• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ASL] Above the Influence - Projected pot bonus of $250+!... - March 9th, 2013 - Huntsville, AL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Keys1281

Smash Journeyman
spade i demand friendlies

marth v. D3

i want to learn how to not be offstage in that matchup lol. or anyone else who plays marth i demand friendlies.... oh wait.
Late quote but sure, let's do that.

And LionA - I may just play another character or something dumb vs. Marth. Who knows...Or I could just win. :p

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
It's worth noting that our confirmed list has met the baseline for upping the pot bonus. 32 people and counting puts the projeced pot bonus at $160 right now, not counting randoms...

Oracle

Smash Master
If I go to this I'll mm anyone in pm

dallas' attendance is probably just gonna be me because xyro scheduled a lone star circuit event same day :(

Raziek

Charging Limit All Day
NNID
Raziek
3DS FC
3866-8131-5247
Going to make a serious attempt to going to this.

Will be pending based on school work-load and availability of my standby flight buddy.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Going to make a serious attempt to going to this.

Will be pending based on school work-load and availability of my standby flight buddy.
I am all of the excite for this.

Start calling it an international now and maybe more people will come!

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
put in my work request for this today, fingers crossed >_>

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Done!

Ryker, BSL, can either of you house Christian and I if we go? I put myself down for the campus housing, but I'd rather spoon with you guys again.
I mean, I've let people sleep on the floor in my dorm room before. My roommate doesn't mind, and as long as you guys are ok with floorspace, it's fine with me.

How many nights would it be? The night before and the night after?

:phone:

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
@ Raziek

honestly you guys would be better off staying at my place. im only like 2 hours from the venue and Im on the way from you guys as well. I can house pretty much as much as possible.

heck Ill even play brawl with you! (as long as you play Project M with me!)

Yeah im gonna bring my PC with me so we can have atleast one major PM recording setup.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Done!

Ryker, BSL, can either of you house Christian and I if we go? I put myself down for the campus housing, but I'd rather spoon with you guys again.
God, that's so far, rofl. I mean, I could PROBABLY make it happen, but that's a recipe for disaster.

HolyNightmaress

Smash Cadet
Hey, I really would like to come to this. ^^ Any GA carpools? I live in Athens and would be willing to pay gas money etc. If you need me to come to Atlanta we can work something out.

PM me if you know anything, thanks =)

Wolf McBlue

Smash Journeyman
@HolyNightmaress talk to player-1, DRN, or BigLou they might be able to help you get a ride or give you a ride

The attendance is picking up and this is going to be so hype!!! I better get my game on so that "If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards, Checkmate

RAM

Smash Lord
I'll see if any of my crew want to come for Project M. I don't even remember the last time I logged onto the boards lol. they might really be interested if teams happen as well since it'll be a 5 plus hour drive.

BigLøu

Smash Lord
@HolyNightmaress talk to player-1, DRN, or BigLou they might be able to help you get a ride or give you a ride

The attendance is picking up and this is going to be so hype!!! I better get my game on so that "If we hit that bullseye, the rest of the dominoes will fall like a house of cards, Checkmate
I found out over the weekend that this is the same weekend as momocon.....maaaayyy not be able to make it anymore.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom