• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

Oath.

Smash Ace
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOo....................
:( why Oath why..
tomorrow i promise, if your not working or busy or something/ same for me

@Bionic - great matches man keep the **** up wifi is the lewls ( btw that luigi vs your G&W match when i up threw you and tornadoed up to you and you died was sex ) good matches

night All

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
@Bionic - great matches man keep the **** up wifi is the lewls ( btw that luigi vs your G&W match when i up threw you and tornadoed up to you and you died was sex ) good matches
Same here rofl...I didn't expect the tornado. The Falco mirrors were also lulz

Triangle.

Coney

Smash Master
so guys

after a few rounds of wifi with my ness (on my second consecutive day of playing wifi seriously)

me and 23% are teaming, ness and ganon, since the other team was link and falcon

they're pretty awful and i'm still adjusting to people using their wifi tactics (spotdodge EVERYTHING, spam downsmash)

and after a few matches, pretty even with the other team, the falcon has the nerve to say that he could've taken both me and 23% 2v1, online or offline, any character.

is everyone online this much of a douche?

EDIT - alternatively, can i enlist the services of lil b and EE (wherever that stunning rogue is) to please troll the hell out of this guy

Coney

Smash Master
just kills me that people get so prideful over wifi. i mean yeah you can be good in wifi...but wifi and in-person seem to be completely different, at least to me so far. this dude just kept spotdodging and get-up attacking at every opportunity, and his FAVORITE MOVE AS FALCON was AAA over and over, and it took me about 15% to get out of it each time 'cause of lag.

OH AND HE EVEN HAD THE NERVE TO CALL ME KID, THIS PERSON BORN IN 1991.

I AM TWENTY-ONE YEARS OLD.

I'M MAD.

Gangsta_inc

Smash Ace
NNID
Combo_Knight
so guys

after a few rounds of wifi with my ness (on my second consecutive day of playing wifi seriously)

me and 23% are teaming, ness and ganon, since the other team was link and falcon

they're pretty awful and i'm still adjusting to people using their wifi tactics (spotdodge EVERYTHING, spam downsmash)

and after a few matches, pretty even with the other team, the falcon has the nerve to say that he could've taken both me and 23% 2v1, online or offline, any character.

* Cheesy stealth camo entrance*
Yes, yes they are. Asaph is a witness.
We owned these two guys in doubles. the two opponents said GGs and etc. But soon after the main guy and his partner said my Peach couldn't beat his partners Peach in 1v1

...My Peach man-handled, and scalped his dirty drugged out pill poppin needle recycling Peach.Never saw it coming, never saw them again.
Felt good, having a superior Peach.

TwentyTwo

Smash Ace
just kills me that people get so prideful over wifi. i mean yeah you can be good in wifi...but wifi and in-person seem to be completely different, at least to me so far. this dude just kept spotdodging and get-up attacking at every opportunity, and his FAVORITE MOVE AS FALCON was AAA over and over, and it took me about 15% to get out of it each time 'cause of lag.

I'M MAD.
Yeah people are pretty dumb over wi-fi, this guy had the audacity to say he's beaten snakes way better than me, and it was all lag. Like I wasn't playing with the same lag, and I understand beating better snakes or whatever, but he couldn't keep it to himself, he felt it necessary to try to belittle my win?

And also, this MK got mad at me for using grenades. lol.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
* Cheesy stealth camo entrance*
Yes, yes they are. Asaph is a witness.
We owned these two guys in doubles. the two opponents said GGs and etc. But soon after the main guy and his partner said my Peach couldn't beat his partners Peach in 1v1

...My Peach man-handled, and scalped his dirty drugged out pill poppin needle recycling Peach.Never saw it coming, never saw them again.
Felt good, having a superior Peach.
I bet you can't beat my partner's Peach in 1v1.

Kenrawr

Smash Master
im going to bed after these matches with bionic
*twitch twitch*

just kills me that people get so prideful over wifi.
Yeah, like people who challenge your kirby that you don't even play with their mains which happen to be metaknights or challenge you to $50 MM's just because you beat them on wifi ;[

I've got a loverly buncha coconuts
dododo

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
*twitch twitch*

Yeah, like people who challenge your kirby that you don't even play with their mains which happen to be metaknights or challenge you to $50 MM's just because you beat them on wifi ;[

I've got a loverly buncha coconuts
dododo
lol this guy

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
so guys

EDIT - alternatively, can i enlist the services of lil b and EE (wherever that stunning rogue is) to please troll the hell out of this guy

I'M MAD.
LOL wifi. I love wifi people with big egos. It's hilarious when they take wifi so seriously. When they lose it's always the john "I could've beat you offline".

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
LOL wifi. I love wifi people with big egos. It's hilarious when they take wifi so seriously. When they lose it's always the john "I could've beat you offline".
Current count of people who tell me they could beat me offline when I beat them online: 7

Coney

Smash Master

I will troll em

get me there usernames and sheet
thank you, soldier

this is his page.

here are some highlights!

1. I'm a Life Intellectual.

2. For those who claim they are "the best [insert characther] in [location]" are dumb-*****. There is always someone better than them. There a handful of them on this site. Watch out they could be cheating.

3. Spammers are cowards. If you are one of them, even if you consider yourself "good," you don't have skill at all.

4.Tiers are for queers. If you are a tier ***** you are a tool.

5. Falcon pride to the end $*#%!.

6. I make the knee look broken in Brawl. Beware, I will knee you!
pretty cool guy, wouldn't you say?

what the hell is a life intellectual.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
@ lil b - you are a dangerous trolling weapon. can we use you as the cure for aids? im sure if you trolled it enough it would just up and leave.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
or maybe you're not trying hard enough, lets get this guys home address and go pay him a visit. maybe we could burn his house down, force feed him horse sterilizers, you know, the standard treatment.

Top Bottom