• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

[ASL] Above the Influence - Projected pot bonus of $250+!... - March 9th, 2013 - Huntsville, AL

Status
Not open for further replies.

k_bot

Smash Apprentice
If I could make this, would anyone be willing to pick me up from the megabus station in Birmingham?

Duchock

Smash Journeyman
I imagine since it's being hyped up in the title (and a lot of people in Alabama are hyped for it as well), it'll be at least as big as the others.

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
If I could make this, would anyone be willing to pick me up from the megabus station in Birmingham?
I wouldn't mind. It all depends on when your megabus arrives, the number of people already in my carpool, and the number of people in BHam waiting for me to pick them up.

Wolf McBlue

Smash Journeyman
I'm going to try and have a silly odd tournament that won't be too much a hassle, maybe pokemon snap or some other game. Would many be interested in this?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
I don't remember any concept of time paired with PKMN Snap, but IIRC, wouldn't that take a while?

Gadiel_VaStar

Smash Champion
NNID
GadielVaStar
I see that I have a TV next to my name, but I'm not bringing a TV. I know it's not that serious, but just making sure.

KOkingpin

Smash Champion
Pre-Reg'd

Ryker what is your terms to the MM? best of 3/5/7? $5/$10/$15 Who are you going as or are you just playing anyone?

Reflex, is P:M doubles gonna happen? cause it should and if it does lets team.

Edit- Also I'm pretty sure we can also bring one recording setup to this. Possibly two.

TheReflexWonder

Wonderful!
BRoomer
NNID
TheReflexWonder
3DS FC
2492-4449-2771
If we have time for a third event, it'll be based on popular demand at the venue.

We'd appreciate any and all equipment help you can offer.

#HBC | Ryker

Netplay Monstrosity
BRoomer
Pre-Reg'd

Ryker what is your terms to the MM? best of 3/5/7? $5/$10/$15 Who are you going as or are you just playing anyone?

Reflex, is P:M doubles gonna happen? cause it should and if it does lets team.

Edit- Also I'm pretty sure we can also bring one recording setup to this. Possibly two.
Best of 5, $5, not character locked.

GaretHax

Smash Journeyman
Going to see if I can go to this, its 6+ hours from me and I have no idea what my schedule will be like though, really hope I can make it for some 2.5 PM!!!

DeLux

Player that used to be Lux
With two stage bans, can I suggest doing bans in a 1-2-1 fashion after game 1?

BSL

B-B-B-BLAMM!!!
NNID
bsl883
3DS FC
3308-4560-2744
Would it have any perks for winning? Like free entry to ATI or something?

:phone:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom