofl, whats my name? Nuff said...Who are you?

But honestly, as far as crew battles is concerned, me and kadaj are mostly drafted by originals or w/e mostly when we come down to md/va...There has never been a crew battle with all SOVA ppl for obvious reasons...Someday there will be

BMX

Smash Lord
Time for me to pull a win out of my ***.

Wall Street challenges, *****es.

BTW, you can thank Wall Street for bringing back the topic of crew battles. :D

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
@ famous - i dont blame you for not remembering everyone who completely trashed you in tourney, must be a long list, but i repeat my quesiton, do you even matter?

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
@ rockguy - its a deep complex psychological issue that stems from childhood issues of abandonment and several other harsh topics. actually im lieing, im just a jerk sometimes and im far happier when im at tourney and smashfests, so its harder to get pissed off there. however i love your sig, ive always been a huge bass fan. however i wish you had a vid from Megaman and Bass aka Rockman and Forte, woulc be much better than the battle network stuff.

Famous

Smash Champion
@ famous - i dont blame you for not remembering everyone who completely trashed you in tourney, must be a long list, but i repeat my quesiton, do you even matter?
Lol, who are you to even talk trash...Where did you even come from? And no its not really a list when you don't enter alot of tournies to begin with...It's nice since that ones I do enter I get top 10 >.>

But if want to prove your worth, MM me?

And yea, I do matter in most cases unless I'm sticking my nose in somoeones business...and Sova is my business.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
sure ill mm you, free money for me. and where i came from, that would be easily answered if you ever went to a decent tourney where competition actually exists. ill answer my own question, no you dont matter, you never go to tourneys, you never face off against good people, and you are way way too easily trolled.

BMX

Smash Lord
@ rockguy - its a deep complex psychological issue that stems from childhood issues of abandonment and several other harsh topics. actually im lieing, im just a jerk sometimes and im far happier when im at tourney and smashfests, so its harder to get pissed off there. however i love your sig, ive always been a huge bass fan. however i wish you had a vid from Megaman and Bass aka Rockman and Forte, woulc be much better than the battle network stuff.
I agree on Rockman and Forte, but the BN series is my favorite for some reason, hence why Forte from BN is on my sig.

Famous

Smash Champion
sure ill mm you, free money for me. and where i came from, that would be easily answered if you ever went to a decent tourney where competition actually exists. ill answer my own question, no you dont matter, you never go to tourneys, you never face off against good people, and you are way way too easily trolled.
I never see you place so what does it really matter?...Nobody ever talks about you. Speaking of competition, you play against good people all the time and yet you still aren't great yourself...whats up with that?

Yea, I don't matter to you but it doesn't matter because your a nobody to begin with..

And you accept the MM? Ha nice...

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
it didnt start from me flaming any posts, it started from some nobody coming in here and pretending that anyone here cared what he said. lol RAGE TIME BABY!!

Famous

Smash Champion
You did flame...If didn't realize that your about as blind as Spike is in your signature...

On top of that, I didn't really care less if anyone cared about what I said in that post or not...I'm going to say whatever the hell I feel like regardless of who cares...Though I wouldn't flame anyone in the process like you did...

Care to say anything else?

Lol, sano...I can't gurantee like kadaj, but I can gurantee top 5...I'm to top 3 yet as far as teams

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
and just like kadaj, he cant back up his guarentees. blind as spike, not saying much seeing as his vision is better than normal with a futuristic artificial eye. and if you dont care what people think about what you say, why say it in the first place, because we certainly dont want to hear it.

sano vs k9? sry kenny but my money is on sano.

KageMurphy

Smash Master

SOVAman

Smash Hero
1. Originals
2. ATHF
3. H2YL
4. Cooters
5. FNB
6. Wall Street
7. Crewless peepz like poyo, neo, JJ, seagull etc.
8. JLB
9. The sonic mains
10. dark Hawks
11. Bmore
12. SOVA

Out of just boredom I feel like elaborating on my list to explain for the few skeptics and to for the few that are just flat out confused.

1. Originals – Now to start on the always original Originals. They have simply proven there greatness throughout the years and how they have overcame all challenges that stand in there way. With the ranked players they have in there arsenal made them stand out above the rest. From there 4 currently ranked players Candy, Boss, P~S, Korn and Esoj they have prove to be the power house of this region. They are also very wide spread with a mostly VA crew they have 2 MD players also which makes there influence stand out as well. That is clearly enough obvious reasons for the originals taking complete control of this list

2. Aqua Teen Hunger Force – Moving on to the second ranked power crew now and at first most might find it hard to believe that ATHF is the 2nd ranked crew. Well the reasons are clear and simple. ATHF currently contains the most members out of any crew in Md/Va and is spread out through 3 states (PA, MD, VA) that alone shows the influence and power of this crew. This also the most improving crew with all the always excelling players including newly ranked players june and sanoscy. With the growth in abilities and skill this crew never seems to let themselves down and always seems to impress everyone else in Md/Va. For only being around for about 1 year the growth of this grew is astounding. Those are the pure reasons why ATHF has excelled and moved it’s self up to 2nd place spot on this list.

