• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ASL] AUSOM 10: The Banishment of Ganondorf

Wolf McBlue

Smash Journeyman
AUSOM 10: The Banishment of Ganondorf

March 29, 2014
Original Thread: http://smashboards.com/threads/mar-...-of-ganondorf-auburn-al.347071/#post-16272285

The Great King of Evil has been prevented from taking over Super Smash Bros. We found our 7 sages and now peace can return to Super Smash Bros. But who knows when the seal will weaken again and this power hungry monster will return to power again.

[collapse=Project M Singles (68 players)]
AUSOM 10: PM Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
PikaChad
$145.00
2nd
Fatality
$58.00
3rd
KOKingPin
$40.60
4th
DP's Mario
$26.10
5th
Ryker
$10.15
5th
Ragnarok
$10.15
7th
Gadiel_VaStar
7th
Dron
9th
Player-1
9th
Alex 615
9th
Nice1
9th
Evan Gunn
13th
M3t
13th
Mr. Pickle
13th
Yuji
13th
Baba~
17th
ASL Bill_
17th
ASL Cuberlarooso
17th
Fang
17th
Renegade
17th
Kurt
17th
Serin
17th
NinKenDo64
17th
Spade
25th
4D
25th
Eric
25th
ASS?!/1k
25th
Moist
25th
CrimsonSun
[/collapse]
[collapse=Melee Singles (37 players)]
AUSOM 10: Melee Singles
Rank
Player
Characters
User
1st
PikaChad
$222.00
2nd
Ragnarok
$111.00
3rd
SNS
$37.00
4th
DP's Mario
5th
DairDev1L
5th
The masked pichu
7th
Mucho
7th
Moist
9th
Zilyn
9th
NinKenDo64
9th
Ryker
9th
Kurt
13th
Cody
13th
AML
13th
Power
13th
Fish
17th
Sickolas
17th
Sgt. Fuzz
17th
Huemon
17th
Bi-Polar Bear
17th
WDS
17th
Fang
17th
Infantinoduck
17th
Evan Gunn
25th
Rahjj
25th
Milk
25th
sports ddue
25th
Cole
25th
Keenfrizzle
25th
DaRoach
25th
Rocky
25th
Dron
33rd
Evan
33rd
Tojh
33rd
Hunt
33rd
Player-4
33rd
ALE
[/collapse]
[collapse=Brawl Singles (29 players)] http://challonge.com/sidmwx11
1. Player-1
2. ASL Bill_
3. Gladil_VaStar
4. Spade
5. AML?!
5. CrimsonSun
7. Maghnittoc
7. Shrug!/Alias
9. Dad
9. Domodude
9. Player-0
9. Player-4
13. ARK
13. Fang
13. Steel
13. TMOE
17. Epic Wind
17. Froggy
17. Lauren
17. McBlue
17. Shark
17. Snugs
17. TML
17. Yuji
25. Bush
25. Cole
25. KingMalik
25. Sound
25. WDS[/collapse]
[collapse=SSF4: AE2012 (24 players)] http://challonge.com/xci1tc10
1. Rocky
2. Nice1
3. Sanford Kelly's Missing Buttons
4. The ghost of JaggaMindTricks
5. Raekwon187
5. TSB Negaman
7. Dickslicer
7. Sauceboy
9. Cam
9. Doppelbanger
9. PlatinumGNG
9. Walt
13. Ethan
13. Grappleapples
13. Jesse
13. TSB Shigonkidd
17. Bush
17. DomoDude
17. Griff
17. Kim Airdashian
17. NaughtyZeut
17. Serin
17. TMOE
17. TSB Shomyi[/collapse]
[collapse=UMvC3 (11 players)] http://challonge.com/58gsu97r
1. Nagato
2. Pauliwood
3. Raekwon187
4. Willie Style
5. Jesse
5. Soulja boy tell'em
7. Domodude
7. Evan
9. 4h Tim
9. Anotak
9. Terrance[/collapse]
[collapse=BlazBlue: Chrono Phantasma (9 players)] http://challonge.com/v8zt8ns8
1. SG
2. Skeletal Minon
3. Eshi
4. Dickslicer
5. Ben
5. JDashATL
7. Asian Block Asian
7. Zorak
9. Kim Airdashian[/collapse]
[collapse=Pokemon X/Y VGC 2014 (11 players)]1. November Rain
2. McBlue
3. Steven
4-11. ???[/collapse]
I would like to thank all that came and helped us host. This was a big learning curve for us and we hope to have another one better than the last.

