• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ASL] AUSOM 9: Game and Watch's Last Chance with Brawl, PM... - November 9th, 2013 - Auburn, AL

Wolf McBlue

Smash Journeyman
AUSOM 9: Game and Watch's Last Chance

Presented by the Alabama Smash League and Button Mashers Anonymous

EVENTS:
Fees:
NO DOOR FEE
$10 Brawl
$10 Project Melee
$10 Mavel vs Capcom 3
Free Pokemon Stadium 1 Gen 1 OU
Payouts:
1st place 60%
2nd place 30%
3rd place 10%
Schedule:
11:00 am Doors Open
1:00 pm Project: M start
3:00 pm Super Smash Brothers Brawl and Marvel vs Capcom 3 start
6:00 Pokemon side tournament
11:00 pm leave venue
Food:
Located in the student center are Chick-fil-A and Papa John's
On Magnolia there is Mamma Goldberg Deli, McDonalds, etc.
If enough are interested will pool in some money so pizza can be delivered
Parking:
The red square is the parking deck close to the student center and is free over the weekend. The blue square is the student center
[collapse=PARKING MAP]
[/collapse]​
Please Bring set ups we need TVs, Wiis, and Xbox360 (along with the games). The more that is brought the smoother the tournament will run. Thank you.

PrinceAlias

Smash Journeyman
You may want to change the picture to show its "Ultimate" Marvel vs Capcom 3. So people don't think we are playing the original (worse) version.

Wolf McBlue

Smash Journeyman
Are beginners welcome? This would be my first time playing competitively.
New people are always welcomed. It is good to see new people wanting to enter and try to get into the competitive scene. Remember if you lose be in good spirit about it and have fun. The best way to improve is ask questions and come to tournaments to be with some good competitors and learn matchups.

If we have enough new people I might do an Amateur bracket for all those that don't get out of pools.

Bomber7

Smash Hero
If I can get housing for this, I will most likely come and try to bring some people with me. IF I can get some people to join me, then it will greatly increase my chances of making it.

Top Bottom