• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Asking for Peach tips.

Eddie The Pacifist

Smash Lord
Peach mains! I recently picked up Peach as a secondary and was wondering for advice on how to use her properly. I already know about Stich-Face Vegetable and other RNG that Vegetable has. I obviously know about the float mechanic. I know about the tip of Peach Parasol. I am aware that Peach Bomber is a risky move often useless. I know her OOS options and that her Up Smash has a Sweetspot. These are the grab combos I know of:D-Throw into side tilt, and D-Throw into Bair. I can juggle with Uair fairly well and can use Vegetable setups decently. I know of Z-Dropped Turnips as well. Mr.Saturn breaks Shields better than Marth. I know the properties of all 3 Forward Smashes. I know the "Dragging in" effect of Down Smash.
And that's all. I am just hoping for help from Peach mains.

ElementUser

Smash Cadet
It's really hard to give "tips" just to a person who asks for some, even if they stated what they knew already.

It is much easier to give tips & advice if we get to see a video of your gameplay.

Meru.

I like spicy food
NNID
Merudi
3DS FC
0963-1622-2801
Watch videos from players such as Umeki, Kie or Slayerz (pretty much the holy trinity of Peach mains atm), look what they do effectively, and implement some of it in your own Peach play.

Dagon97

Smash Journeyman
float at distanced where opponents can't reach you/you can dodge them hella easy then fair or bair them into an air dodge/jump read at low percents

Top Bottom