Last edited:

Wolf McBlue

Smash Journeyman
WILL FINISH WHEN I GET OTHER TIOS INFO
I would like to thank all for showing up and making this the largest AUSOM in history and I am still amazed we had about 100 people in one room. This was a learning experience for all of us and we make sure the next AUSOM is bigger and better. Also, this is my last AUSOM I will be hosting since I am graduating this semester, so I am happy my last one was a huge one. I would like to thank GA, TN, and the rest of AL for coming and making this tourny super hype. It was great seeing some old and new faces.
@ Metmetm3t Metmetm3t thanks for being awesome and bringing the streaming stuff
@ #HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker thanks for the help
@ KOkingpin KOkingpin thanks for bringing TN down good to meet you guys
@*Cam* Good to see you again and hope you come down more
@NinKenDo64 good to see you again and fun match in pools
Spade good to see you and glad that Huntsville is still live lol. I hope to get some cars to ChargerCon
I still can't believe how many we squeezed into our apartment lol
Thanks for all being patient with the bracket.

Last edited:

Metmetm3t

Smash Lord
Last edited:

Sickolas

Smash Apprentice
Shout outs to RNGesus preventing my car from also getting towed.
Both @ Dron Dron and I lost to the same peach player. It's definitely @rolfcopter 's fault for not giving us good peach experience.

Next tournament you'll just drop the "AUSOM" and make it "Banishment of Ganondorf II," right?

Dron

Smash Apprentice
time was definitely an issue here, but I still had a really good time regardless

shoutouts to me for winding up on the wrong side of the bracket and getting 7th, hopefully I'll earn it next time :cool:

It's definitely @rolfcopter 's fault for not giving us good peach experience.
word

TheKmanOfSmash

Smash Ace
3DS FC
3196-5443-8100
omg Fatality, why are you so good?

I need to step my Falcon game up if I want to catch up at all Dx

Good ****, btw, to you and everyone. Wish I could have gone, but school was being dumb :/

Are there any vids?

herbmaster%

my dankchu is 420XX
3DS FC
2836-1534-7477
It was a great first tourney for me. Learned a lot. Wish it was an every 6 months sort of deal.

Player-1

Smash Legend
Fun tournament, it's been awhile since I've been in AL so it was good seeing everyone again. Hopefully it won't take as long for GA to come hang out in AL again. The tournament had some problems, it seemed like you guys had too many tournaments to keep up with and resulted in a lot of problems, hopefully this won't be as big of a problem next time.

o-Serin-o

I think 56 nights crazy
Oh damn I finished 17th? Haaa, thought I did worse.

I gotta lern2techskill if I ever wanna be a truly efficient Wolf main lmao.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
This tournament had so many low tier heros.

Chad - stop being so good.
Wolf McBlue - tournament was hype. Sorry I had to go asshole mode on people.
Fatality - you bopped pretty much all of middle TN. Maybe I can play better the next time we meet in a finals match.
Ryker - you got much better at melee and pm.
Ragnarok - good to see you again. Good stuff in melee and pm. Dont know pm? Play fox......
The masked pichu - you will gettem next time little bro.
KOkingpin - stop sucking at the vidyas.
My smash group - you guys are all the ****. Pickle, jeffy, zylin, babã, moist, mucho, rahjj, and the laDy friend. No matter what you guys placed. No matter how you felt you did. I really am proud of all you guys. You have gotten significantly better.
Sinensis - Blake im glad you came. Good job in melee.
M3t - nice job vs chad man I saw you win the first match and was blown away.
To the people I played - ggs

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
Shoutouts to everybody who did commentary on the stream setup. You guys are heroes.
@ Wolf McBlue Wolf McBlue @PrinceAlias @TheDarkitsune for housing like 1000 people
@ Gadiel_VaStar Gadiel_VaStar Your peach is so Brawl, but it's so solid respect
@ -Chad- -Chad- fun matches
Mobile Crew for repping it hard as always <3 @ Sickolas Sickolas , @ Dron Dron , @ Cubelarooso Cubelarooso , @ #HBC | Ryker #HBC | Ryker , @ragnarock , @ Huemon Huemon <3
Anti-shoutouts to tow-companies
Thanks for the support guys. I will take this game more seriously and try to be the best in GA. The game is so much more fun than I imagined, and I surprised myself at how well I placed.

