• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

ATHF Presents: Kings Dominion 3: Fate of two crews, July 2nd, 2011

TheTantalus

Smash Hero

Hi Everyone,

It's not too early to plan this. I'll make a facebook event sometime next month, but once again for the third year in a row ATHF will bring it to Kings Dominion in Central VA to troll the park and just have a good time with friends.

Smashers from any community are welcome to join us. I'll be enduring a 3 hour drive from MD to get there, but along the way I'll be picking up our friends for an awesome time. Anyone who has gone will tell you it was amazing, and next year's trip will be even greater. A day where we can just chill out and have a great time, and laugh at Phil after he gets on the intimidator is all worth it.

Last year, BMX, Waffle, SOVAman, B0NK, EE, GIMR, Logic, Candy, ESOJ Korn, and CK all went down and had an awesome time. ESOJ got a great deal on tickets that was super effective for steel type pokemon and I bought two tickets on accident.

It'll be all day, we'll plan it as it gets closer. Just want everyone to hold the date, because it'll be ****.

GimR

GimR, Co-Founder of VGBootCamp
NNID
VGBC_GimR
Mwuhahaaha, maybe this time I won't black out like a little behotch

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
you can do whatever you want slik, what am i gonna say "no slik that's banned lmao"

I just won't be staying, thats all.

Coney

Smash Master
well i'm certainly not the type to just invite myself to things, 'specially not if i plan on bringing a guest!

VanillaWaffle

Smash Apprentice
pretty sure an open invitation doesnt mean you need to ask, and i dont think its possible to invite yourself to an open invitation....

Coney

Smash Master
bumping and confirming

we in there (probably)

can i get in a carpool so i don't have to drive my big ol' truck?

Coney

Smash Master
can't make it to this anymore

a lot of the money i'm supposed to have right now i don't, sorry guys

TheTantalus

Smash Hero
I would avoid eating in the park if possible. It's gonna be 10 bucks for a meal... I would just get a snack.

Me and nate and two others got the deal of a lifetime yesterday 20 bucks for tickets and free food to hershey park all day long, was amazing

But yeah I need to know who is driving besides me and who is going overall.

ESOJOSE

Smash Ace
I would avoid eating in the park if possible. It's gonna be 10 bucks for a meal... I would just get a snack.

Me and nate and two others got the deal of a lifetime yesterday 20 bucks for tickets and free food to hershey park all day long, was amazing

But yeah I need to know who is driving besides me and who is going overall.
so u got tixs to hersheys park yesterday or KD??? if HP does this mean ur trying to go to hP instead of KD???

Top Bottom