• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF - We actually get laid

Camalange

BRoomer
NNID
Camalange
3DS FC
1160-9836-5007
Switch FC
SW-4197-1438-9208
Yup, ShadowFriend made 2nd in his pools.

Best of luck to him in brackets!

He asked me to post his cell number so you guys can get ahold of him if you want. I'm sure he would like to hear support from his crew while he's at Genesis.

443-812-0666

:093:

BetaZealot

Smash Journeyman
so i have a question guys, just curious

do you guys have any kind of personal connection to your main? i had a talk with this about some friends and while i love DDD the best out of the kirby games, and i love the kirby games in general, i love the mother series and olimar as a character, so if i were going on pure sentimental value i'd be going all ness/lucas and oli

only, i'm not patient enough to play campy with oli and he kinda irritates me when i try to play aggressive (usmash...and there's no pikmin around, for whatever reason) and i'm not really into being grab released over and over and ****ing over so i can't play any of the three.

i actually ask because i have the idea that out of all the characters, link mainers have the most emphatic connection to their chars...them or samus, anyway
My connection with Falco is a very touching story. I should write a book.

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
@ coney - yes i have a deep connection with both of my mains zss and lucario. way back in the summer of 82, we spent 3 magical nights on the beaches in france. we passionately made love for 2 days straight, in one super hot three way. ever since, they've been my mains.

Smash G 0 D

Leave Luck to Heaven
BRoomer
When I was little, I always picked Mario in Mario Party cuz I thought he was better somehow? Uhh no connections really except for Melee.

I used Marth because I'd play Melee with my best friend and he always destroyed me with Marth, so I started using him too. And I grew up watching my older cousins and sister play SSB64 and my sister used Luigi and I always tried to be like her, so Luigi has been my main since then.

I was very young back in the earlier smash years xD

TwentyTwo

Smash Ace
LLOD- LLOD is Smash GOD's brother. He is training hard with smash GOD to improve and is looking to place well soon. He commonly teams with his brother. He beasted at C3 winning 2 vs 1's and coming in clutch on several occassions, and easily outplaced his brother...after having the flu!
lol, I partnered with him, and I never knew he had the flu.

Phailz0r

Smash Cadet
Here's a question for all of MD/VA

Sin and Deez are both clearly better than Korn. MAYBE Sin isn't as good as Korn at Brawl but as a person and someone to hang out with he's more hella cool then Korn, so is Deez. Also we both know Sin would be up there with the top Lucarios such as Ksizzle if he re-picked up Lucario. We all know **** well Deez is an amazing smasher after beating Chu and much better than Korn. Korn never even enters anymore however when he does he claims he's not trying which we all know is a load of ****. Just by how Deez plays you can tell he either is sandbagging or just doesn't care most of the time which is the same thing as sandbagging. Korn always makes up bull**** if he doesn't play well or says he isn't trying and you can tell they are lies. Regardless Sin and Deez have always been fun people to hang out with and always nice and cool as ****.

So let me ask you MD/VA, who do you like more and feel is a better Smasher? Korn or Sin and Deez? I am definately on mah boi's Sin and Deez's side.

Also Sin, RE-PICK UP LUCARIO BABY :D

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
@ poyo - first off, did you honestly think that anyone here cares what you think? i mean really? Secondly, if youre trying to kiss up to the evil twins, why do it here? as far as i know they dont frequent this thread. third, are you really that stupid? i mean really? deez is ok but he payed chu for a win at his last tourney, and sin is just terrible. anyone that has to play mk because they cant hack it with other characters is horrible.

B0NK

Smash Lord
copying people? o.O?
Let's see...

Smash G 0 D said:
I used Marth because I'd play Melee with my best friend and he always destroyed me with Marth...my sister used Luigi and I always tried to be like her
Stop copying lol.

and lol at poyo, their was no point in posting that here.

junebug

Smash Journeyman
Here's a question for all of MD/VA

Sin and Deez are both clearly better than Korn. MAYBE Sin isn't as good as Korn at Brawl but as a person and someone to hang out with he's more hella cool then Korn, so is Deez. Also we both know Sin would be up there with the top Lucarios such as Ksizzle if he re-picked up Lucario. We all know **** well Deez is an amazing smasher after beating Chu and much better than Korn. Korn never even enters anymore however when he does he claims he's not trying which we all know is a load of ****. Just by how Deez plays you can tell he either is sandbagging or just doesn't care most of the time which is the same thing as sandbagging. Korn always makes up bull**** if he doesn't play well or says he isn't trying and you can tell they are lies. Regardless Sin and Deez have always been fun people to hang out with and always nice and cool as ****.

So let me ask you MD/VA, who do you like more and feel is a better Smasher? Korn or Sin and Deez? I am definately on mah boi's Sin and Deez's side.

Also Sin, RE-PICK UP LUCARIO BABY :D
just thought id quote and lol

:laugh:

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Get ***** Poyo.

Shado says he's got a crown, red chaos emerald, gown and cape that he's gonna wear to his next tourney lol

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
ATHF- Good training last night. I personally played with:

Sito, Waffle, Junebug, Lil'B, Bonk, Smash GOD, LLOD. I didn't get home till almost 6:30 and then didn't get to play until 8 after that so I wish I would've had more time to play. More training sessions to come!

ShadoFiend

Smash Lord
Word of advice. Do not hang out with Ally, Atomsk, Malcolm, Kato, and Kaze the night before the final day of Genesis. You will not go to sleep. You will run around a motel avoiding security. You will run into drunk eggz. You will be invited to "party" by two random *** chicks...and more...

SOVAman

Smash Hero
Word of advice. Do not hang out with Ally, Atomsk, Malcolm, Kato, and Kaze the night before the final day of Genesis. You will not go to sleep. You will run around a motel avoiding security. You will run into drunk eggz. You will be invited to "party" by two random *** chicks...and more...
lol who needs sleep

PARTY

I got you atomsk hit me up son

Top Bottom