I still enjoyed the event, and I had a great time meeting all of you! When is the next event?

CrimsonSun

Smash Cadet
Shoutouts:
@ Wolf McBlue Wolf McBlue Thanks for running such a large tournament. It's been a while sense I've been to such a big one like that.
@ Gadiel_VaStar Gadiel_VaStar Thanks for the pit tips. I need to play you in some friendlies sometime. Congrats on your placements.
@ragnarock Good games man. I'll work on improving my snake and maybe I'll get you next time.
@PrinceAlias Congrats on your placement. You also helped me keep my cool for some matches.
@Aml Wish I had gotten some friendlies with you.
@ Player-1 Player-1 I really enjoyed our tourny matches. Wish I could have played you more. It would've helped me adapt a little more.
@Player -0 I didn't know you were Hichez. I'm still not use to the Lucario matchup, and I'm glad we got some friendlies in. Good stuff.
@Spade I enjoyed the friendlies we had. Wish we could of played more. If I go to chager con maybe we can get some game in there. Saw your Link in PM and it looked really solid.
@ Mahgnittoc Mahgnittoc Woah, you had my blood pumping during our bracket set. Great games!
@Cam It was good to see you again. Come back to Auburn anytime.
@Bill_ I will get you next time. I'm really close. Your reads are too good.

Everyone else I played in pools and some friendlies thanks for the games and coming out to AUSOM. Thanks for GA, TN, Mobile and Huntsville crew for coming out to this.

Mahgnittoc

Smash Ace
CrimsonSun our match was too good. Sorry I had to try and be a **** but you still won so its good right?

Also **** Ike... go to hell Bill_

Keys1281

Smash Journeyman
This tournament was really fun, and it was the first I'd been to in a long time. It actually really got me back into Brawl. I had been playing so much PM I forgot how fun Brawl can be. Really gotta learn those matchup I can never quite do... Really cool seeing you all again, and I hope to see you all at Chargercon on Saturday!

Dron

Smash Apprentice
does anybody have any idea as to when the non-stream uploads will be up? my pool was on a recording setup and I know I saw at least one other one in the venue as well

Scatz

Smash Champion
I'll be starting to upload at the end of the week. Been separating casual matches and tournament matches, and trying to figure out who is who that didn't use a tag nor wrote their name down on my sheet before playing. I'll post here when I start the upload process, and whoever needs their name changed on the videos can just msg me to change them.

-Fatality-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FatalityFalcon
3DS FC
3695-0049-3723
It stinks that I had to forfeit to Pikachad without ever getting the chance to play him in tournament, and it also stinks that my first round win was misreported as a loss. Regardless, it was really fun getting to meet a completely different smash community, and I'll definitely try to make the next one!

Dron

Smash Apprentice
I'll be starting to upload at the end of the week. Been separating casual matches and tournament matches, and trying to figure out who is who that didn't use a tag nor wrote their name down on my sheet before playing. I'll post here when I start the upload process, and whoever needs their name changed on the videos can just msg me to change them.
word my dude

-Fatality-

Smash Journeyman
NNID
FatalityFalcon
3DS FC
3695-0049-3723
@ Wolf McBlue Wolf McBlue I primarily played Falcon, with a touch of Mewtwo this tournament. Dat 150 points looking pretty nice, time to climb the smashboards rankings!

SNS

Smash Rookie
Better late than never. I really liked this tournament. For those of you who knew me as Sinensis, SNS is my tag now and it will stay SNS until the end of time. Y'all were ausom!

Top Bottom