3. H2YL -- Now for good old H2YL. H2YL is an old very successful melee crew and has only decreased in power in brawl after October 08. Yes the golden days of H2YL are over and there is really nothing they can do about it. I know chu still is faithful in this crew being on top but well there just isn’t anything to show for it. The only reason this crew is still ranked 3rd on this list is because of chu and a little azen. This crew may not have the numbers like ATHF but they do have the influence with Chu’s TO status and Azen’s once very popular name. Also Chu alone is keeping this crew in the top 3. Chu has been holding up this crew with his constant placings and tourneys. There is not much more to add about this crew. Who knows we might see this crew rise up one day

4. Cooters – COOOOOOOOOOTERS have always been a loved crew but they haven’t showed much lately. With there low attendance from Meep and Omni (there 2 power players) they have defianlly dropped below H2YL. They do still have influence with there low numbers like H2YL with G-reg’s tourneys and Meep and Omni’s influence on the boards. That is all there is to say about the cooters they are a great crew and with the return of meep and omni they will surpass H2YL and maybe more.

5. First Name Bases – Well this crew is the most recent crew and has a lot of potential talent that hasn’t been shown yet. Takeover is defiantly there best player and has proven that. Now we are just waiting on the others to shine. They sit at the 5th place spot just because they are fairly new and need to prove more before they move up.

6. Wall Street – Takin stocks……well maybe. Wall Street has no ranked players at the moment and have low influence do to being all in VA and low tourney attendance. Bolt has been getting mixed reviews about his tourney but has stayed strong and has hosted 5 mystic tourneys. Yes this crew is a semi extension off of Gamepad plus or minus a few. BMX and forte have proven they can get it done in teams but there singles placing are not to amazing. Maybe in a few months they will get it together and get better placings and go to more tourneys.

7. Crewless peepz – Not exactly a crew but this just ranks the people that are currently not in a crew. For example Neo, Seagull, JJ, DOC LU etc….. There is not much to say this is just where the crewless peepz stand on this list atm. They have a ranked players like Sin and Neo so they do stand within the top 8 on this list, but since it is not an official crew they cannot be judged to easily.

8. JLB – well haha JLB has been dead since 08 but I guess they still got some juice in them. All the crew is pretty much inactive there is a little bit of lobos and GIMR here and there but not much. They are pretty much a dead crew as of now and obviously deserve there spot on this list.

9. The Sonic Mains – These guys have heart I will give them that but they lack tourney appearances and placing. Speed and sometimes Shado get there placings here and there but nothing outstanding. There influence is mostly over sonic boards and chat so nothing special there. They’re defiantly a cool bunch but lack a few things to top this list

10. Dark Hawks – Good old dark hawks. Well to be huge melee enthusiast they still love brawl whether they admit it or not that is why I rank them on the list. Seb has lots of OOS melee influence but that doesn’t mean **** tbh. There coolness is very high so I put them at the 10th place spot nothing more to say here.

11. Bmore – Oh bmore is probably one of the cooler group of dudes and have a good crew thread but they lack brawl tourney appearances and placing. The return of Btree can bring back to the top if my predictions are correct.

12. SOVA – SOVAAAAAAA BABY! Man I love sova, but they are a joke now. And they are constantly used as an insult in Md/Va and will always be an insult. There influence is obviously low expectably with the loss of toasty but there good for it. So they fit fine at the bottom of the list. If they take the top 4 spots in brawl then maybe they can get out of last but I guarantee it will take more then that.​

tl;dr version: Aqua teen is **** but not above originals yet. H2YL is old and SOVA sucks.

KageMurphy

Smash Master
If you don't wanna MM just say so ;)
Nope, we are going to if you except I don't have to tell you **** till we sit down and play, if not, your fault not mine, what I am doing is not out of the ordinary at all.

BMX

Smash Lord
ATHF has June doing the dirty work.

sanoscy, only once.

Guess we better step our **** up.

BTW, I agree with the list, except JLB should be lower.

Why is H2YL there? It's only chu and azen...

SOVAman

Smash Hero
ATHF has June doing the dirty work.

sanoscy, only once.

Guess we better step our **** up.

BTW, I agree with the list, except JLB should be lower.

Why is H2YL there? It's only chu and azen...
Yes we all know JLB is complete trash but I left them at that spot because surprisingly there more active then the crews below them.

and for H2YL... Chu and azen have been enough to hold it down with chu's TOing and placings I couldn't really put them much lower even with there sufficient members they still are a crew just like cooters

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
@ lil b - i approve the list, its amazing. show us dem physics skillz

who wants to team up at ultimate gaming zone? still a few members of athf that i havent teamed with and i would like to remedy that.

Top Bottom