• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Assist Trophy Competition

D

Deleted member

Wow, that’s a lot of damage entries! (Thanks staindgrey. lol)

There were so many good entires, I’m actually having three winners, so here we go...

So, ladies and gentlemen, boys and girls, the winners are.....

1. SMASHING RAMEN (KARATE JOE)

2. NOIPOI (GENO)

3. STAINDGREY (NIGHTS)

There we a ton of entries, and good ones at that, so it was really hard to choose, honestly.

Now let’s see... What are you rewards....

Ummm...

mylovekbye
I am not mad I lost, I just want to know why, and how I can improve. Or was mine good it just wasn't top tier. Again, not trying to sound mad, I just want to better myself.

D

Deleted member

I am not mad I lost, I just want to know why, and how I can improve. Or was mine good it just wasn't top tier. Again, not trying to sound mad, I just want to better myself.
It’s not that you or your entry was bad, It’s just that more popular entires were entered. You’re fine. :)

3D Dillon

Smash Ace
SHANTAE

Shantae says "Ret-2-Go!" in her entrance.

For the first 15 seconds or so, Shantae goes around the stage. Whenever she detects an opponent, she'll either whip her hair if the opponent is close enough or unleash a fireball if the opponent is farther away.

After a while, she'll be invulnerable and belly dance to transform into either her Elephant or Harpy form. As she transforms, she says, what else? "Transform!"

For the next 15 seconds or so, when in Elephant form, she'll stomp the ground or perform a forward tackle depending on where the opponent is at. In Harpy form, she flies around and shoot out Harpy Talons at the opponent or reach down to grab them with her talons then throw them if they're below her.

After that, she'll be back to her original form and do the same hair-whipping and fireball-unleashing stuff for the remaining 15 seconds or so. When that time is up, she'll do a "All Clear" pose and say "Oh yeah!" before disappearing.

Shantae can be KO'd but as an Assist Trophy that appears onstage longer than most of the others, she can take a while to bring down.

Top Bottom