• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Q&A Ask the next person a question

Best Final Fantasy character?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member

(I meant the character but that works too my bad)

It's not something I have any huge attachment to. Cobra Commander and Snake Eyes are cool

Since we just did hasbro. Opinions on Transfomers?

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member

That'd be cool but it depends on what from it takes

Opinions on Fire Emblem?

D

Deleted member

Yeah they're fun. Dont have a lot of irl experience with TCG but I've put a lot of hours into marvel snap

Thoughts on Tabletop gaming

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
This scene in Shrek 2

Who would be an unpopular Character you would like added in Smash 6?

D

Deleted member

If we're talking about things that started out as toys then probably Transfomers? Maybe MOTU

Favorite smash infinite newcomer?

RoundUp

Smash Cadet
Slippi.gg
RNDP#758
kirbo go succ
****ing adorable
pink floaty ball of cuteness
never actually played any games :(

have you played slippi ranked yet, and if so, how was it?

D

Deleted member

I really liked what I read of the more recent IDW stuff
Opinions on the Sonic comics?

D

Deleted member

It's cool. I've never played one. I was hoping to try the Switch one but who knows when that's coming out

Favorite Spongebob episode?

D

Deleted member

Time Crisis

Thoughts on Fraymakers?

ZagarTulip

Smash Journeyman
It looks cool, I love that Mcleod gaming has put together such a project that brings smaller video game developers a chance of being featured in a Fighting Game.

Who is your fave NHL Team and fave player on that Team?

D

Deleted member

I've bearly played any new games this year. Maybe sants row or colisito protocall (that one isn't even horrible but was a bit of a let down)

Favorite show from this year

Veca Gorebyss

Smash Journeyman
¤

i took a look at another video too.

and i dont know the game.

but the appearances are lovely looking.

they look like they have so much going on. that it would be hard to follow whats going on.

but the apearances also look a soft normal. as if truly doable here in the normal world. and you feel like youve seen other teenagers dress like this. or that they can eventually end up doing so.

a soft normaler variation.

question for next person: what do you think of sonic adventure?

¤

Last edited:
D

Deleted member

Adventure is a game I've grown more fond of over the years. As a kid I always liked SA2 more but I've fond SA1 to be a better, more tighter experience lately. Not everything about it works. I think most of the non Sonic segments could use some work. But I hold a lot of love for it.

Thoughts on Sonic Prime?

D

Deleted member

I think tomb Rider is an ip I respect more than I actually like. I enjoyed the first of fhe reboot trilogy but I felt they where diminishing returned after that. I dotn think the original gamed are the best but I like them for what they are.

Most wanted video game crososver

D

Deleted member

I can't say I have one. I'm open to seeing how most things work out

Favorite smash infinite newcomer (I asked this before but I think it may have been misunderstood. I'm reffiring to the thread)

Top Bottom